Korean Manga

Iwant

omg.. i just finished dokgo.. great read!!! wanted to started on rewind.. then i realize 275 chap...   :a-confused:

another day then.. lol

so long?

lol thought that was a short read. Lucky never start...

• Praise 1

Someone above never put spoiler alert lor... I kept suspecting which is the traitorous zhabor.. only two options.. not diff to guess... haiz

hahaha i thought only me talking to him. So never bother to put spoiler LOL.

Someone above never put spoiler alert lor... I kept suspecting which is the traitorous zhabor.. only two options.. not diff to guess... haiz

haha... thats why when i praised him... i commented about the gf... and not directly in the thread. 

Hypersonic

i watch berserk , claymore lol

Not a fan of berserk.

Liked claymore. 

But i generally prefer mangas who are more light hearted. Don't like those that are too bleak/drama or too depressing.

Turbocharged

Not a fan of berserk.

Liked claymore.

But i generally prefer mangas who are more light hearted. Don't like those that are too bleak/drama or too depressing.

This one somewhat violent. But not to the extent of Berserk with its demon rape.

This is about Vikings

Hypersonic

This one somewhat violent. But not to the extent of Berserk with its demon rape.

This is about Vikings

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

This is japanese right?

Then i'll wait for the anime lol...

OMG! Just found out that this is by the same author who wrote Planetes... one of my all time favourite anime.

But no anime

• Praise 1

Just started reading what looks to be an epic historical manga. Only into chapter 3... no anime yet.

http://mangapark.me/manga/golden-kamui

In Hokkaido, the far northern lands of Japan, Sugimoto survived the Russo-Japanese war of the Meiji era. Nicknamed "Invincible Sugimoto" during the war, he now seeks the riches promised by the gold rush in hopes of saving the widowed wife of his now deceased comrade from the war. During his hunt of gold, he finds hints of a hidden stash of gold by corrupt criminals. Partnering with an Ainu girl that saves his life from the harsh climates of the north, they venture into a survival adventure to race against the criminals that seek the hidden stash.

180.jpg

jap. not korean right?

Just started reading what looks to be an epic historical manga. Only into chapter 3... no anime yet.

http://mangapark.me/manga/golden-kamui

In Hokkaido, the far northern lands of Japan, Sugimoto survived the Russo-Japanese war of the Meiji era. Nicknamed "Invincible Sugimoto" during the war, he now seeks the riches promised by the gold rush in hopes of saving the widowed wife of his now deceased comrade from the war. During his hunt of gold, he finds hints of a hidden stash of gold by corrupt criminals. Partnering with an Ainu girl that saves his life from the harsh climates of the north, they venture into a survival adventure to race against the criminals that seek the hidden stash.

180.jpg

↡ Advertisement