Transactional services for direct buyer & seller deals

Laserjet

got a qn to ask.

got such thing as asking someone take over my car loan and car transfer to the person.

no sale or anything. just transfer ownership and bank loan?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

got a qn to ask.

got such thing as asking someone take over my car loan and car transfer to the person.

no sale or anything. just transfer ownership and bank loan?

But before you can transfer car ownership with LTA, you have to settle your outstanding bank loan.....

• Praise 1

There are no such thing as someone (COI/ Carry On Instalment) Rightfully car still belongs to hire purchase with the name of the owner on it unless it is fully settled/paid up or whatever you like to call it. then you are allowed to transfer ownership.

Please be careful on who you are dealing with especially people you barely knew. Hope that helps.

• Praise 1

hi guys,

if I want to trade in current 2007 car of OMV $38k (estimated resale value of $60k) for a dealer 2010 car of same OMV of $38k (asking price $100k)

what would the process be like? and the estimated loan amount?

first timer to buy and sell so want to check market rate and practise to know more.

thank you in advance.

:)

• Praise 1

hi guys,

if I want to trade in current 2007 car of OMV $38k (estimated resale value of $60k) for a dealer 2010 car of same OMV of $38k (asking price $100k)

what would the process be like? and the estimated loan amount?

first timer to buy and sell so want to check market rate and practise to know more.

thank you in advance.

:)

It very much depends on individual. Generally you justify the Price for trade in is good and if the price for the car you looking to buy is reasonable by all means and proceed. Make sure evaluation is done before committing the deal. Remember once sign hard to reverse.

Loan amount is 50% or 60% depending OMV at point of sale. Tenure is fixed at 5 years or remaining years if the car is less than 5 year old.

If you have more doubt you can pm me. hope this helps :)

• Praise 1

It very much depends on individual. Generally you justify the Price for trade in is good and if the price for the car you looking to buy is reasonable by all means and proceed. Make sure evaluation is done before committing the deal. Remember once sign hard to reverse.

Loan amount is 50% or 60% depending OMV at point of sale. Tenure is fixed at 5 years or remaining years if the car is less than 5 year old.

If you have more doubt you can pm me. hope this helps :)

Do I need to full settlement the current car before trade in?

Or it will be settle with new loan together w trade in of new car?

Thanks. :)

• Praise 1

Hi guys, I was hoping someone can assist me on this issue. With regards to second-hand cars, I am a first-timer in this and I was hoping if anyone can tell me the list of Car-dealers who still does 100% loan? Thanks

• Praise 2

Planning to get a 2nd hand car/van, auto transmission.. any good recommendations on a good auto van? Also, will be be better to purchase directly from the seller rather den a car dealer?

• Praise 2

Also, what are the things we should look out for when purchasing a 2nd hand car directly from the seller? For instance, the things to check, questions to ask etc. First time purchasing so not sure o the qns to ask..

Hi Blurrting,

You may request the seller to do a STA evaluation/inspection to ensure the grade given by them before you agree the purchase.

Also, what are the things we should look out for when purchasing a 2nd hand car directly from the seller? For instance, the things to check, questions to ask etc. First time purchasing so not sure o the qns to ask..

Hi,

It's a standard practice where all financial institution doesn't allow any third party/spouse/sibling to continue the loan repayment. You will need to apply for new loan, base on your current income.

im looking for a car to buy, preferably paper transfers and can continue instalments. any such? ~newbie

Hi tanbk,

Generally, interest rates are at 2.80%. Currently there is a promotional rate at 2.38%, which is subjected to bank approval.

Can you share what is the current bank loan interest rates, and the interest rates that SGCARMART CONNECT is charging?

Hi tanbk,

Generally, interest rates are at 2.80%. Currently there is a promotional rate at 2.38%, which is subjected to bank approval.

Ok, so 2.8% is by banks.

So SGCARMART CONNECT charges how much?

Or any charge for taking the loan via SGCARMART CONNECT?

How do I qualify for the 2.38% promo interest rate?

Ok, so 2.8% is by banks.

So SGCARMART CONNECT charges how much?

Or any charge for taking the loan via SGCARMART CONNECT?

How do I qualify for the 2.38% promo interest rate?

Hi tanbk,

We are offering a FREE service for both parties as long as the buyer is taking a minimum loan amount with us. Do feel free to give us a call at 6744 3540 for any further enquiries.