Chevrolet Orlando

Patricklyb

All I can say is that Chevy cars are very hardy, extremely robust, and very reliable.

They may not be very much to look at, perhaps even consume more fuel than other cars, but if you want a bnb car that doesn't fail you easily, this is the brand to go for.

Now i m just on 1850km , whis is know that i pump 50 liters only for 490k , when i drove malaysia highway.

Because need to let it smooth first , so i maintain the speed not more then 90 to 100km only before the first 1000k.

After the 1000k , i try only a few min 140km , but hear the noise also , next trip i will try again .

The aircon is not strong cool enough for me compare with my wish, even if i trun to max.

When the speed is 20 to 30k slow release acccerlerator can hear some sound which is "kong kong " noise.

Overall after few k driving , i update again.

.....Because need to let it smooth first , so i maintain the speed not more then 90 to 100km only before the first 1000k.

After the 1000k , i try only a few min 140km , but hear the noise also , next trip i will try again .

It that was stated in the user manual on 'run-in'? Most GM's engines (like most modern engine), it should be run at various speed, rpm, etc.....

Just have to avoid hard braking to allow the brake pad to bed-in properly and the tyres to run-in.

All I can say is that Chevy cars are very hardy, extremely robust, and very reliable.

They may not be very much to look at, perhaps even consume more fuel than other cars, but if you want a bnb car that doesn't fail you easily, this is the brand to go for.

reliable? you mean engine? the wear and tear part can last for how long? my wish can last for almost 6 years and 135000km.

Neutral Newbie

Now i m just on 1850km , whis is know that i pump 50 liters only for 490k , when i drove malaysia highway.

Because need to let it smooth first , so i maintain the speed not more then 90 to 100km only before the first 1000k.

The aircon is not strong cool enough for me compare with my wish, even if i trun to max.

When the speed is 20 to 30k slow release acccerlerator can hear some sound which is "kong kong " noise.

Thanks! does Orlando's 1.8 engine also use timing belt?

Hi,

I am driving a wish too and how is this Orlando compare other than FC? as not many 1.8 MPV can beat wish, Can you share?

Pickup -

Space -

Noise -

Parts -

May consider

*Orlando pick up is not like those power full vehicle , coz now is run in period i dare to use heavy foot .

*space almost same as wish.

*FC should more than wish coz the body weight is heavy than wish

But body is solid ,when i close the door can feel it , the sound is different.

*Engine: need others cheverlot driver to share more.

*Price lowest and more feature than wish .

*Stability : i feel good but have to try high speed . after my run in i will try high speed and update again.

*Noise: when on low speed no noise , but have to try high speed then will know the sound prof .

The design is nice and solid :D

come with:

Sunroof

Gps

Dvd & monitor(Audio sound not bad)

I phone adaptor

usb port

Curise control

Audio control on steering

auto light and wiper

17" rim

Edited by Neworlando

Neutral Newbie

What was the price tag?

*Orlando pick up is not like those power full vehicle , coz now is run in period i dare to use heavy foot .

*space almost same as wish.

*FC should more than wish coz the body weight is heavy than wish

But body is solid ,when i close the door can feel it , the sound is different.

*Engine: need others cheverlot driver to share more.

*Price lowest and more feature than wish .

*Stability : i feel good but have to try high speed . after my run in i will try high speed and update again.

*Noise: when on low speed no noise , but have to try high speed then will know the sound prof .

The design is nice and solid :D

come with:

Sunroof

Gps

Dvd & monitor(Audio sound not bad)

I phone adaptor

usb port

Curise control

Audio control on steering

auto light and wiper

17" rim

↡ Advertisement