ALERT! Unmark TP WHITE WRX List of number p.....

GSwhite

All Drivers please note, do not speed on all expressway. Info provided and circulated via sms:

SJT2231R SJU9625J SKC8475P SJG656C SJS5242S SDW7602Z SKD2941U

All installed with speed radar on roof...LOOK OUT!!!

ps. Pardon me for posting exact number plates, its important info for all Drivers here ^_^

disclaimer: the above was circulated vis sms, donno how true or accurate, better be safe than sorry

↡ Advertisement

Well if you can see the number plates on the cars, it's already too late. What's the point in knowing the plate numbers?

Just in case you are driving behind it and intend to speed up or overtake....or this wrx tailgate and jio you...

go check them all on LTA website la

they are NOT WRXs.

unless they can anyhow switch plates around la.

disclaimer: the above was circulated vis sms, donno how true or accurate, better be safe than sorry [wave]

disclaimer: the above was circulated vis sms, donno how true or accurate, better be safe than sorry [wave]

go check LTA website la.

unless they themselves are doing sth illegal by switching diff plates with diff cars( which i higly doubt).

they are not WRXs.

SJT2311R is an altis

Neutral Newbie

Why is there a need to have an alert for unmarked TP cars? I thought they are on the road to make it safe.. Or are they going to crash into your car, siao TS..

Why is there a need to have an alert for unmarked TP cars? I thought they are on the road to make it safe.. Or are they going to crash into your car, siao TS..

My intention is just to inform any drivers with the intention to speed to think twice... what th fcuk u talking about

All Drivers please note, do not speed on all expressway. Info provided and circulated via sms:

ps. Pardon me for posting exact number plates, its important info for all Drivers here ^_^

disclaimer: the above was circulated vis sms, donno how true or accurate, better be safe than sorry

Thanks for the info. Just give me some idea number to buy for 4D. :D

Turbocharged

My intention is just to inform any drivers with the intention to speed to think twice... what th fcuk u talking about

Well.. thanks for your kindness, but please do a check before posting false information..

most of the plates are on Toyotas.. a couple don't even exist..

This is simply stupidity at its finest. Circulated via text or other means, do a check before posting on forums. You don't want to look like an idiot right?

I have a feeling that the article posted online was a hoax by the TP to make drivers feel more paranoid and hence drive carefully.

Even if it's true, how many people bother to look at the license plates around them when they drive. They would be keeping an eye on the road.

How many people can memorise all the numbers posted up here?

If people are afraid of getting caught, then get a license plate hider or speed only when the road is empty.

If not wrong one is a lexus... [:/]

Just in case you are driving behind it and intend to speed up or overtake....or this wrx tailgate and jio you...

Even so, provided you can memorise them all so well that u can tell at an instant they are TP. Else, still useless.

everybody pool money and hire 1 uncle to sit down in front of TP building and take down number plate....

in 1-2 months time, we should be able to guess accruately

No point knowing the number plates, they can switch at their own will later on if it gets circulated and well known.

I've a friend who was involved in an accident with these "unmarked" cars. Cannot report insurance and end up, the driver of the unmarked car paid for the damages. He was told the vehicle number was not registered officially, but the number on the road tax disc tallys with the number plate.

↡ Advertisement