Kia Sportage 2.0 SX owners, fall in

Ronaldlhs

Just bought a Sportage 2.0 EX/SX, would like you all to comment on anything about this sportage.

All comments will be appreaciated. Thank you

Edited by Ronaldlhs
↡ Advertisement

What are the equipment level of the rides like e.g cruise control etc

What do you mean by equipment level?

there is cruise control, sunroof (forward) and Moonroof (Aft), bluetooth connection to phones, you can play music on your phone which will connect to the vehicle sound system and pickup phone call with the built in control on the steering wheel.

Does anyone know the Sportage 2.0 SX run on timing belt or chain?

Ocean, paging for you. Hmm... Basically, Sportage is running on 4 rubber tyres. :wacko:

Edited by Refresher76

Neutral Newbie

Hi,

I own a RHD 2011 Kia Sportage 2.0 SX as well. Unfortunately, my vehicle suffered some water damage so I'm in the hunt for a few electrical parts (new or used) as follows;

a. Junction Block Instrument Panel - Part #: 919503W020

b. Control Assy-Heater -- Part#: 972503W600BLH

c. Wiring Assy-Control - Part #: 914513W0580

d. Wiring Assy-ECM - Part #: Unknown

e. Box Assy-I.C.M Relay - Part #: 919403W050

I live outside of SG so any assistance with the contact details of suppliers for these parts will be greatly appreciated.

Hi Guys,

Just got the 2008 Sportage. I was wondering why the electric from the cigg lighter socket did not cut off even when I turn off the engine fully? I discover this when my GPS & camera did not auto off after the ignition switch fully off.

Can any bro & sis advise on this?

Thanks!

I recently tested the sportage at C&C, the feel is good not mentioning the excellent accessories and exterior design. The driving experience is definitely higher than the Korean brand - Tucson. However I am worried on the reliability of Korean made car. Hence hoe current owner can give some advice. Thanks.

I recently tested the sportage at C&C, the feel is good not mentioning the excellent accessories and exterior design. The driving experience is definitely higher than the Korean brand - Tucson. However I am worried on the reliability of Korean made car. Hence hoe current owner can give some advice. Thanks.

Korean cars' NA/AT combination is very reliable,

Should not be problem

Hi all, does anyone know the tyre profile for the current Sportage 2.0? Should be on factory 18" if I'm not wrong. Thanks!

[Edited for multiple posts]

Edited by Suppin
↡ Advertisement