Help Direct Buyer Seller Car Transactions

• Search this thread
240 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 07 December 2011 - 03:14 PM

Laserjet
  • Laserjet
    Administrator

sgCarMart is happy to announce the launch of sgCarMart Connect

sgCarMart Connect provides a 1-stop solution service for direct buyers and sellers. This includes:

FREE Sourcing for the best insurance & loan quotes
FREE Full settlement for Seller & LTA ownership Transfer

Visit connect.sgcarmart.com or call us 6744 3540 today!

Refer to signature guidelines
Works in progress...

Posted 14 December 2011 - 05:07 PM

Iamrichardhutsetau
  • Iamrichardhutsetau
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

how do i check the past transaction for every car, like the property1

Posted 18 January 2012 - 09:19 PM

Ch9tristan
  • Ch9tristan
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Cah share with us whats the hidden costs behind ??

Posted 24 January 2012 - 08:42 PM

ACCY
  • ACCY
    Neutral Newbie

I am looking for a car loan but couldn't find any rates in the webpage. Anyone can advise?

Posted 25 January 2012 - 10:01 AM

Titanhook
  • Titanhook
    1st Gear

I am looking for a car loan but couldn't find any rates in the webpage. Anyone can advise?

im looking for that too!

Posted 01 February 2012 - 05:52 PM

Nooby
  • Nooby
    1st Gear

Hi, I would like to ask if you put a deposite and the loan have approved can we take back the deposite? In this case is because I have mentioned to the sales person that if the insurance is too high I would not take the car and he agreed. That's y I will put the deposit in the first place. Can anyone advise?

Posted 01 February 2012 - 06:34 PM

Es0teric
  • Es0teric
    Neutral Newbie

Cah share with us whats the hidden costs behind ??

There isn't any hidden cost.

Posted 01 February 2012 - 06:40 PM

Es0teric
  • Es0teric
    Neutral Newbie

The current lowest interest rate is at 1.88%

Posted 01 February 2012 - 06:42 PM

Es0teric
  • Es0teric
    Neutral Newbie

Hi, I would like to ask if you put a deposite and the loan have approved can we take back the deposite? In this case is because I have mentioned to the sales person that if the insurance is too high I would not take the car and he agreed. That's y I will put the deposit in the first place. Can anyone advise?

Maybe for this, the advise would be not deposit at all. The act for deposit is when either one of the buyer / seller decide not to purchase / not to sell it, the other party will be keeping the deposit or the seller have to pay the same amount to the buyer.

Posted 01 February 2012 - 08:26 PM

Nooby
  • Nooby
    1st Gear

Meaning that I should forfeit the deposite? Although I have prior agreement with the sales person that of the insurance is too expensive I will not purchase the car. FYI the insurance is $5k. Zzz.

Posted 01 February 2012 - 09:36 PM

Es0teric
  • Es0teric
    Neutral Newbie

Meaning that I should forfeit the deposite? Although I have prior agreement with the sales person that of the insurance is too expensive I will not purchase the car. FYI the insurance is $5k. Zzz.

That really expensive! Either you are under probation or it's a luxury car.

Posted 02 February 2012 - 06:49 PM

Nooby
  • Nooby
    1st Gear

For Mitsubishi lancer what is the recommended mileage to change the timing belt?

Posted 10 February 2012 - 01:15 PM

LeeDavid
  • LeeDavid
    Neutral Newbie

Insurance Company is looking at the type of car you are buying, your driving experience, and the record of owning a car (NCD involve)

I had quoted to one of my custumer, Class 3 passed only 5 months, he gonna takes a WRX STi, cause most of his friends are driving SubaruWRX.

the insurance return quotes is $14,313. excees $2,000.

Will that scare you ?s

Sometime buyer need to tell the seller / salesman, the burget of monthly, insurance, or road Tax. Ask what they can recomment you.

Don't aim what you like, and die die want the car. unless you are no problem of paying.

Posted 12 February 2012 - 01:38 AM

Fujikuzai84
  • Fujikuzai84
    Neutral Newbie

Wah!! Just bcoz fren driver rex you also want arh!! Die laaa like this...
-FUJIKUZAI-

Posted 15 February 2012 - 12:48 PM

Diondion
  • Diondion
    Neutral Newbie

If i want to sell the car myself, how should i start with and what other documents i need to prepare ?

Posted 15 February 2012 - 03:53 PM

Connect
  • Connect
    Sponsor

If i want to sell the car myself, how should i start with and what other documents i need to prepare ?

All you need is to find a buyer first. You can post an ad to look for buyer. Once you have a confirmation price with the buyer, just contact sgCarMart Connect, we will be able to assist you.
We help ensure a seamless transaction between direct car sellers & buyers.

The best FREE way to settle your car loans, insurance & legal papers! http://connect.sgcarmart.com

Posted 18 February 2012 - 12:28 PM

Meanmachine
  • Premium member
    Meanmachine
    5th Gear

THe next best thing that ever happen in 2 days, DIY buyer/seller car transfer from 10-11dollar nia ! Budget day announcement

Hurray!
Disclaimer: Some content may not be accepted by all as we are not trained counseller / adviser, we seek your tolerant. My advice is based on experiences / exposure/s committed to give an honest & direct answer, no profanity & accusation to be taken of any kind, in an event that it misfired, it should be taken as a pinch of salt. Thank you !

Posted 18 February 2012 - 01:15 PM

Shijian
  • Shijian
    Neutral Newbie

got some clues...but not very sure yet

Posted 18 February 2012 - 05:36 PM

Car_accessories
  • Car_accessories
    1st Gear

For Mitsubishi lancer what is the recommended mileage to change the timing belt?

think for most na cars is 90k-100k ba....

Posted 18 February 2012 - 05:36 PM

Car_accessories
  • Car_accessories
    1st Gear

So is there any recommendation on insurance quotes?

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top
SgCarMart Quotz

7 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (3)