MyCarForum Logo
Search
Magnifying glass

Tattoo

• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
124 replies to this topic | 292 praises

Poll: Tattoo (35 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you have tattoos?

1. Yes - but I wish I didn't (2 votes [5.88%])

Percentage of vote: 5.88%

2. Yes - and I love them (5 votes [14.71%])

Percentage of vote: 14.71%

3. No - and I wouldn't consider (17 votes [50.00%])

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

4. No - but with a nice design I would consider (9 votes [26.47%])

Percentage of vote: 26.47%

5. Yes - and my gf / wife / FWB finds it sexy (1 votes [2.94%])

Percentage of vote: 2.94%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Posted 11 December 2011 - 05:30 PM

Scb11980
  • Scb11980
    Banned

Go here for  latest: http://www.mycarforu...ttoo/?p=5630344

Tattoo

anybody got a tattoo? Yes / NO

if YES, where?

Why did you want to have a tattoo?

Have you regretted it?

Are you intending to remove it?

I have a tattoo on my right deltoid
had while i was in the army .... ROC .... long story ... make it short, love at first POKE (needle)
now regret it because it is no longer relevant
want to get rid of it
doctor say not 100% and may appear like a scar after treatment

any personal experience to share

Posted 12 December 2011 - 09:42 AM

TVT
  • Premium member
    TVT
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Better not do it. IMO, there's no benefit in doing it, there's also a social stigma to it, and you waste money to do it, and must endure pain also. What for?

I know of friends who did it, now regret. When they became parents, more regret. One of them, a woman and a mother now, is trying to get rid of it so as not to 'influence' her children. When she goes out, she had to cover her tattoo arms and legs so she's always wearing sleeve shirt and long pants. Just my 2 cents lah.

Posted 12 December 2011 - 09:47 AM

Turboflat4
  • Premium member
    Turboflat4
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Should do a small mark for every girl you bed.. laugh.gif laugh.gif

Stripes on your KKJ like notches on a gun?

If you run out of space, you know you're performing way above your potential. tongue.gif
This place is not what it used to be. I'm glad for the friends I made here. But I'm moving on, just like Porker and some others I know. Cheers!

Posted 12 December 2011 - 09:49 AM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

Stripes on your KKJ like notches on a gun?

If you run out of space, you know you're performing way above your potential. tongue.gif

er...erect or flaccid? dry.gif dry.gif

RESPECT is only for the DEAD!

Posted 12 December 2011 - 10:01 AM

Csnewbie
  • Csnewbie
    Supercharged
    Author Image

why some girls like to tattoo on their back...just below the shoulders....looks cool. tongue.gif
Relocated

Posted 12 December 2011 - 10:04 AM

TVT
  • Premium member
    TVT
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

why some girls like to tattoo on their back...just below the shoulders....looks cool. tongue.gif

Some like to tattoo on their lower back, just above the butt. Then they wear short blouses to show it off and low cut jeans. That looks cool, too! tongue.gif

Posted 12 December 2011 - 10:05 AM

Csnewbie
  • Csnewbie
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Some like to tattoo on their lower back, just above the butt. Then they wear short blouses to show it off and low cut jeans. That looks cool, too! tongue.gif

nod.gif nod.gif
Relocated

Posted 12 December 2011 - 10:13 AM

Turboflat4
  • Premium member
    Turboflat4
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Depends on the sex and hotness of your tattooist. tongue.gif
This place is not what it used to be. I'm glad for the friends I made here. But I'm moving on, just like Porker and some others I know. Cheers!

Posted 12 December 2011 - 10:13 AM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

Depends on the sex and hotness of your tattooist. tongue.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

RESPECT is only for the DEAD!

Posted 12 December 2011 - 10:15 AM

Unfair
  • Premium member
    Unfair
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I got a tattoo on the top part of my arm few years back. Included was the name of the girl i was with.

I do not regret the design of it, but including the name of a person was silly, covered that part up

As long as wearing a T-Shirt can hide it, i think its okay.

Removing it would leave a scar like appearance which i feel makes it worse.
Anyways, our society has gone beyond associating tattoos with Secret Societies and stuff. (Unless you tattoo super cheena designs on your whole body lol)

Pepi18022009 (For Fifa14/GTA V)

Posted 12 December 2011 - 11:44 AM

Shull
  • Premium member
    Shull
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Very diff to maintain the erection during the tatooing process leh... laugh.gif

2002 Honda Civic ES8 (2003-2013) | 2009 Honda Civic FD2 (2009 - present) | 2007 Mitsubishi Lancer CS3 (2013 - present)

Visit my travel blog at http://almostafreque...er.blogspot.com

Posted 12 December 2011 - 11:59 AM

Hotamp
  • Hotamp
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Very diff to maintain the erection during the tatooing process leh... laugh.gif

i think for identity, self-expression, artistic reasons etc it is ok to get a "reasonable" size tattoo in areas where it can be conceal if need be later but better not do whole arms and legs type or all over the body type...next time if regret will be hell of a removal process. tattoos in asia still hold certain social stigma, even in modern singapore members still uses tattoos to associate their relationship with their gangs....my opinion is the ink is permanent just dont over do it, thats all.

Posted 12 December 2011 - 11:59 AM

Ken4555
  • Premium member
    Ken4555
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

new_temporary_flower_tattoo_ideas_in_the_asian_girl_back_body___t_tattoodonkey_com.jpg

Life is too short to live with regrets...

everyone has a past...
==FEMALE ORGASM TIKO RANGER== because the gal MUST cum....

Posted 12 December 2011 - 12:12 PM

Kurty
  • Premium member
    Kurty
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Life is too short to live with regrets...

everyone has a past...

nice! thumbsup.gif
bluey Tiko Ranger

I have a pen, I have an apple..

Posted 12 December 2011 - 12:14 PM

Kurty
  • Premium member
    Kurty
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

please DONT
think carefully

it maybe fun now
i have already regretted it

think carefully my friend

well, i been thinking for the last 3 yrs.. can't think of any designs..

tattoo is for life, thus i always want them to be meaningful.

thanks bro happy.gif
bluey Tiko Ranger

I have a pen, I have an apple..

Posted 12 December 2011 - 12:40 PM

Ronleech
  • Premium member
    Ronleech
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Had one on my right arm bicep area...done that almost 20 years back...."eagle landing"... was suppose and like to do more but that idea was abolished by my wife. After so many years, colour also running off liao..... that time i did was cheap....80 for the whole eagle no colour.... now....veri ex.... few years back go and enquired about a "Japanese Lou Sha face"...few hundreds....whao....

Posted 12 December 2011 - 12:44 PM

Ken4555
  • Premium member
    Ken4555
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Had one on my right arm bicep area...done that almost 20 years back...."eagle landing"... was suppose and like to do more but that idea was abolished by my wife. After so many years, colour also running off liao..... that time i did was cheap....80 for the whole eagle no colour.... now....veri ex.... few years back go and enquired about a "Japanese Lou Sha face"...few hundreds....whao....

had a frd also with an eagle on the arm bicep area i think... many campmates make fun said looks like a chicken... ayam brand...

errrr... were you a regular before?... ph34r.gif

Posted 12 December 2011 - 12:44 PM

Ken4555
  • Premium member
    Ken4555
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

nice! thumbsup.gif

asian_gang_tattoos.jpg

Posted 12 December 2011 - 12:51 PM

Ronleech
  • Premium member
    Ronleech
    5th Gear
    Author Image

had a frd also with an eagle on the arm bicep area i think... many campmates make fun said looks like a chicken... ayam brand...

errrr... were you a regular before?... ph34r.gif

Nope..... mine is about 6-8inches big...if anyone interested...shd go thailand. That side the skill is very good...but only scare got HIV needle... laugh.gif

Posted 12 December 2011 - 01:03 PM

YEN96
  • YEN96
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Should do a small mark for every girl you bed.. laugh.gif laugh.gif

my fren has 25 in his records ?!?!?! laugh.gif

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Also tagged with these keywords: tattoo , sheep , shagger

Tags: tattoo, sheep, shagger

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users