Punggol Watertown project

Panerex77

Anyone beo-ing on this upcoming project?

Do u think it will be as hot as bedOk residence or compass height?

For those experienced folks out there, generally for investment purpose (be it rental or capital gains), will it be generally better to get 2 or 3 bedroom unit?

Tks for advice

Edited by Panerex77
↡ Advertisement

For those experienced folks out there, generally for investment purpose (be it rental or capital gains), will it be generally better to get 2 or 3 bedroom unit?

Tks for advice

Punggol leh.. Got rental or capital gain?

definitely, this is right above Punggol shopping mall

exactly...linked to MRT and facing the waterway too...

i think it it will be as popular as Treasure Trove

exactly...linked to MRT and facing the waterway too...

i think it it will be as popular as Treasure Trove

Treasure trove.. lol.. do u know the infamous white house at punggol is being used as the condominium clubhouse bec this famous house cannot be torn down

Treasure trove.. lol.. do u know the infamous white house at punggol is being used as the condominium clubhouse bec this famous house cannot be torn down

maltida house?

i know it is near treasure trove..but it is now being scoped into Treasure's compound?

why can't it be torn down? who owns it? i dont think anyone stay there now right?

maltida house?

i know it is near treasure trove..but it is now being scoped into Treasure's compound?

why can't it be torn down? who owns it? i dont think anyone stay there now right?

this is the reason:

SPI

there is rumour that everytime ppl try to ablolish it, machine will spoil all those..

but my uncle's fren developing the plot.. says that not abolishing it coz its under culture reservation.. and oso its own by some ang mo long long time ago... theorically its still owned by him.. he just return to uk nv come b... if suddenly his son or grand son come b with the title of the house.. wan the whole house b, how ura is gg to return the whole hse same as last time b to them? thats y best keep it just in case... thats wat my uncles' fren who is the developer say la..

anyway my family bought 1 unit.. good price if compare to all other condoo... opp mrt and shopping centre next time..

there is rumour that everytime ppl try to ablolish it, machine will spoil all those..

but my uncle's fren developing the plot.. says that not abolishing it coz its under culture reservation.. and oso its own by some ang mo long long time ago... theorically its still owned by him.. he just return to uk nv come b... if suddenly his son or grand son come b with the title of the house.. wan the whole house b, how ura is gg to return the whole hse same as last time b to them? thats y best keep it just in case... thats wat my uncles' fren who is the developer say la..

anyway my family bought 1 unit.. good price if compare to all other condoo... opp mrt and shopping centre next time..

never pay property tax for so long also can

government still keep the house for you

so why dont we try that and save on property tax

Neutral Newbie

So many ec coming next year, so many choices, I will wait and see. Plus currently sooo many projects not fully sold. Wait.

This one china developer?

Edited by Woolff

Tks for advice

I am beo-ing, but the price will definitely be > $1K/psf [sweatdrop]

Huge project with 992 units.

Punggol.. Stayed there before.. It is far and has not much amenities.

Watertown and accompanying mall will be the amenities la.

Stadium and SAFRA also will be up.

3 years time, more hot than Bishan ...................

Tks for advice

i hope the man made longkang river wont be as hot as bedok reservoir ... [laugh]

↡ Advertisement