• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
74 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 28 November 2011 - 09:52 AM

Ronleech
  • Premium member
    Ronleech
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Dear friends, Do not speed on all expressway. Subaru WRX without police logo driven by Traffic police on duty with speed radar on top.

SJT2213R
SJU9625J
SKC8475P
SJG656C
SJS5242S
SDW7602Z
SKD2941U

Just got the information, dunno how true.

Posted 28 November 2011 - 09:57 AM

Eviilusion
  • Premium member
    Eviilusion
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Dear friends, Do not speed on all expressway. Subaru WRX without police logo driven by Traffic police on duty with speed radar on top.

SJT2213R
SJU9625J
SKC8475P
SJG656C
SJS5242S
SDW7602Z
SKD2941U

Just got the information, dunno how true.

wah say! so fast can compile the numbers! thumbsup.gif all of them scoobie or are there any other makes and models? furious.gif
Does the radar looks like the one they have on an apache helicopter...that one will be a dead give away! laugh.gif laugh.gif

Edited by Eviilusion, 28 November 2011 - 10:04 AM.

Together We stand Alone

Posted 28 November 2011 - 10:01 AM

Dafansu
  • Premium member
    Dafansu
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Vehicle No.: SKC8475P
Vehicle Type: N19 - Passenger (Co) Company Station Wagon (Single Rate)
Vehicle Attachment 1: No Attachment
Vehicle Scheme: Normal
Vehicle Make: TOYOTA
Vehicle Model: LEXUS RX450H

they using lexus ah lol

Posted 28 November 2011 - 10:07 AM

Dldm
  • Dldm
    1st Gear
    Author Image

so scary. better slow drive on roads :(

Posted 28 November 2011 - 10:07 AM

Maka
  • Maka
    5th Gear
    Author Image

LOL Spammers... Dunno copy from where.. laugh.gif
MILF Lover tiko ranger

Posted 28 November 2011 - 10:08 AM

Macrosszero
  • Macrosszero
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

SJT2213R - 2009 Toyota Altis
SJU9625J - doesn't exist
SKC8475P - 2011 Lexus RX450h
SJG656C - 2010 Toyota Prius
SJS5242S - 2009 Toyota Altis
SDW7602Z - doesn't exist
SKD2941U - 2010 Toyota Prius

What WRX?

Just because you've got more posts than me doesn't mean that you're right.

Posted 28 November 2011 - 10:13 AM

G4ED
  • G4ED
    Clutched
    Author Image

SJT2213R
Vehicle Type: P10 - Passenger Motor Car
Vehicle Model: COROLLA ALTIS 1.6 AUTO

SJU9625J - WR03829: No vehicle record can be found.

SKC8475P

SJG656C
Vehicle Type: N18 - Passenger (Co) Company Car (Single Rate)
Vehicle Model: PRIUS AUTO

SJS5242S
Vehicle Type: R10 - Private Hire (Self-Drive) Motor Car

SDW7602Z - WR03829: No vehicle record can be found.

SKD2941U

Posted 28 November 2011 - 10:18 AM

Abachee
  • Abachee
    4th Gear
    Author Image

I did saw a White TP Subaru WRX with radar mounted on top of the Siren light along Simei road with plate number QX58G and once spotted, every car guai guai keep to the road speed & lane discipline. Haha...

Posted 28 November 2011 - 10:21 AM

Ronleech
  • Premium member
    Ronleech
    5th Gear
    Author Image

My friend emailed to me....i just post only cos all plate not QX i also have my doubt....

Posted 28 November 2011 - 10:23 AM

Beehive3783
  • Premium member
    Beehive3783
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I'm surprised there are so many ignorant people who don't bother to check the source of the information and just send it to others. I received these numbers and I just deleted the message.
Cheers
Ben

Posted 28 November 2011 - 10:24 AM

Netwasia
  • Netwasia
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Dear Bro

Need assistance and guidance.
Kindly advise and grade between mitsubishi delica D5 and toyota noah.
Which one do you thing performed better in term of maintanence and etc.

Thank you and looking forward for good tips.

rdgs
Netwasia
NETWASIA

Posted 28 November 2011 - 10:25 AM

SkyDevils
  • Premium member
    SkyDevils
    4th Gear
    Author Image

How come all toyota cars? crazy.gif

Posted 28 November 2011 - 11:11 AM

StefanK
  • Premium member
    StefanK
    Supercharged
    Author Image

I did saw a White TP Subaru WRX with radar mounted on top of the Siren light along Simei road with plate number QX58G and once spotted, every car guai guai keep to the road speed & lane discipline. Haha...

I always see it too. But only at Simei-Expo-Changi Business Park area. Don't know why, but over there better to speed?

Posted 28 November 2011 - 11:13 AM

Silver_blade
  • Premium member
    Silver_blade
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I have my doubt on cars with these reg number. I believe it is still QX plate w/o any markings on it. I have spotted a couple on e'way with what looks like compact speed cam and officers in uniform.

Posted 28 November 2011 - 11:18 AM

Zuoom
  • Zuoom
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

duh. if one spend any effort to look for these unmarked cars, why not spend the effort to keep alert n practice defensive driving instead?

Posted 28 November 2011 - 11:26 AM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

buy 4d numbers
Garage36.com

Posted 28 November 2011 - 11:28 AM

Ethene
  • Premium member
    Ethene
    5th Gear
    Author Image

pardon me, anyone can paste the website to check the details of cars again ?thanks !

Posted 28 November 2011 - 11:35 AM

I-LOVE-CARS
  • I-LOVE-CARS
    6th Gear
    Author Image

pardon me, anyone can paste the website to check the details of cars again ?thanks !

https://vrl.lta.gov....uireTransferFee smile.gif

Posted 28 November 2011 - 11:37 AM

I-LOVE-CARS
  • I-LOVE-CARS
    6th Gear
    Author Image

SJT2213R
Vehicle Type: P10 - Passenger Motor Car

SJU9625J - WR03829: No vehicle record can be found.

SKC8475P

SJG656C

SJS5242S
Vehicle Type: R10 - Private Hire (Self-Drive) Motor Car

SDW7602Z - WR03829: No vehicle record can be found.

SKD2941U

Toyota Altis and Hybrid can 'zhao' meh? wacko.gif or chase other cars meh dry.gif

Posted 28 November 2011 - 11:38 AM

NAI011
  • Premium member
    NAI011
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

sad to say by the time u spot those number is when they already stop u

unless u got a SUPER EYE SIGHT rifle.gif

Back to Japanese Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Singapore, unmarked, Vehicle and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users