• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
1658 replies to this topic | 3,157 praises

Posted 03 October 2017 - 01:20 PM

Qaz20
  • Premium member
    Qaz20
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

GS450h owners..
Do u face this problem?

Car like juddering/shivering a little when lightly accelerating from 50-70kmh, or that kind of brake rotor warp feel when depressing brakes gently to slow down from about 70-80kmh..

Thanks..
1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 03 October 2017 - 02:30 PM

Earthboy
  • Earthboy
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

GS450h owners..
Do u face this problem?

Car like juddering/shivering a little when lightly accelerating from 50-70kmh, or that kind of brake rotor warp feel when depressing brakes gently to slow down from about 70-80kmh..

Thanks..

From my experience, warp rotor will not cause jubber when accelerating
1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 03 October 2017 - 08:26 PM

Qaz20
  • Premium member
    Qaz20
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

From my experience, warp rotor will not cause jubber when accelerating

Yup.. I know. Just that the feeling is the same. So i believe my rotors are not warp. Cos hybrid uses the motor to brake. So i think the acceleration n braking judder is from the same source.
Think somehow the motor motion isn't smooth.

Posted 03 October 2017 - 10:20 PM

Earthboy
  • Earthboy
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Yup.. I know. Just that the feeling is the same. So i believe my rotors are not warp. Cos hybrid uses the motor to brake. So i think the acceleration n braking judder is from the same source.
Think somehow the motor motion isn't smooth.

Do easy check first. Go do alignment. Did you make any changes to the car recently?

Posted 04 October 2017 - 12:20 PM

Qaz20
  • Premium member
    Qaz20
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Do easy check first. Go do alignment. Did you make any changes to the car recently?

Nothing done. Actually had that experience when i got the car about 2months ago. Maybe getting more used to it and so feels more obvious now.

Definitely not an alignment issue.

Posted 04 October 2017 - 05:10 PM

Earthboy
  • Earthboy
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Nothing done. Actually had that experience when i got the car about 2months ago. Maybe getting more used to it and so feels more obvious now.

Definitely not an alignment issue.

Is hybrid so best to send to BM to check.
ALTK praised this

Posted 04 October 2017 - 08:32 PM

Qaz20
  • Premium member
    Qaz20
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Ok.. Got it.. Am not sure if there's anything like motor sychronisation issue? Lol

Posted 18 October 2017 - 11:34 AM

Qaz20
  • Premium member
    Qaz20
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Went borneo for servicing.. Checked and found nothing wrong. They say feels like vibration, could be 1 of the mounting wearing out. Hmmm.

Will go get my mounting changed out then see if it goes away.. Warranty of car left 1 month๐Ÿ˜…

Posted 18 October 2017 - 07:25 PM

Earthboy
  • Earthboy
    5th Gear
    Author Image

bro, you should let them fix. if the problem dont go away, they should not charge you. still under warranty

left one month quickly get it fixed.

Went borneo for servicing.. Checked and found nothing wrong. They say feels like vibration, could be 1 of the mounting wearing out. Hmmm.

Will go get my mounting changed out then see if it goes away.. Warranty of car left 1 month๐Ÿ˜…

Posted 18 October 2017 - 11:00 PM

YEN96
  • YEN96
    5th Gear
    Author Image

If u guys need assistance at BM can contact my friend at nine 362 3352. He will tell you who to look for. He is helping me with Lexus car insurance. Cheaper den BM also, save $$ and he helped me claim warranty at BM..he like know many Lexus BM service. I showed how much BM Lexus insurance quote to my friend...he laugh and told me it tear away la hahaha

so just helping my friend. If u all can can support also den go Lexus service can use his name!!! Hahaha
Cheap good fast car insurance broker nine 362 3352

Edited by YEN96, 18 October 2017 - 11:07 PM.

Posted 18 October 2017 - 11:06 PM

YEN96
  • YEN96
    5th Gear
    Author Image

2013 GSh driver. I had my rear suspension replace just past 3.5 years due to a leak.

The shitty thing with BM 5 year warranty deal is that only first 3 years covered by BM and the remaining is tied to an insurance provider. Lots of hassle to process the replacement under warranty - even then they only would replace the side which was leaking. Banged table an eventually got both rear sides replaced. Waited nearly three months for 'stock to arrive'

No wonder BM Lexus Insurance premium sky rocket high, charge u an arm and a leg for insurance to cover!!! Muahaha

Know the right people for the right thing, know the BM Lexus folks through an insurance broker and I save on most..."CONNECTION" & relationship.

U help him, he help u, everyone help each other instead of everything paying for BM big classy showroom aircon electricity water bills and green tea!! Hehehehe

Posted 18 October 2017 - 11:10 PM

Theoldjaffa
  • Premium member
    Theoldjaffa
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

If u guys need assistance at BM can contact my friend at nine 362 3352. He will tell you who to look for. He is helping me with Lexus car insurance. Cheaper den BM also, save $$ and he helped me claim warranty at BM..he like know many Lexus BM service. I showed how much BM Lexus insurance quote to my friend...he laugh and told me it tear away la hahaha

so just helping my friend. If u all can can support also den go Lexus service can use his name!!! Hahaha
Cheap good fast car insurance broker nine 362 3352

I see you have been going around posting the same number to help your friend.

You pitch him as the modern day lobang king. Every lobang also have, no matter which car brand or which insurer.

Your friend must be dua dua tan tan now.
--------------------------------------------
Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment. Because you have to deal with those who don't have it.

Posted 18 October 2017 - 11:22 PM

YEN96
  • YEN96
    5th Gear
    Author Image

You pitch him as the modern day lobang king. Every lobang also have, no matter which car brand or which insurer.

Aiyah, just save 1 more number in our phone for extra contact lor..no harm. Nowadays, if people good, business is all referral one..only the lousy follow book by black & white procedures got to slog very hard.
Cos recently I refer some friends to him for car insurance mah, all very happy and feedback good positive. Vezel NCB 40% $650, Civic Type-R FD2R about $800..FD2R famous expensive..my friends say very cheap. My another friend drive new year 2015 2 yr old maserati I intro, bought me dinner!! He say best this lobang power!! Save so much!!

I don't know but he like got "connection" with BM Lexus..dunno wat relationship he dun wanna say..but he will say look for so n so, he will inform etc.. Use his name like Easier if need help lor..

Anyway hor, I don't really bother la..cos I save $$, get things done, solve my problem.

All this only if we "help and support" each other. Make more friends go a longer way den paying showroom air com electricity water bills and green tea!! Lexus got breakfast right?? Can pre order and eat there??..not freeeeee lor..if can I rather support my friend den pay for all this nonsense!! Lexus car owners has already pre-paid included inclusive!!! Not free!!! Help friend better

Happy deepavali!!!!

Edited by YEN96, 18 October 2017 - 11:46 PM.

Posted 18 October 2017 - 11:23 PM

Freeder
  • Premium member
    Freeder
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Glad to see our resident CSI Chief in action ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…..
Paging pocy cum vratenza for arti support..
Angcheek, Spring, Sunny, AltisOwner and Uncle2 praised this

Posted 19 October 2017 - 01:33 AM

Qaz20
  • Premium member
    Qaz20
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

bro, you should let them fix. if the problem dont go away, they should not charge you. still under warranty

left one month quickly get it fixed.

Thanks bro..

The 4th n 5th year warranty coverage only main components like engine/gearbox. The tester tested the car say vibration instead of the feeling i get. They can't pinpoint the problem i also dun know what to do.
I will check with them which mounting got issue. Will get it replaced asap then if problem persists, go back n get them to check again.. Gotta give them the benefit of doubt first.

Posted 19 October 2017 - 09:55 AM

Earthboy
  • Earthboy
    5th Gear
    Author Image

maybe he is his own friend. post all over the place about this insurance. why admin never warm him

is their diagnostic that mount got problem. ask them to replace, if problem still there, they should not charge you and they have t continue to investigate.

Thanks bro..

The 4th n 5th year warranty coverage only main components like engine/gearbox. The tester tested the car say vibration instead of the feeling i get. They can't pinpoint the problem i also dun know what to do.
I will check with them which mounting got issue. Will get it replaced asap then if problem persists, go back n get them to check again.. Gotta give them the benefit of doubt first.

Theoldjaffa praised this

Posted 19 October 2017 - 10:09 AM

Theoldjaffa
  • Premium member
    Theoldjaffa
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

maybe he is his own friend. post all over the place about this insurance. why admin never warm him

yes i feel that the number he posted is his own, not "his friend"

people trying to earn a living, i'm fine with that.

but to fake a persona like that, it's quite shady. 

be honest and open about it lah, right?

Edited by Theoldjaffa, 19 October 2017 - 10:10 AM.

--------------------------------------------
Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment. Because you have to deal with those who don't have it.

Posted 19 October 2017 - 11:53 AM

rainoo8
  • rainoo8
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Ownself advertising ownself
Theoldjaffa praised this

Posted Yesterday, 11:42 PM

flashbang
  • Premium member
    flashbang
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

That's because it's mr terence, who is ownself advertising ownself repeatedly in this forum...

Always laugh when I see him pretending to recommend "his friend". What should I say when I call in and he asks who recommend you? "Oh, you recommended yourself loh..."  :a-fun:

Theoldjaffa praised this

Back to Japanese Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Also tagged with these keywords: lexus , owners , suv , sedan , lexus singapore

Tags: lexus, owners, suv, sedan and 1 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users