Haolian guy posting reviews on car

Tinydog

http://www.sgcarmart.com/member/member_mai...?showuser=77290

Elantra review was his latest posting. Look at all the reviews he has done. Bo liao but good entertainment. haha :D

1. His family is a god send to all car dealers in Singapore. Forever buying new cars

2. Has a 20 K budget to buy a chery QQ initially but now owns a terrace house in Jurong plus 8 cars in his garage. Must be tio toto. [laugh]

Pasted some funny ones below!

Elantra -

Review

I bought this car right after i bought my Terrace house in Jurong. There's 8 cars in my garage now including the Elantra. i replaced my Mitsuoka Galue 2-04 ( which i seldom drive and looked too old for me) with the brand new Elantra 1.6 that performs like 2.0 for me, and even drive this car to work in KL. When it reach 4000rpm the sound of the car is superb.

Chery QQ (later posting) -

Review

Well, I tried to buy a Second-Hand Chery QQ within my 20k Budget cause i'm trying to give it a try one last time, Well it is weekend and only cost less then 12k so i have a saving for it's insurance and for the COE to. I paid it off Easily and even enough money to buy a Laptop for my 10 and 9 years old kids. Even Through u drive this car and Doesn't Mean u Don't look Cool, As long u have a car is ok already, If people who are finding A budegt car below 20k Chery QQ is for you.

Chery QQ (First posting) -

Review

My Dad Brought me this car in 2008. After 3 Months of driving this Car Problem Start Engine not so good, 4 Doors Cannot open. One small accident, engine refuse to start. Brought it to Chery, The Service man Says"Your Car Is fine." I was about to punch his face. So i Sent it to a normal Service Shop. Almost Everything can work for days. Normally 2 people fix a small car or 1. This one almost six to fix this Stupid car.

2009 The Car was Sent to Service again as the aircorn can't be used. Sent it to Ubi to fix it. One Person fix car, say no problem. I pay $100 + to check car only, like BMW price. I don't drive this car anymore as it is park beside Jurong West St 81. Blue and Weekend. I should rather buy Spark. Don't buy or "Doomed"

↡ Advertisement

terrace house patio can keep 8 cars meh? In jurong? IF maybe, Dalvey Est I can believe la.. but in JURONG???

Jurong, Gul Circle/Lane/Rd/Way/Link. The 'houses' here all can keep 8 cars.

Jurong, Gul Circle/Lane/Rd/Way/Link. The 'houses' here all can keep 8 cars.

Jurong if he talking about JW St71 that side one, cnnt, too cramp, but JW St91 side one should be can [laugh]

Jurong if he talking about JW St71 that side one, cnnt, too cramp, but JW St91 side one should be can [laugh]

The st 91 side can't be bro.. quite cramped. max I seen was 3 cars.. but 7 series size la..

http://www.sgcarmart.com/member/member_mai...?showuser=77290

Elantra review was his latest posting. Look at all the reviews he has done. Bo liao but good entertainment. haha :D

1. His family is a god send to all car dealers in Singapore. Forever buying new cars

2. Has a 20 K budget to buy a chery QQ initially but now owns a terrace house in Jurong plus 8 cars in his garage. Must be tio toto. [laugh]

Pasted some funny ones below!

Elantra -

Review

I bought this car right after i bought my Terrace house in Jurong. There's 8 cars in my garage now including the Elantra. i replaced my Mitsuoka Galue 2-04 ( which i seldom drive and looked too old for me) with the brand new Elantra 1.6 that performs like 2.0 for me, and even drive this car to work in KL. When it reach 4000rpm the sound of the car is superb.

Chery QQ (later posting) -

Review

Well, I tried to buy a Second-Hand Chery QQ within my 20k Budget cause i'm trying to give it a try one last time, Well it is weekend and only cost less then 12k so i have a saving for it's insurance and for the COE to. I paid it off Easily and even enough money to buy a Laptop for my 10 and 9 years old kids. Even Through u drive this car and Doesn't Mean u Don't look Cool, As long u have a car is ok already, If people who are finding A budegt car below 20k Chery QQ is for you.

Chery QQ (First posting) -

Review

My Dad Brought me this car in 2008. After 3 Months of driving this Car Problem Start Engine not so good, 4 Doors Cannot open. One small accident, engine refuse to start. Brought it to Chery, The Service man Says"Your Car Is fine." I was about to punch his face. So i Sent it to a normal Service Shop. Almost Everything can work for days. Normally 2 people fix a small car or 1. This one almost six to fix this Stupid car.

2009 The Car was Sent to Service again as the aircorn can't be used. Sent it to Ubi to fix it. One Person fix car, say no problem. I pay $100 + to check car only, like BMW price. I don't drive this car anymore as it is park beside Jurong West St 81. Blue and Weekend. I should rather buy Spark. Don't buy or "Doomed"

Ppl tok c--k u believe?

Neutral Newbie

A real rich guy would most probably own 1 ferrari, 2 spare car(maybe audi or BMW)

Why would he wanna have 8 cars? father is owner of second hand car shop?

or maybe he really strike TOTO or last night big sweep. [laugh]

A real rich guy would most probably own 1 ferrari, 2 spare car(maybe audi or BMW)

Why would he wanna have 8 cars? father is owner of second hand car shop?

or maybe he really strike TOTO or last night big sweep. [laugh]

I know of one indian guy who stay at my CO block. Heard he tio toto and bought himself a 7 series, probably a old merc, and i think he has another old Japanese COE car and iirc another old car. Take up 3 to 4 lots by himself.

Strange mentality.

↡ Advertisement