Punggol Watertown project

• Search this thread
807 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 04 December 2011 - 06:25 PM

Panerex77
  • Premium member
    Panerex77
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Anyone beo-ing on this upcoming project?

Do u think it will be as hot as bedOk residence or compass height?

For those experienced folks out there, generally for investment purpose (be it rental or capital gains), will it be generally better to get 2 or 3 bedroom unit?

Tks for advice

Edited by Panerex77, 04 December 2011 - 06:30 PM.

Posted 04 December 2011 - 07:00 PM

Chucky2007
  • Premium member
    Chucky2007
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

For those experienced folks out there, generally for investment purpose (be it rental or capital gains), will it be generally better to get 2 or 3 bedroom unit?

Tks for advice

Punggol leh.. Got rental or capital gain?
有❤️就好👌
多做少说,多听👂少讲
做人吃点亏,莫占人便宜

Posted 04 December 2011 - 07:03 PM

Dafansu
  • Premium member
    Dafansu
    Supercharged

definitely, this is right above Punggol shopping mall

Posted 04 December 2011 - 09:55 PM

Panerex77
  • Premium member
    Panerex77
    3rd Gear

definitely, this is right above Punggol shopping mall

exactly...linked to MRT and facing the waterway too...

i think it it will be as popular as Treasure Trove

Posted 04 December 2011 - 10:52 PM

Chucky2007
  • Premium member
    Chucky2007
    6th Gear

exactly...linked to MRT and facing the waterway too...

i think it it will be as popular as Treasure Trove

Treasure trove.. lol.. do u know the infamous white house at punggol is being used as the condominium clubhouse bec this famous house cannot be torn down
有❤️就好👌
多做少说,多听👂少讲
做人吃点亏,莫占人便宜

Posted 04 December 2011 - 11:25 PM

Panerex77
  • Premium member
    Panerex77
    3rd Gear

Treasure trove.. lol.. do u know the infamous white house at punggol is being used as the condominium clubhouse bec this famous house cannot be torn down

maltida house?

i know it is near treasure trove..but it is now being scoped into Treasure's compound?

why can't it be torn down? who owns it? i dont think anyone stay there now right?

Posted 05 December 2011 - 12:13 AM

I-LOVE-CARS
  • I-LOVE-CARS
    6th Gear

maltida house?

i know it is near treasure trove..but it is now being scoped into Treasure's compound?

why can't it be torn down? who owns it? i dont think anyone stay there now right?

this is the reason:

SPI

Posted 05 December 2011 - 12:15 AM

Soho
  • Premium member
    Soho
    5th Gear

there is rumour that everytime ppl try to ablolish it, machine will spoil all those..

but my uncle's fren developing the plot.. says that not abolishing it coz its under culture reservation.. and oso its own by some ang mo long long time ago... theorically its still owned by him.. he just return to uk nv come b... if suddenly his son or grand son come b with the title of the house.. wan the whole house b, how ura is gg to return the whole hse same as last time b to them? thats y best keep it just in case... thats wat my uncles' fren who is the developer say la..

anyway my family bought 1 unit.. good price if compare to all other condoo... opp mrt and shopping centre next time..

Posted 05 December 2011 - 07:53 AM

Scb11980
  • Scb11980
    Banned

there is rumour that everytime ppl try to ablolish it, machine will spoil all those..

but my uncle's fren developing the plot.. says that not abolishing it coz its under culture reservation.. and oso its own by some ang mo long long time ago... theorically its still owned by him.. he just return to uk nv come b... if suddenly his son or grand son come b with the title of the house.. wan the whole house b, how ura is gg to return the whole hse same as last time b to them? thats y best keep it just in case... thats wat my uncles' fren who is the developer say la..

anyway my family bought 1 unit.. good price if compare to all other condoo... opp mrt and shopping centre next time..

never pay property tax for so long also can
government still keep the house for you

so why dont we try that and save on property tax

Posted 05 December 2011 - 08:24 AM

I-LOVE-CARS
  • I-LOVE-CARS
    6th Gear

never pay property tax for so long also can
government still keep the house for you

so why dont we try that and save on property tax

laugh.gif

Posted 28 December 2011 - 05:16 PM

Desmondsoh
  • Desmondsoh
    Neutral Newbie

Upcoming Launch - Watertown @ Punggol. “Coastal Town of the 21st Century”, Suite/SOHO/Condo/Patio.

pic1.jpg pic2.jpg pic3.jpg pic4.jpg

Posted 28 December 2011 - 05:24 PM

Unidentified
  • Unidentified
    Banned

水之都.....more like 水之毒....from bedok reservoir

Posted 28 December 2011 - 05:30 PM

Woolff
  • Woolff
    2nd Gear

So many ec coming next year, so many choices, I will wait and see. Plus currently sooo many projects not fully sold. Wait.
This one china developer?

Edited by Woolff, 28 December 2011 - 05:33 PM.

Posted 28 December 2011 - 05:48 PM

Geboz
  • Geboz
    2nd Gear

Tks for advice

I am beo-ing, but the price will definitely be > $1K/psf sweatdrop.gif

Huge project with 992 units.

Posted 28 December 2011 - 05:50 PM

Chucky2007
  • Premium member
    Chucky2007
    6th Gear

Punggol... so far..
有❤️就好👌
多做少说,多听👂少讲
做人吃点亏,莫占人便宜

Posted 28 December 2011 - 05:54 PM

Mdfaz
  • Mdfaz
    5th Gear

Punggol.. Stayed there before.. It is far and has not much amenities.

Posted 28 December 2011 - 06:09 PM

Piyopico
  • Piyopico
    6th Gear

Punggol.. Stayed there before.. It is far and has not much amenities.

Watertown and accompanying mall will be the amenities la.

Stadium and SAFRA also will be up.

3 years time, more hot than Bishan ...................

Posted 28 December 2011 - 06:45 PM

Blackyv
  • Premium member
    Blackyv
    NOS-ed

Tks for advice

i hope the man made longkang river wont be as hot as bedok reservoir ... laugh.gif

Posted 22 January 2012 - 04:11 PM

Watertown_punggol
  • Watertown_punggol
    Neutral Newbie

Hi All

I just bought 1 SOHO unit at punggol watertown, if you want to get one, please let me know as I can be your referral (buyer refer buyer) and we both will get 1% rebate. Thank you.
My mobile: 91512839 (Jason). Thanks.

Posted 22 January 2012 - 11:55 PM

Neoscan
  • Neoscan
    2nd Gear

Staying in punggol is like staying in JB....so undeveloped and far from everywhere.....

selling at 1200psf....

At this kind of psf, can go district 11 & district 12 get a feehold unit....

Good lucks to those buyers

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Others Top

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users