Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
71 replies to this topic | 86 praises

Posted 04 December 2011 - 11:08 AM

Mcfguy
  • Mcfguy
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Just to check if say during the period of december that I want to stay at my mum's place for like 2 weeks, am I allowed to transfer the season parking from my place to my mum's place (subject to availability I guess) for that period of time?
1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 04 December 2011 - 11:12 AM

David
  • David
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Just go to your mum's placetown council with your season pass to apply.

Posted 04 December 2011 - 11:15 AM

Mcfguy
  • Mcfguy
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Thanks. I don't have season pass anymore as it went electronic. So I guess IC will just do. Also, it is a transfer right? and not applying additional season parking at my mum's place as the car can be at one place and not both.

Posted 04 December 2011 - 11:17 AM

Yeshe
  • Premium member
    Yeshe
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Just to check if say during the period of december that I want to stay at my mum's place for like 2 weeks, am I allowed to transfer the season parking from my place to my mum's place (subject to availability I guess) for that period of time?

i dun think can, unless u wanna permanently transfer, then its a change of residential address.

Posted 04 December 2011 - 11:27 AM

Tom_kkh
  • Tom_kkh
    6th Gear
    Author Image

yes u can do tempo transfer, i did it 2 times. go hdb season parking email them or call direct, process is fast

Posted 04 December 2011 - 11:34 AM

Mcfguy
  • Mcfguy
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

yes u can do tempo transfer, i did it 2 times. go hdb season parking email them or call direct, process is fast

really? that's good to hear. Can just email or call would be convenient then, thanks.

Posted 01 February 2012 - 06:04 AM

Kim_Martin
  • Kim_Martin
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

HDB Season Parking Renewal Singapore online

http://usatopsearche...ngapore-online/

Posted 01 February 2012 - 06:05 AM

Kim_Martin
  • Kim_Martin
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

HDB Season Parking Renewal Singapore online

http://usatopsearche...ngapore-online/

Posted 01 February 2012 - 07:21 AM

Nismo22
  • Nismo22
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

do note , if u transfer one vehicle to another carpark , u are unable to transfer back within that same month. some stupid LAW , so what you should be doing is sell the season parking back , and buy there , then sell there buy back.

kinda stupid process but at least that doesnt ban your car from your house carpark due to some system law.

Posted 01 February 2012 - 07:34 AM

Latka
  • Latka
    6th Gear
    Author Image

any HDB branck ofice wl do, town council doesn't do car park stuff.
Whatever Does Not Destroy Me, Strengthens Me.

Give Up On Life But Never Give Up On Yourself

Posted 01 February 2012 - 08:34 AM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

do note , if u transfer one vehicle to another carpark , u are unable to transfer back within that same month. some stupid LAW , so what you should be doing is sell the season parking back , and buy there , then sell there buy back.

kinda stupid process but at least that doesnt ban your car from your house carpark due to some system law.

You mean can only transfer for 1 month period?! So even transfer for 2 weeks, they also take it as 1 month? unsure.gif
Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted 01 February 2012 - 09:51 AM

Tom_kkh
  • Tom_kkh
    6th Gear
    Author Image

i did it by email, no need visit any town council.

Posted 01 February 2012 - 10:46 AM

Leclair
  • Premium member
    Leclair
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

some carparks are designated as resident carpark, so you may have to get one further away.

You can call hdb direct - they can effect the change in minutes subject to availabilty
My own words
"The world lost Mr Lee Kuan Yew. We lost our world"
"Under Mr Lee is like his NS policy- hard to take in the beginning but the appreciation of all of it will come at the end. Just like boys to men, Mr Lee helped us grow into a nation."

Posted 01 February 2012 - 10:52 AM

Unidentified
  • Unidentified
    Banned

wah.u think u hdb king?
can just transfer your season parking to any other hdb car park?
like that who still need to put coupon?

Edited by Unidentified, 01 February 2012 - 10:52 AM.

Posted 29 February 2016 - 11:09 PM

gatsby85
  • gatsby85
    1st Gear
    Author Image

anyone know if i already bought a season parking for next month, if i change a new car, can i transfer the season parking to my new car?

Posted 29 February 2016 - 11:30 PM

350z
  • 350z
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

HDB & URA carparks: yes you can. Just call their hotline

Other private car parks: just update new carplate & IU

Posted 29 February 2016 - 11:31 PM

helloeveryone
  • helloeveryone
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

anyone know if i already bought a season parking for next month, if i change a new car, can i transfer the season parking to my new car?

Yes. I just did it few days ago.

Posted 29 February 2016 - 11:33 PM

Si4dr
  • Premium member
    Si4dr
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Go to HDB website to change it. Need your new car IU number. Less than 5 minutes job.

Posted 01 March 2016 - 03:06 AM

Benarsenal
  • Benarsenal
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Can. Of course can.

Posted 01 March 2016 - 03:15 AM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

obviiously another one that does not know how to search although advised previously

MERGED threads and WARNING given

RESPECT is only for the DEAD!

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users