HDB Season parking transfer

Mcfguy

Twincharged

ha ha... does sound logical that in the name of making $$, HDB will do anything. Just collect the $$, whether got lot or not lot, then the early bird catches the worm. The late ones... good luck to them

kenah saman then show them your season parking record lor ... anyway, they would have a record on their mobile device also ...

only time they will saman season is if the joker park at the dump or car block public access items.

anyway, back to the subject .... just got my plate number ... so handed in my scooby in the morning, came home and then went online to change the parking details .... all done in less than 1 min - with auto-acknowledgement email from HBD !

as i holding family parking, it was auto updated also ! just need the plate and IU numbers.

↡ Advertisement

Season parking transfer super easy now. You just go online, update your details and it's done instantly. If you are driving a temporary courtesy vehicle, you can even activate that for season parking using the Temporary Season Parking Transfer option.

URL: http://www.hdb.gov.sg/cs/infoweb/car-parks/season-parking/season-parking-ticket/transfer-procedure

Details that you will need to prepare are:

1. IU number (found on the white sticker visible from the windscreen)

2. Car plate number

Good luck!

Just an update.

HDB fully automated the process.  Even the 1800 number for enquiry are using Robot. So, don't bother to call.

http://www.hdb.gov.sg/cs/infoweb/car-parks/season-parking/season-parking-ticket/transfer-procedure

When you apply for change car, the application is immediate. Or 15mins as some forumer said.

For me, a small problem, I took leave to collect car so I cannot apply for the change at home as the current ride is still in CP.

Maybe they allow some overlap. I am not sure.  

Anyway, I when to Kia Ubi to collect, I use the PC there to login to HDB to effect the change ...... heeee ....... Got 2FA, security issue is reduced to minimal.  

For those who apply for number retention, use the Change Vehicle IU option as using the Change Vehicle option will cause an error due to the same licence number plate.

Hope this is useful.

• Praise 2

Just an update.

HDB fully automated the process.  Even the 1800 number for enquiry are using Robot. So, don't bother to call.

http://www.hdb.gov.sg/cs/infoweb/car-parks/season-parking/season-parking-ticket/transfer-procedure

When you apply for change car, the application is immediate. Or 15mins as some forumer said.

For me, a small problem, I took leave to collect car so I cannot apply for the change at home as the current ride is still in CP.

Anyway, I when to Kia Ubi to collect, I use the PC there to login to HDB to effect the change ...... heeee ....... Got 2FA, security issue is reduced to minimal.  

For those who apply for number retention, use the Change Vehicle IU option as using the Change Vehicle option will cause an error due to the same licence number plate.

Hope this is useful.

For any changes or buying of new season parking, the application is almost immediate de. For EPS carpark, think the more important info is the car IU rather than car plate number, since the gantry is recognise the IU rather than the car plate number.

• Praise 1

Just an update.

HDB fully automated the process. Even the 1800 number for enquiry are using Robot. So, don't bother to call.

Hope this is useful.

thanks for the useful info!

No.  Licence plate also very important.  As you know, HDB has a 2 tier charging system, for example first car is S$80 and the second car you owned is S$95 ?? More expensive.

My friend kenna when he bought a van and then sold he car.  HDB for the next 3 months charged his van at rate as if it is the second vehicle lor.

He discovered only 3 month later when he check his bank account lor.

So, also when you change car, check how much was deducted by HDB lor.

HDB stopped deducting the car when he sold it.  Strange.

Anyway, HDB said it is owner duty to ensure HDB deduct the correct season parking charge wor ???

For any changes or buying of new season parking, the application is almost immediate de. For EPS carpark, think the more important info is the car IU rather than car plate number, since the gantry is recognise the IU rather than the car plate number.

• Praise 1

No.  Licence plate also very important.  As you know, HDB has a 2 tier charging system, for example first car is S$80 and the second car you owned is S$95 ?? More expensive.

My friend kenna when he bought a van and then sold he car.  HDB for the next 3 months charged his van at rate as if it is the second vehicle lor.

Anyway, HDB said it is owner duty to ensure HDB deduct the correct season parking charge wor ???

So if buy season parking for more than one car, then like you have mentioned, car plate also important.

Like my friend, he sold car already, so zero ma.  Buy van add 1 ma.

And HDB screwup lor.  HDB even told him why so many months then say lor ...... win lor.

So if buy season parking for more than one car, then like you have mentioned, car plate also important.

Who did he sell the car to? Exporter or another owner? If it is another owner, it could very well be that the new owner could have bought season parking as well, hence didn't deduct from his account?

I'm not sure - just speculating here.

I think he sold to scrap lor,  dealer pay 1K++ for body,  he drove it to dealer place and issue a scrap form.

He got back the PARF lor.

So not possible to have the same car at the same CP.

Who did he sell the car to? Exporter or another owner? If it is another owner, it could very well be that the new owner could have bought season parking as well, hence didn't deduct from his account?

I'm not sure - just speculating here.

Ya you must check in the system. The first car registered in your household will be the lower fee. Any other subsequent car registered will be the higher fee.

If you want to have the lower fee when you change car you need to transfer properly.

How about 3? [crazy]  [grin]

If i have not mistake, from Dec 1 2016, residents who buy season parking for HDB carparks within their own estate will pay $80 per month for surface and $110 for sheltered carparks for their first car. Non-residents will pay rates of $90 for surface and $120 for sheltered carparks. Residents with more than one car will pay the same rates as non-residents for their second or subsequent cars. Hope this helps!

Season parking transfer super easy now. You just go online, update your details and it's done instantly. If you are driving a temporary courtesy vehicle, you can even activate that for season parking using the Temporary Season Parking Transfer option.

URL: http://www.hdb.gov.sg/cs/infoweb/car-parks/season-parking/season-parking-ticket/transfer-procedure

Details that you will need to prepare are:

1. IU number (found on the white sticker visible from the windscreen)

2. Car plate number

Good luck!

good info.

Is it immediate?  Let's say I drive new car home, then change IU number thru the system, is that ok?  Or kanna charge as non-season?

or on the way home, use the app and change haaaaaaaaaaa :XD:  :XD:

Edited by RadX

good info.

Is it immediate?  Let's say I drive new car home, then change IU number thru the system, is that ok?  Or kanna charge as non-season?

or on the way home, use the app and change haaaaaaaaaaa :XD:  :XD:

I did mine after I parked the vehicle in the MSCP and I wasn't charged when I exit the MSCP the next day.

HTH

• Praise 1

I did mine after I parked the vehicle in the MSCP and I wasn't charged when I exit the MSCP the next day.

HTH

steady...thanks

HTH

Good info! Collecting new car this Sunday. Old car gonna park somewhere else. Was wondering at first how to settle the new season parking.

I did transfer at the car showroom when collecting my new car. By the time reached home, the gantry indicated as season parking already. But I think the transfer is immediate.

Yes transfer is immediate I just did it with a courtesy car.

↡ Advertisement