Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
92 replies to this topic | 105 praises

Posted 30 November 2011 - 11:55 PM

Iwant
  • Iwant
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi All,

Personally feel that this is pretty cool...

Korean manga

Just in case the link doesn't work...

http://comic.naver.c...?...=31
Count-Bracula praised this

Posted 01 December 2011 - 12:01 AM

Iwant
  • Iwant
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

oh..after clicking on link...just scroll down to read the manga..don't have to click on the image..

Posted 01 December 2011 - 10:57 PM

Sofarsogood
  • Sofarsogood
    4th Gear
    Author Image

How do go to the next page? Think it needs Flash.

Posted 01 December 2011 - 11:04 PM

Rainman
  • Premium member
    Rainman
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Good one!

Posted 03 December 2011 - 11:14 AM

Iwant
  • Iwant
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

How do go to the next page? Think it needs Flash.

Think you just need to scroll down ......does it show anything when you scroll down?

Posted 03 December 2011 - 11:42 AM

Yeshe
  • Premium member
    Yeshe
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Power thumbsup.gif

Posted 03 December 2011 - 12:19 PM

Boi2uncle
  • Premium member
    Boi2uncle
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

i jumped in my seat lol

Posted 03 December 2011 - 01:02 PM

Abluey
  • Abluey
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Nice... The other one on the rail station also quite cool... sweatdrop.gif

Posted 03 December 2011 - 01:06 PM

Abluey
  • Abluey
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

How to share this in FB ah? biggrin.gif

Posted 03 December 2011 - 02:09 PM

5th Gear
    Author Image

Good, but why she comes back to disturb others? She divorced cos she had extra-marital affair and lose custody of her child. She created the sh!t for herself...

We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.
~ Randy Pausch (1960-2008), The Last Lecture.

Posted 04 December 2011 - 11:36 PM

Iwant
  • Iwant
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

mmmm....not very sure...my bro shared it with me on fb, from there i am able to post on my own wall...

Ya..the railway station one is pretty good as well..too bad these are the only 2 with subtitles.... dry.gif

Posted 05 February 2016 - 11:56 AM

ins1dious
  • Premium member
    ins1dious
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I've been hooked with this manhwa.... the suspense is killing me! help!

http://myanimelist.n...ler_of_the_Land

Posted 05 February 2016 - 12:10 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

haha i only read jap manga.

Recently discovered zingbox on android. Lol.

Posted 05 February 2016 - 12:11 PM

GLZT
  • Premium member
    GLZT
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Go read kingdom if you have not. I quench my ruler of the land thirst by reading kingdom. But now lagi worst.

Posted 05 February 2016 - 12:19 PM

Count-Bracula
  • Premium member
    Count-Bracula
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I'm too old for manga, I prefer mango. [grin]

Me Newcastle fan

Posted 05 February 2016 - 12:19 PM

ins1dious
  • Premium member
    ins1dious
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Go read kingdom if you have not. I quench my ruler of the land thirst by reading kingdom. But now lagi worst.

I do read Kingdom... I like RotL more though 😔

There's another one called Red Storm... was interesting before... got boring in between... now interesting again 😃

there's about 4 or 5 other manhwas and mangas in my bookmark list... mostly updated around Wednesday/Thursday... perfect to take 5-10 mins to catch up with them.

But seriously... the RotL suspense is killing me 😭

Posted 05 February 2016 - 12:20 PM

Count-Bracula
  • Premium member
    Count-Bracula
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

. . . . .ehhhh , got piak piak one? [laugh]

Me Newcastle fan

Posted 05 February 2016 - 12:26 PM

ins1dious
  • Premium member
    ins1dious
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I'm too old for manga, I prefer mango. [grin]

never too old for that manga also  [:p]

மாங்கா - pronounced as manga, meaning mango fruit in tamil  [laugh]

. . . . .ehhhh , got piak piak one? [laugh]

don't remember any good ones... but there was a seriously disturbing one called Cross and Crime...

http://mangapark.me/...cross-and-crime

Count-Bracula praised this

Posted 05 February 2016 - 12:40 PM

GLZT
  • Premium member
    GLZT
    6th Gear
    Author Image

I do read Kingdom... I like RotL more though ð

There's another one called Red Storm... was interesting before... got boring in between... now interesting again ð

there's about 4 or 5 other manhwas and mangas in my bookmark list... mostly updated around Wednesday/Thursday... perfect to take 5-10 mins to catch up with them.

But seriously... the RotL suspense is killing me ð­

Red storm is decent, after it went black and white, it took me awhile to get use to it.

Posted 05 February 2016 - 12:44 PM

Count-Bracula
  • Premium member
    Count-Bracula
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

never too old for that manga also  [:p]

மாங்கா - pronounced as manga, meaning mango fruit in tamil  [laugh]

don't remember any good ones... but there was a seriously disturbing one called Cross and Crime...

http://mangapark.me/...cross-and-crime

Thanks bro! woo HOO! [nosebleed]

Me Newcastle fan

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Korean, Manga

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users