Lexus Owners (To share driving experience and advise)

LouislexusGS

Turbocharged

Anyway, just an update, lexus bidded $49k for our coe. 1 bid at 3pm. SE say car eat 3rd week july. So still got 1 more round to go.. supposedly will give open cat if next bidding still not successful

Wah lao...testing your patient. Maybe a gd reason for u to ask for more freebies.  :a-aggressive:

↡ Advertisement

never mind lar. now is the time to lut your old car kaw kaw.

which one you buying?

Anyway, just an update, lexus bidded $49k for our coe. 1 bid at 3pm. SE say car eat 3rd week july. So still got 1 more round to go.. supposedly will give open cat if next bidding still not successful

Supercharged

You order Lexus = guaranteed COE. There is no top-up or extra bids type of pattern.

Probably since your car still have some time, they thinking of increasing their profit a bit since they have Open Cat backup plan ready.

Just relax and wait for the collection day.

Turbocharged

Dont have to bother how much Lexus bids for your COE . When your vehicle arrives Sgp , confirm they will secure one and chut chia for you one . 

• Praise 2

My family got an ES250 luxury. My friend ordered 2 days after us. Paid a few k more but got ex stock. This weekend getting delivery.

Turbocharged

Any bros here knw is there any diff in specs between Euro 5 n Euro 6 ES250. Mine is the 1st batch of euro 6 and all i knw is that addition sharks fin antenna. Dunno engine n power got diff onot. 

Supercharged

Any bros here knw is there any diff in specs between Euro 5 n Euro 6 ES250. Mine is the 1st batch of euro 6 and all i knw is that addition sharks fin antenna. Dunno engine n power got diff onot.

confirm detune to get euro6. Cannot be that to conform to tougher emissions standard engine go up in power right?

Turbocharged

confirm detune to get euro6. Cannot be that to conform to tougher emissions standard engine go up in power right?

Tats why dunno whether it will affect the power output onot.

I notice more and more es on the road... I think it is much more spacious then is...

I feel that is series v cramped inside though it looks huge on the outside.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

My family got an ES250 luxury. My friend ordered 2 days after us. Paid a few k more but got ex stock. This weekend getting delivery.

I got mine within 3 weeks of downpayment......no worries in the COE.

Turbocharged

Bro, when you got your car? Got shark fin antenna meh? I also donno my car classification Euro 5 or 6?

Turbocharged
(edited)

Bro, when you got your car? Got shark fin antenna meh? I also donno my car classification Euro 5 or 6?

I just collected on last Saturday. Now still sniffing the new car smell. Lol.. Edited by ALTK

Turbocharged

I notice more and more es on the road... I think it is much more spacious then is...

IS is more of a compact sporty car. 2lit with turbo engine. More powerful than ES but lesser features.

The glass roof is so nice!

Here's my fake one

If this is true than lucky mine is a euro 5 ES250 ha ha ha. June 2016 car

• Praise 1

ES is meant to be a family car. IS is compact executive/sports, not exactly the family car.

↡ Advertisement