Search
UPLOAD Avantar

• Search this thread
10 replies to this topic | 15 praises

Posted 06 December 2011 - 01:04 AM

Goobii
  • Goobii
    Clutched
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Help...

anyone?

Posted 08 December 2013 - 01:59 PM

Celicar
  • Celicar
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Your post clocking is not doing you any favour, tell you first.

think at profile there can set

Eviilusion praised this

Posted 08 December 2013 - 02:06 PM

Eviilusion
  • Premium member
    Eviilusion
    NOS-ed

Your post clocking is not doing you any favour, tell you first.

hahaha...i up u 5!
A friend told me this "what angkat kaki?.......angkat my lampa! ai mai?" hahahaha

Posted Yesterday, 12:34 PM

cocobay
  • cocobay
    Clutched

Can someone tell me how to upload a picture as my avatar?

Thanks.

Posted Yesterday, 12:48 PM

Jman888
  • Jman888

Can someone tell me how to upload a picture as my avatar?

Thanks.

Go to the box near the right hand corner,

See your nick and point the cursor on your nick,

The menu appear then click "My Profile",

You will see the box meant for avatar and you can see "Change" on left upper corner of the box,

Click that and choose a photo to upload.

骑白马的不一定是王子,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted Yesterday, 12:55 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious

You will see the box meant for avatar and you can see "Change" on left upper corner of the box,

last time how come you never teach me???............. [laugh] [laugh]

芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted Yesterday, 01:00 PM

cocobay
  • cocobay
    Clutched

oh,shall try after lunch. Thanks Jman888.

BTW, why is it I cannot praise you?

Posted Yesterday, 01:03 PM

Rainbowbiatch
  • Rainbowbiatch
    2Fast2Furious

oh,shall try after lunch. Thanks Jman888.

BTW, why is it I cannot praise you?

u have no points to give yet.

Somewhere only we know..

Posted Yesterday, 02:00 PM

cocobay
  • cocobay
    Clutched

Thanks, Rainbowbiatch.

Is it something I need to do to get points,or is there a place here I can get some points?

u have no points to give yet.

Tianmo and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted Yesterday, 03:23 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious

Thanks, Rainbowbiatch.

Is it something I need to do to get points,or is there a place here I can get some points?

you wait...................tomorrow i give you some points ........... [laugh] [laugh]

芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted Yesterday, 03:28 PM

cocobay
  • cocobay
    Clutched

Thank you Tianmo, really appreciate.

you wait...................tomorrow i give you some points ........... [laugh] [laugh]

Back to FAQ & Help  ·  MCF Forum Related Top

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users