Haolian guy posting reviews on car

Tinydog

http://www.sgcarmart.com/member/member_mai...?showuser=77290

Elantra review was his latest posting. Look at all the reviews he has done. Bo liao but good entertainment. haha :D

1. His family is a god send to all car dealers in Singapore. Forever buying new cars

2. Has a 20 K budget to buy a chery QQ initially but now owns a terrace house in Jurong plus 8 cars in his garage. Must be tio toto. [laugh]

Pasted some funny ones below!

Elantra -

Review

I bought this car right after i bought my Terrace house in Jurong. There's 8 cars in my garage now including the Elantra. i replaced my Mitsuoka Galue 2-04 ( which i seldom drive and looked too old for me) with the brand new Elantra 1.6 that performs like 2.0 for me, and even drive this car to work in KL. When it reach 4000rpm the sound of the car is superb.

Chery QQ (later posting) -

Review

Well, I tried to buy a Second-Hand Chery QQ within my 20k Budget cause i'm trying to give it a try one last time, Well it is weekend and only cost less then 12k so i have a saving for it's insurance and for the COE to. I paid it off Easily and even enough money to buy a Laptop for my 10 and 9 years old kids. Even Through u drive this car and Doesn't Mean u Don't look Cool, As long u have a car is ok already, If people who are finding A budegt car below 20k Chery QQ is for you.

Chery QQ (First posting) -

Review

My Dad Brought me this car in 2008. After 3 Months of driving this Car Problem Start Engine not so good, 4 Doors Cannot open. One small accident, engine refuse to start. Brought it to Chery, The Service man Says"Your Car Is fine." I was about to punch his face. So i Sent it to a normal Service Shop. Almost Everything can work for days. Normally 2 people fix a small car or 1. This one almost six to fix this Stupid car.

2009 The Car was Sent to Service again as the aircorn can't be used. Sent it to Ubi to fix it. One Person fix car, say no problem. I pay $100 + to check car only, like BMW price. I don't drive this car anymore as it is park beside Jurong West St 81. Blue and Weekend. I should rather buy Spark. Don't buy or "Doomed"

u got the patience to read and set it a new thread here, applause for u [grin]

↡ Advertisement

big rich family most up to 5 only, 8 is exaggerating and unrealistic as its just a terrace not a bungalow, jurong somemore, think the car worth more than the house

normally 5 is minimum for rich la.

father 1

mother 1

son 1

daughter 1

MPV for family gatherings 1

spare car 1

another child? 1

normally 5 is minimum for rich la.

father 1

mother 1

son 1

daughter 1

MPV for family gatherings 1

spare car 1

another child? 1

One extra car for maid going to markets ???

a real rich guy will have more than 5 cars in his garage, or probably 10

go take a walk at tanglin or nassim [rolleyes]

lets see...my boss has

2 bentley

2 RR

1 lambo

2 range rovers

1 SRT8

1 or 2 benz

1 jag

maybe 1 or 2 beemers...occasionally got hummers - real big ones

Jurong if he talking about JW St71 that side one, cnnt, too cramp, but JW St91 side one should be can [laugh]

Jurong only after St 91 then got 'houses' that can keep 5> cars.

So far, I've seen Dalvey Estate, "one colour", all the houses got ground-level garages or basement carparks (this one must verify, cos is my friend told me about his neighbour, I didn't see).

Not sure about Nassim or other places.

Jurong only after St 91 then got 'houses' that can keep 5> cars.

So far, I've seen Dalvey Estate, "one colour", all the houses got ground-level garages or basement carparks (this one must verify, cos is my friend told me about his neighbour, I didn't see).

Not sure about Nassim or other places.

The ones at Nassim/Ridley or Dalvey sure got some underground garages or big big patios.. I remembered last time 6 yrs ago I worked as delivery boy after NS to deliver cakes to one of the Swettenham Road houses. My impression was :wacko: . the house so big like macam rich cuban/colombian druglord house one..

Terrace owners buying QQ... That's a first lol

I see before. [laugh]

Disgraceful.. I rather stay 3-room flat and drive Kia. Can hold my head up high [lipsrsealed]

house may be inherited from ancestors.

but car must use own $$ to buy.

so terrace house owner buying QQ is possible but unlikely.

terrace house owner who owns 8 cars including a QQ; unless the family has 8 members who need to drive and that's the best they can afford.