Search
Haolian posting reviews car

• Search this thread
50 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 09 December 2011 - 09:26 AM

Roadrunner2029
  • Roadrunner2029
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

School holidays started and children come out and play.

Posted 09 December 2011 - 09:45 AM

Rncw
  • Premium member
    Rncw
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

a real rich guy will have more than 5 cars in his garage, or probably 10
go take a walk at tanglin or nassim rolleyes.gif

lets see...my boss has

2 bentley
2 RR
1 lambo
2 range rovers
1 SRT8
1 or 2 benz
1 jag
maybe 1 or 2 beemers...occasionally got hummers - real big ones
we must fight, to run away!

"Ayu-chan, if I cannot be your husband, I'll be your step-father..."

Posted 09 December 2011 - 12:09 PM

StefanK
  • Premium member
    StefanK
    5th Gear

Jurong if he talking about JW St71 that side one, cnnt, too cramp, but JW St91 side one should be can laugh.gif

Jurong only after St 91 then got 'houses' that can keep 5> cars.

So far, I've seen Dalvey Estate, "one colour", all the houses got ground-level garages or basement carparks (this one must verify, cos is my friend told me about his neighbour, I didn't see).

Not sure about Nassim or other places.

Posted 09 December 2011 - 12:22 PM

Hussaini20
  • Premium member
    Hussaini20
    2nd Gear

Jurong only after St 91 then got 'houses' that can keep 5> cars.

So far, I've seen Dalvey Estate, "one colour", all the houses got ground-level garages or basement carparks (this one must verify, cos is my friend told me about his neighbour, I didn't see).

Not sure about Nassim or other places.

The ones at Nassim/Ridley or Dalvey sure got some underground garages or big big patios.. I remembered last time 6 yrs ago I worked as delivery boy after NS to deliver cakes to one of the Swettenham Road houses. My impression was wacko.gif . the house so big like macam rich cuban/colombian druglord house one..

Posted 09 December 2011 - 12:30 PM

King
  • King
    Supercharged

this thread also make my day
I accept the facts that a lot of drivers are
LAZY
LOUSY
and
Stupid!

Posted 09 December 2011 - 01:30 PM

Estrangable
  • Estrangable
    5th Gear

8 "normal" cars including a cherry?? If u are rich, u prob have 6 supercars and probably 1 or 2 MPV la....that guy must be living in his world. Self-delusion
----------------------------------------------------------

"Hatred isn't something you're born with. It gets taught. At school, they said segregation is what's said in the bible... Genesis 9, Verse 27. At 7 years of age, you get told it enough times, you believe it. You believe the hatred. You live it... you breathe it. You marry it."
Mississippi Burning, 1988

Posted 09 December 2011 - 02:18 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    NOS-ed

One extra car for maid going to markets ???

and one segway for the security guard to patrol the house
Sawadeeeeekrapppppp :D

Current Ride: Elephant

Love Thai, Love Kamli.

Posted 10 December 2011 - 03:05 AM

Richard_Peh
  • Premium member
    Richard_Peh
    4th Gear

Mayb toy car so can put many in his room. sleeping.gif

Posted 10 December 2011 - 08:32 AM

Boyboy
  • Boyboy
    Turbocharged

Terrace owners buying QQ... That's a first lol

I see before. laugh.gif

Disgraceful.. I rather stay 3-room flat and drive Kia. Can hold my head up high lipsrsealed.gif

Posted 10 December 2011 - 10:33 AM

TandemAssassin
  • Premium member
    TandemAssassin
    5th Gear

house may be inherited from ancestors.

but car must use own $$ to buy.

so terrace house owner buying QQ is possible but unlikely.

terrace house owner who owns 8 cars including a QQ; unless the family has 8 members who need to drive and that's the best they can afford.
2005-2008 G9 Corolla 1.5 | 2007-2010 Combo Cdti 1.7 | 2008-present FD4 Civic 1.6 | 2010-2012 ZC31 Swift 1.6 | 2012-present MkIII Scirocco 1.4

Posted 10 December 2011 - 11:43 AM

Speedking08
  • Speedking08
    Clutched

LOL I more rich than him.

I got 10 cars.

EVO 9
WRX STI
CELICA SS2
RX 8
SKYLINE GTR34
SUPRA
BMW M3
240X
SILVIA
350Z

All displayed on my office desk. Hahahahahaha.

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Others Top

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users