Punggol Watertown project

Panerex77

Hi All

I just bought 1 SOHO unit at punggol watertown, if you want to get one, please let me know as I can be your referral (buyer refer buyer) and we both will get 1% rebate. Thank you.

My mobile: - (Jason). Thanks.

↡ Advertisement

Staying in punggol is like staying in JB....so undeveloped and far from everywhere.....

selling at 1200psf....

At this kind of psf, can go district 11 & district 12 get a feehold unit....

Good lucks to those buyers

Staying in punggol is like staying in JB....so undeveloped and far from everywhere.....

selling at 1200psf....

I agree with you that watertown is overpriced. but I don't agree with you that staying in punggol is like staying in JB. Please get your geograph right.

selling at 1200psf....

I live in hougang for all my 25 yrs of my life.. I personally do not think punggol is far maybe far is relative.. 4-5 yrs ago, i feel tat jurong, chua chokang,bukit panjang,batok, yishun even clementi all those is very far and ulu.. Far from me as my life is around hg, sk, amk and town... So i guess far is

Relative.. My fren who stay in CCK feels that kovan, hougang sengkang is some bird dun lay egg, no shoppin centre nth de place.. I dun blame them.. I once feel tat about their area too...

Punggol.. Stayed there before.. It is far and has not much amenities.

Theres a lot of amenities and food now. McDonald, Popeyes, 2 KFC, Punggol billiard, 4 Chinese seafood restaurant, one is the famous uncle Leong, one golf range, fishing and pawning, Punggol 21 cc. upcoming Watertown with cinema, SAFRA club and stadium.

Theres a lot of amenities and food now. McDonald, Popeyes, 2 KFC, Punggol billiard, 4 Chinese seafood restaurant, one is the famous uncle Leong, one golf range, fishing and pawning, Punggol 21 cc. upcoming Watertown with cinema, SAFRA club and stadium.

And have supermart like Ntuc, shenshong, amg moh, prime, and 2 Singapore pool... [laugh] [laugh]

selling at 1200psf....

If buying to stay, it is ok. For rental, you have to be prepared to accept a lower yield as your entry price, 1200 psf, is above condo prices in Kovan, Serangoon, Potong Pasir, Boon Keng, Farrer, etc., some have better amenities and are a lot closer to town. Who are the middle income FT going to rent from for the same price? For the lower end FT, you need to compete with all those HDB flats nearby. Yeap, better to buy prime, which is still close to previous peak,when everyone is buying mass market.

Northeast line cover how many mall? 11?

Punggol marina is nearby n check out the park link land scape.

WT is more of a life style project.

Residence can live there without a car, no need to carry an umbrella too.

It's located between woodland custom n changi airport.

Travel by car during non peak hour to Suntec through KPE is only 25min, 20min to gaylang?

Visit CCK rainforest EC last week, it's really far to city even by car, n they r selling 720psf?

Twin water fall EC may go at 720psf coming Feb?

stay infront of water pond, reservoir may be nice but if invasion by midgets then u will cry.

i wonder those ppl who will stay at belvia and archipegla dont regret buying near the reservoir haha.

stay infront of water pond, reservoir may be nice but if invasion by midgets then u will cry.

i wonder those ppl who will stay at belvia and archipegla dont regret buying near the reservoir haha.

The waterway is not a pond, it flows....... Although helped by pumps.

Midget or giant also never mind.

:D

There's always pros and cons to a property. Watertown definitely will appeal to those who want the lifestyle and yet it is convenient with a mall (3x the size of Wisma Atria) and the MRT/LRT beside it.

I never liked Punggol until I went there to see the Waterway and I fell in love with the place ! Yes, it is far from the city but I hardly go to the city nowadays as I am no longer a young 20/30s that alway hangout with friends in the city.

Yes, the pricing is above 1000 psf but you are paying for something unique. The view of the waterway will be gorgeous and with the mall at your doorstep, you don't have to step out of Punggol at all. All projects that have integrated mall and transport hub have always done well and I am sure Watertown won't be the exception.

selling at 1200psf....

Your statement shows u are very poorly travelled. Firstly, punggol has amenities other towns have. And it is 20 mins to town, probably faster as compared to places like clementi or upper bt timah. Secondly, JB is quite well developed. Have u been to City square or tebrau city mall?

Some units facing the waterway calling for above $1300 psf.

Never expect them to go this high. Maybe itz before discount, heard they giving lots of funny discount.

Some units facing the waterway calling for above $1300 psf.

Never expect them to go this high. Maybe itz before discount, heard they giving lots of funny discount.

Not surprised, I know a 3BR Skypatio went for 1.8 million or 1400 psf and that's after discount.

I think Watertown is the only development that offer waterfront living and comes integrated with mall and MRT/LRT. If you take this into account, maybe the pricing isn't as ridiculous as we think.

Your statement shows u are very poorly travelled. Firstly, punggol has amenities other towns have. And it is 20 mins to town, probably faster as compared to places like clementi or upper bt timah. Secondly, JB is quite well developed. Have u been to City square or tebrau city mall?

the key word is probably...

but i can tell you punggol is definitely further away from town (be it raffles or orchard) as compared to clementi and upper bukit timah....

well, maybe when bukit timah is flooded and roads being sealed off, it will be faster la~ haha..

the key word is probably...

but i can tell you punggol is definitely further away from town (be it raffles or orchard) as compared to clementi and upper bukit timah....

well, maybe when bukit timah is flooded and roads being sealed off, it will be faster la~ haha..

Punggol is definitely faster to raffles place using KPE, as compared to Hillview area and Clementi using PIE/AYE. And u dun have to worry about floods :)

once you have tried KPE, u will be amazed by the convenience. Punggol is farther in terms of absolute distance, this is the truth. But then we are not talking about walking right...

Must the attractiveness of a property be defined in terms of proximity to the city ? Is that the benchmark ? I rarely go to city, either for business or for pleasure. I don't even have a desk at work and hence I don't see the need to get a place near the city. As long as the place I am looking for offers me convenience in terms of transportation, food and shopping, that's all I need.

That was then.

In a year or so I'd expect things to be as good as anywhere and there are some great views to be had northward.

OK a car is a must but even for us in Clementi a car is a must for convenience.

And we have most of the stuff we want 40 floors below.

Yeah agree somewhat. That was then. Now got kfc, popeye's, golf place springing up. And yeap, having a car is sort of a must have due to its distance.

Anyway i am comparing to where i work at.. And yeap, far is relative to different pple.

↡ Advertisement