Ultra Racing Strut Bar Review

Satria_neo

Hoho, today visit E Rev to install the Ultra Racing strut and 4 point lower brace bar.

I decide on Ultra racing after a long research and decide to go for a strong and rigid bar at the expense of weight (since its made of steel).

Sorry no photos since pics of the bar can be basically found all over the net.

After the installation, went to my favourite spot for testing (don't ask where).

Initial experience is not bad. I managed to squeeze out an extra 5KM/H on corners before my front begin to give way. Not bad investment since they are alot cheaper than brands like Cusco, better than Alutec etc (strut/brace bars are afterall just welded metal bars...don't need rocket science..).

↡ Advertisement

so which in your opinion makes the real big diff??

strut bar or under brace??

should be the latter for me. Maybe can try take out the strut to test it out.... ^_^

Hoho, today visit E Rev to install the Ultra Racing strut and 4 point lower brace bar.

I decide on Ultra racing after a long research and decide to go for a strong and rigid bar at the expense of weight (since its made of steel).

Sorry no photos since pics of the bar can be basically found all over the net.

After the installation, went to my favourite spot for testing (don't ask where).

Initial experience is not bad. I managed to squeeze out an extra 5KM/H on corners before my front begin to give way. Not bad investment since they are alot cheaper than brands like Cusco, better than Alutec etc (strut/brace bars are afterall just welded metal bars...don't need rocket science..).

Hey bro .. me aso using Ultra racing 4points lower bar...yeah concerning more stable..no need to brake so much..

by the way how much us yr lower 4 points only?

I had mine front and rear struts, front and read lower membrace and rear anti roll... Overall cornering has improved significantly but ride is slightly stiffer... 160-170km/h at nsh is a breeze...

Turbocharged

I had mine front and rear struts, front and read lower membrace and rear anti roll... Overall cornering has improved significantly but ride is slightly stiffer... 160-170km/h at nsh is a breeze...

Dont think all these bars help much on high speed.

Coil is a better investment.

Its one at a time for me. I don't have the budget to get everything at one go. Strut is just the first. Then coil overs, upgrade ARB. Just that I decide to go ahead with these 2 bars first.

Btw, overall dmg is $280 including installation.

Turbocharged

Its one at a time for me. I don't have the budget to get everything at one go. Strut is just the first. Then coil overs, upgrade ARB. Just that I decide to go ahead with these 2 bars first.

Btw, overall dmg is $280 including installation.

ya. do it step by step. else you cant feel which mod has improved on which part of the car.