Which workshop to go for major servicing for proton

Holysniper

Hi bros,

thinking of going msia for major servicing. Timing belts, a/c belts, brakepads, radiator flush, some bits to fix and maybe engine mounting.

if not convenient can pm me!

Thanks!! :wub:

↡ Advertisement

Hi bros,

thinking of going msia for major servicing. Timing belts, a/c belts, brakepads, radiator flush, some bits to fix and maybe engine mounting.

if not convenient can pm me!

Thanks!! :wub:

I would like to know as well.

Proton is MY car, so many workshops in MY can repair de. Spare parts also easy to get.

If you want very good professional service, go for the Proton Edar SC. They have a few branches in Johor. But I think their prices maybe a little bit higher....

http://www.proton-edar.com.my/Home.aspx

the problem is getting a reliable workshop.. proton edar is their authorised dealer?

Supercharged

If you want reliable workshop, go for one which you know the boss or mechanic. Ask friends to recommend is the best. Does Satria Neo has a car club? If so, you may check with some owners there where is a reliable workshop in JB for servicing.

No one can be very sure if this or that workshop is reliable. Its up to individual and very subjective too.

I'm not sure if Proton Edar is their authorised dealer or not, but they do sell new Proton cars, and service only Proton cars. In MY, Edar is a big & reputable company. Hence they have proper invoicing and warranty provided for their servicing and parts.

Supercharged

hi jacky chan...can u teach me kungfu?

Hi Jackychan, can you teach me how to have so many galfriends.......... :D

↡ Advertisement