Horrible road works = Bumpy roads

Sunnycrowe

firstly, I think LTA need to find better quality tarmac

due to high flood ponding frequencies, high volume traffic, new high-laden "super" SBS buses,

the frequency and lapse to cover pothole is get bad to worse.

and the worst is the nonsensical cutting up new strips of tarmac, because left hand dunno what right hand is doing

↡ Advertisement

You want good road, drive outside Istana lah, Parliament House lah, those confirm zoh swee swee premium quality world class standard zero defect no expenses spared.

asphalt is not totally rigid as it would crack under heat.

when cars travel over or brake would cause it to move thus become uneven over time.

probably needs more resurfacing.

but money come fr where? [lipsrsealed]

firstly, I think LTA need to find better quality tarmac

due to high flood ponding frequencies, high volume traffic, new high-laden "super" SBS buses,

the frequency and lapse to cover pothole is get bad to worse.

and the worst is the nonsensical cutting up new strips of tarmac, because left hand dunno what right hand is doing

yes, all those rides with low profile tires and bodykit sibey sweat man [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop]

Turbocharged

Guys, not sure if anyone experience this. Recently there is quite a bump on lane 1 CTE-AYE near the Havelock exit

I went through it yesterday at 80-90km/h and it was quite a "knock".

Anyone seen it?

Guys, not sure if anyone experience this. Recently there is quite a bump on lane 1 CTE-AYE near the Havelock exit

Anyone seen it?

ECP after marine parade exit towards MCE, the point where the expressway becomes 2 lanes. Nice thick 1 meter plywood plank on the road.

Hypersonic

Anyone seen it?

Many road in the neighbourhood are very bumy nowsaday, all thanks to the never end digging by Singapore Power and road is not properly re-surface after the work.

Many road in the neighbourhood are very bumy nowsaday, all thanks to the never end digging by Singapore Power and road is not properly re-surface after the work.

buy this one, wont feel a thing even if chiong hump at 80 [grin]

11MercedesToCintinueProducingGClass.jpg

Supercharged

buy this one, wont feel a thing even if chiong hump at 80 [grin]

11MercedesToCintinueProducingGClass.jpg

But drive this one no xmm will hop in for a pump.... [sweatdrop]:wacko:

Supercharged

I believe it is the lack of Foremanship in the industry. Many workers knowing next to nothing about it. Contractors awarded based on pricing alone, or previous track record not updated yet. No one keen to check if the contractor(s) able to employ skilled and knowledgeable Foreman to lead the workers. Just blame on materials/machinery.

I also firmly believe this.

Everywhere roadworks already jialat...when they patch back that time lagi worse....can see all the long thick black strip like got a mole digging tunnel under the road. Aftermath of roadworks=sibei uneven road machiam sit in sampan boat

there are only a few companies who won the contracts to re-pave our roads. at the moment, my vote goes to the one who re-layed the stretch of TPE between Jalan Kayu and Punggol [thumbsup]

Turbocharged
(edited)

Everywhere roadworks already jialat...when they patch back that time lagi worse....can see all the long thick black strip like got a mole digging tunnel under the road. Aftermath of roadworks=sibei uneven road machiam sit in sampan boat

I am sure there must be some quality standard in re-surfacing the road, why are our roads getting so bad?

They can dig tunnel and all as part of progress, but please do back the road properly after tunneling is done.

Otherwise we have 1st world infrastructure but 3rd world roads.

After going through the big bump in CTE, my car handling seems different now. [furious]

Edited by Icedbs
↡ Advertisement