Singapore unmarked WRX TP Vehicle number....FYI.

Ronleech

Just met the QX 18 this morning. Its a stock looking 1.6 TS, brownish color. Suddenly pull out a blinker light and stopped at lady talking on phone while driving. 2 police officers were in the car that time, in Police Tshirt.

shiok....can't stand those who talk on phone while driving....the other day, this toyota wish cut into my lane suddenly w/o signalling....later i saw he was talking on the phone....still dared to tell me later "i let u horn me already, wat u want?".....i didnt bother to answer back....but in my heart, i think WTF, u think i really want to horn u for fun....it's becos nearly kenna accident lah....ai yo [mad]

↡ Advertisement

i saw a golden brown toyota vios recently. Car plate starts with SG*@@@@.

Did not see clearly but def not TP/QX plate. Looks like a normal family car.

Lorry kena stopped for speeding.

u want to chiong do so at 3am at highways....nobody cares cause u will actually be the slower car..so many taxi all zoom pass at 150.... i drove at 120-130, dont even dare take the 1st lane... btw this was my experience a few years back.

in the future our DVR can scan for license plates and put up warning on our HUD (or more likely the transparent OLED technology liao) and automatically slow down our cars to legal speed

scary sia...gonna drive beri slowly from now on...need to look out for brownish looking WRXs and Vios...

this is good! fully support such movement by the police.

Hope these traffic matas beo all thoses monster lolli speeding and driving wreklessly

and those cars that like to cheong red light.

Edited by Yahgo22

Turbocharged

Just met the QX 18 this morning. Its a stock looking 1.6 TS, brownish color. Suddenly pull out a blinker light and stopped at lady talking on phone while driving. 2 police officers were in the car that time, in Police Tshirt.

Handphone driving seems to have become more prevalent. I've seen at least one doing that everyday.

Wtf these people are thinking.. 2 second of convenience in exchange for stiff fines and confiscate the phone and all the contacts? [hur]

Turbocharged

Kinda kuku right? Light BROWN impreza? Has anyone even seen one at all?

Soon it spreads like wildfire in forums and the cover is blown. [laugh]

At least use more common ones like white or blue mah...

Turbocharged

Or perhaps the new color of covert mata vehicles.. Any shades of Brown

Gold brown, light brown and any other Brown. ..

Or perhaps the new color of covert mata vehicles.. Any shades of Brown

Gold brown, light brown and any other Brown. ..

No offence to all drivers with cars' colour of golden brown..

I think it's abit ah pek and no one will take precautious with you see them..

So, yeah, stealth mode on.

only 1 mata in full uniform, the other in civi

Oh ok cos was mentioned last time officers wil b in unifform so pple wil know ty r being stopped by police n not being robbed.

i fully support!!!!...if only somebody stop the stupid illegal exhaust inspection and catch the real dangerous stunts like speeding in residential areas, fully black tinted windows, HID...ALL can cause accidents. I never heard of ppl getting into accident because illegal exhaust.

i fully support!!!!...if only somebody stop the stupid illegal exhaust inspection and catch the real dangerous stunts like speeding in residential areas, fully black tinted windows, HID...ALL can cause accidents. I never heard of ppl getting into accident because illegal exhaust.

That is not TP job...those who like to bend over and show their arse against on coming traffic and take digital peekture of your car tints are LTA ocifers.

Spotted the QX18Y unmarked Subaru at around 9.30am, BKE, direction towards Mandai and SLE( Woodlands). 1 uniformed officer with portable blinker on the car.

Spotted the QX18Y unmarked Subaru at around 9.30am, BKE, direction towards Mandai and SLE( Woodlands). 1 uniformed officer with portable blinker on the car.

I thought unmarked means it's not even QX. Anyway that area is known for TP hangouts. Probably cause no speed cams.

↡ Advertisement