Seat toledo 1.8..Worthy buy?

Alanong

Neutral Newbie

Or Renegade....

Anyway, if you are not concerned with the idea that there is no distributor in SG and you don't mind servicing your car outside then hoo yeah...it's [thumbsup]

But I may be biased [lipsrsealed]

Yeah, what Phalanx says is basically true - it's a solid, lovely car, and chances are you're being offered a 2nd hand one, which means the 1st owner would have absorbed the biggest 'resale value' cut, if that means anything to you. It's a VW inside (cue Intel music [laugh] ), which means servicing and parts should not be a problem.

Neutral Newbie

Arrr....Chewwwww !!!! (* sniff * sniff :D)

hmm....who's calling me arhhh ???laugh.gif

1.8Auto is a 4-cylinder 20 valve engine, better power and torque compared to our tiny whiny 1.6 8 valve.

You have to test drive to love it, but as mentioned by Phalanx, there is no official dealer at this point of time. So far, it is a VW (under the skin) and we have no issues about getting parts. Lot's of VW stockists......and of course the nearest cousin VW parts centre.

sly.gif

Neutral Newbie

shakehead.gif No lah....the 1.6L 8valve engine how to compete with others ...... old but proven technology..... a 16-valver would be better for chiongster laugh.giflaugh.gif.

We drive Ah Pek car .... sly.gif .....

Slow N Easy thumbsup.gif

Hi alanong,

Welcome to MCF ! Do enjoy your stay here and come along for our weekly meetups. More info in the MEETUPS folder. nod.gif

Do also take a look at the RESOURCES folder for more info and contacts on automotive issues, parts, shops, etc. nod.gif

Cheers tongue.gif

Erm...wat toking you....rolleyes.gif?laugh.giflaugh.gif

My properror...common la....whereas the Seat (so called ah-pek)....RARE...sly.gif

Yeah...tell me abt the 18"....dun think no Ah-pek would wan to have that kind of bumpy ride...except of cos for 1 ah-pek here i noe...now...who can that be???rolleyes.gifidea.gif

Neutral Newbie

Suddenly my ears twitch like mad, beri itchy man........

Morning Teecher, when can I take a ride on your UDM ?sly.giflaugh.gif

When u finis ur assignmentssly.gif....and erm...u guilty of being ah-pek..ok lor....that makes 2laugh.giflaugh.giflipsrsealed.gif

↡ Advertisement