Transactional services for direct buyer & seller deals

Laserjet

hi guys, need some advice...

i'm thinking of buying a car from second hand car dealer. but due to coe restriction, the transfer can only be done in april. so the dealer suggested i take the car first n pay seller a deposit. n when in april, after official transfer to my name den i pay the balance. druing now to apr, i will be driving the car but under the seller's name. car dealer will prepare an agreement for us to sign for the delivery at later date. is this agreement legalised? possible that the seller regretted and dun transfer the car and nothing i can do?

• Praise 2

hi,

i have put 1k deposit on a swift on the 10thfeb, and now its still pending approval from bank.

is it normal? today is already the 27th. [:(]

can someone advise?

ty [laugh]

• Praise 2

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Hi All,

I want to sell my 3year old aveo5 sedan car. Seeking advise. Kindly help me.

Regds

RB Selvakumar

hey bro interested pm me hehehe [;)]

Edited by Norzahari
  • Praise 2

hi,

i have put 1k deposit on a swift on the 10thfeb, and now its still pending approval from bank.

is it normal? today is already the 27th. [:(]

can someone advise?

ty [laugh]

Hi,

that's abit too long. Maybe you should check with the dealer? :)

• Praise 1

What if the buyer is not taking any loan?

I do have an outstanding loan. Will SgCarMart Connect still help me to settle my existing loan?

• Praise 2

What if the buyer is not taking any loan?

I do have an outstanding loan. Will SgCarMart Connect still help me to settle my existing loan?

Hi,

Yes, sgCarMart Connect will still help you with the transaction including your full settlement.

However, there will be an admin fee of $300. But if the buyer is taking up an insurance from us, the admin fee will be $200.

Hi,

Yes, sgCarMart Connect will still help you with the transaction including your full settlement.

However, there will be an admin fee of $300. But if the buyer is taking up an insurance from us, the admin fee will be $200.

If seller has existing loan to clear, managed to find a willing buyer but the buyer is taking up loan and insurance through his own sources, will there be any admin fee? Under what circumstances, there will be zero admin fee?

• Praise 2

If seller has existing loan to clear, managed to find a willing buyer but the buyer is taking up loan and insurance through his own sources, will there be any admin fee? Under what circumstances, there will be zero admin fee?

There will be zero admin fee if the buyer is taking up a loan of min. 30k and for min. duration 3 years, and insurance thru sgCarMart Connect.

"If seller has existing loan to clear, managed to find a willing buyer but the buyer is taking up loan and insurance through his own sources, will there be any admin fee?" -

If he is taking an insurance from his own sources, there will be an admin fee of $100.

Neutral Newbie

hi people

I am helping my fren to post as she want to sell her sept 2005 nissan cefiro 2.3A

3rd owner, come with nice bidded no, AABA her number, selling due to under use as owner often not in town.

Looking at 35,900 (Slightly nego), PM me if you are interested

• Praise 2

Neutral Newbie

If you need any motor insurance quotes, I can quote for you. I can get quotes from CHartis, NTUC, Etiqa, China and many more for you. You can then decide which one offers a better premium then decide. Feel free.... No obligation. Do contact me if you want ya... My contact 90722227. Bernard here...

• Praise 2

How much CONNECT charge for the below transaction?

Basically, Iam planning to buy Honda from my friend and pay him cheque. Then my Toyota needs to be scrapped. Thank you.

• Praise 2

Neutral Newbie

hi, Guys

I am helping my friend to post as she want to sell her Nov 2006 Toyota Altis 1.6A , Black color and leather seat . Agent warranty. A1 Condition. 1st owner, Road Tax until Nov 2012, selling due to owner always not in town.

Looking at $38,800 (Slightly nego), SMS me if you are interested 9 Zero Zero 8 One night Seven 8. Viewing & test drive prefer in the west.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2