HDB Season parking transfer

Mcfguy

Just to check if say during the period of december that I want to stay at my mum's place for like 2 weeks, am I allowed to transfer the season parking from my place to my mum's place (subject to availability I guess) for that period of time?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Just go to your mum's placetown council with your season pass to apply.

Thanks. I don't have season pass anymore as it went electronic. So I guess IC will just do. Also, it is a transfer right? and not applying additional season parking at my mum's place as the car can be at one place and not both.

Turbocharged

Just to check if say during the period of december that I want to stay at my mum's place for like 2 weeks, am I allowed to transfer the season parking from my place to my mum's place (subject to availability I guess) for that period of time?

i dun think can, unless u wanna permanently transfer, then its a change of residential address.

yes u can do tempo transfer, i did it 2 times. go hdb season parking email them or call direct, process is fast

really? that's good to hear. Can just email or call would be convenient then, thanks.

HDB Season Parking Renewal Singapore online

http://usatopsearches.com/hdb-season-parki...ngapore-online/

Neutral Newbie

do note , if u transfer one vehicle to another carpark , u are unable to transfer back within that same month. some stupid LAW , so what you should be doing is sell the season parking back , and buy there , then sell there buy back.

kinda stupid process but at least that doesnt ban your car from your house carpark due to some system law.

• Praise 1

Just go to your mum's placetown council with your season pass to apply.

any HDB branck ofice wl do, town council doesn't do car park stuff.

do note , if u transfer one vehicle to another carpark , u are unable to transfer back within that same month. some stupid LAW , so what you should be doing is sell the season parking back , and buy there , then sell there buy back.

kinda stupid process but at least that doesnt ban your car from your house carpark due to some system law.

You mean can only transfer for 1 month period?! So even transfer for 2 weeks, they also take it as 1 month? [:/]

some carparks are designated as resident carpark, so you may have to get one further away.

You can call hdb direct - they can effect the change in minutes subject to availabilty

• Praise 1

wah.u think u hdb king?

can just transfer your season parking to any other hdb car park?

like that who still need to put coupon?

Edited by Unidentified
  • Praise 1

anyone know if i already bought a season parking for next month, if i change a new car, can i transfer the season parking to my new car?

Go to HDB website to change it. Need your new car IU number. Less than 5 minutes job.

↡ Advertisement