• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
1195 replies to this topic | 2,200 praises

Posted Yesterday, 04:11 PM

alex976
  • Premium member
    alex976
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Who is the SE? Must tekan mah. My SE took my car for his sister to use and take another car for trade in. End up he forgot to give me back my RFID tag and he dare not ask me meet any where. He told me no worries, eat your dinner, do your stuffs and I will be at your home the same time you reach home to ensure the tag is there.

Sounds complicated sia. U trade in 2 cars arh?

Posted Yesterday, 05:16 PM

Arogab
  • Premium member
    Arogab
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Sounds complicated sia. U trade in 2 cars arh?

No Lah, SE buy my car for his sister cos my car is in good condition. He then take his sister's car to trade in on my behalf.

Posted Yesterday, 05:44 PM

ALTK
  • Premium member
    ALTK
    1st Gear
    Author Image

That day i took my new lexus they display my surname wrongly on the LCD screen sia.

my CFO wasnt very happy about it

Tell SE and they can change on the spot wan.

No Lah, SE buy my car for his sister cos my car is in good condition. He then take his sister's car to trade in on my behalf.

Wah like tat shldn't be trade in price. Shld base on resale market price to sell it le wor!

Posted Yesterday, 05:49 PM

Arogab
  • Premium member
    Arogab
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Wah like tat shldn't be trade in price. Shld base on resale market price to sell it le wor!

Yup, that's why I say I got rather a good deal cos my car was taken at higher value. Just that we never know the base. Anyway, all business must make money, otherwise where the service comes from?

Posted Yesterday, 05:59 PM

ALTK
  • Premium member
    ALTK
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Yup, that's why I say I got rather a good deal cos my car was taken at higher value. Just that we never know the base. Anyway, all business must make money, otherwise where the service comes from?

U song la. Why my si lang SE nvr offer to buy over my tip top condition IS which still got 2.5yrs balance huh?! :yuush:

Posted Yesterday, 06:41 PM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

U song la. Why my si lang SE nvr offer to buy over my tip top condition IS which still got 2.5yrs balance huh?! :yuush:

Coz bro arogab got Customer Emeritus status at BM.

Posted Yesterday, 06:50 PM

Arogab
  • Premium member
    Arogab
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Haha, cos your one IS.....he know you rich. Haha

Coz bro arogab got Customer Emeritus status at BM.

Yeah.....haha

Posted Yesterday, 07:06 PM

alex976
  • Premium member
    alex976
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Tell SE and they can change on the spot wan.

No point also. Go in admire new car, check defects then zao liao. I tink onli spend ard 20mins then zao liao

CFO buay song a while but after a wk also forget le. Heng ah

Bro wads ur previous ride? A toyota also?

Posted Yesterday, 07:36 PM

Arogab
  • Premium member
    Arogab
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

No point also. Go in admire new car, check defects then zao liao. I tink onli spend ard 20mins then zao liao

CFO buay song a while but after a wk also forget le. Heng ah
Bro wads ur previous ride? A toyota also?

Bro, I had Altis, then change to Impreza and then CMI.....then got Camry which was previous ride. I trust BM like bro Soya giving me the cap. My previous Camry was just so clean and that's why was given higher resale price. Hehe

Posted Yesterday, 09:10 PM

D3badge
  • D3badge
    6th Gear
    Author Image

I'm the same as you, i like leftfield choices.

that is reflected in the cars that i've previously owned (Honda Crossroad, Alfa 159, Alfa GT, Volvo S60 and now the IS200t)

if i can afford i will always go for high capacity engines. the "Busso" 3.2V6 Alfa GT was the best sounding car i ever had :wub:

Wow didn't know after 159 there are still Alfa GT then S60 in between 👍🏼

uncle will always be uncle de. Rarely see youngster with these models

http://www.sgcarmart...=656487&DL=3213

When I was shopping for new car, I saw a 2nd hand white XJ 2L turbo 2years plus old selling $179k , but didn't get still stick to Lexus as reliability was the main thing on my check list. Scare 2 years plus later all problem start coming in
Theoldjaffa praised this

Posted Yesterday, 11:24 PM

Vratenza
  • Premium member
    Vratenza
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

BM low ball their own Lexus car with 2.5yrs remaining (more than other ADs) . And has the cheek to say they don't practice over trade like the contis...... Delay No More..... They lost that particular sale and brand loyalty there and then.

alphard96 praised this
√v^√v^√v^√v^√v^√v^√v^√v^√v^√v^√♥

┣▇▇▇═─

Posted Today, 08:37 AM

Arogab
  • Premium member
    Arogab
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

What happened? It seems like you did not get any good deal at all. System goes like this. Do not test drive the moment when you go in. Chat with the SE. If no good, change another SE to talk. Only when you really think you wanna deal with the particular SE, then you test drive and nego.

Otherwise, when you test drive, commission is log on the the SE that take you. Different SE different tactic.

Posted Today, 10:07 AM

Purplexus
  • Purplexus
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

BM low ball their own Lexus car with 2.5yrs remaining (more than other ADs) . And has the cheek to say they don't practice over trade like the contis...... Delay No More..... They lost that particular sale and brand loyalty there and then.

Lexus often quotes very low prices for trade in. 

I just traded in a 7 year old LS460 with 90K on the clock for 90K with Wearnes for a new V90. Saw my Lexus put up for sale at 99K. Thought it was a fair deal. Got 5 year service package ( my third V series car  since 2002. )

Newer Conitnental models come with a lot more tech than even the newest Lexus which has the edge on craftsmanship and build quality. The Germans and Swedes have all this intrusive safety and eco features which I am trying to get use to. Miss the V8 385 bhp power and butter smooth acceleration but save 4K a year on road tax to console myself with!

east41st, Vratenza and alphard96 praised this

Posted Today, 10:58 AM

Vratenza
  • Premium member
    Vratenza
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I was open to settle for Nx200t during my SUV shopping stint. Nx200t is a decent car with good factory equipment level, especially their Luxury/F-sport version. Almost ready to commit after the test drive if they show sincerity in the deal.

Deal breakers:

1) Low ball their own Lexus GS450h, when I asked why so low, they have cheek to say because it is not easy to resell this car.

2) Asked if got loyalty discount, they grudgingly give $500

3) told them my company (am one of the business owner) buys toyota vans from them, they given another $500 discount.

Come on..... we are talking about a >200K car and you make me seem like I am asking for scraps from you?

I took my business to C&C despite having to pay almost 20k more and wait for 7 months.

What happened? It seems like you did not get any good deal at all. System goes like this. Do not test drive the moment when you go in. Chat with the SE. If no good, change another SE to talk. Only when you really think you wanna deal with the particular SE, then you test drive and nego.

Otherwise, when you test drive, commission is log on the the SE that take you. Different SE different tactic.

┣▇▇▇═─

Posted Today, 11:02 AM

Vratenza
  • Premium member
    Vratenza
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Always wanted to try owning a large capacity V8  [thumbsup]

V90 is a very good car. I just cannot get over the low OMV (? 40k) and the relatively high selling price that Wearnes is asking for. Their margins higher than alot of MB/BMW/Audi models. [thumbsup]

Lexus often quotes very low prices for trade in. 

I just traded in a 7 year old LS460 with 90K on the clock for 90K with Wearnes for a new V90. Saw my Lexus put up for sale at 99K. Thought it was a fair deal. Got 5 year service package ( my third V series car  since 2002. )

Newer Conitnental models come with a lot more tech than even the newest Lexus which has the edge on craftsmanship and build quality. The Germans and Swedes have all this intrusive safety and eco features which I am trying to get use to. Miss the V8 385 bhp power and butter smooth acceleration but save 4K a year on road tax to console myself with!

┣▇▇▇═─

Posted Today, 11:25 AM

Arogab
  • Premium member
    Arogab
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

I was open to settle for Nx200t during my SUV shopping stint. Nx200t is a decent car with good factory equipment level, especially their Luxury/F-sport version. Almost ready to commit after the test drive if they show sincerity in the deal.

Deal breakers:

1) Low ball their own Lexus GS450h, when I asked why so low, they have cheek to say because it is not easy to resell this car.

2) Asked if got loyalty discount, they grudgingly give $500

3) told them my company (am one of the business owner) buys toyota vans from them, they given another $500 discount.

Come on..... we are talking about a >200K car and you make me seem like I am asking for scraps from you?

I took my business to C&C despite having to pay almost 20k more and wait for 7 months.

Sorry for you bro.....Asking price for my Camry with the same registration date for most advertisement is at 21k to 22k.

After I walk in, I was quoted only 17.5k. I came back to China to work and then contact my SE via whatsapp. We chat and he asked me few questions before I send him a picture of my car interior. I believe he do a check up on the servicing records I had with BM and came back offer me 19.5k.

I made him commit to take in at 20k and I make the downpayment. I even say he can take my car away early cos my wife is using it very little. However, since he is trading his sister's car for my car. He just not in hurry to take it early too. When my wife went to make payments and all and he realize my road tax is fully paid with the interior dust free. I was given another 800. So I take it I got a good deal for my car price. Not selling it to my friends is also good as it will save later discussion as to what happen.

Back to Japanese Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: lexus, owners, suv, sedan and 1 more...

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users