Scb11980

37 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have tattoos?

• Yes - but I wish I didn't
    • Yes - and I love them
    • No - and I wouldn't consider
    • No - but with a nice design I would consider
    • Yes - and my gf / wife / FWB finds it sexy

had a frd also with an eagle on the arm bicep area i think... many campmates make fun said looks like a chicken... ayam brand...

errrr... were you a regular before?... :ph34r:

Nope..... mine is about 6-8inches big...if anyone interested...shd go thailand. That side the skill is very good...but only scare got HIV needle... [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Nope..... mine is about 6-8inches big...if anyone interested...shd go thailand. That side the skill is very good...but only scare got HIV needle... [laugh]

some of the china guys in Geylang actually not bad...

btw picture leh...

some of the china guys in Geylang actually not bad...

btw picture leh...

Picture? Go internet and check....lols...my tattoo?

I sometime go to peoples park...see that acting agrang man having tattoo...their expression really funny!!!!!

BTW...my tattoo not nice one lah...those lao ang gong....nowadays ppl dun go for this type liao

Edited by Ronleech

I have on both my arms, my right fore arm and left ankle.never regretted my tattoos.

My only regret was not able to put more..

Eat more, grow fatter then more space to put lor... [laugh][laugh]

I have a tatoo on my d*<k, it's called sabbie, but when not excited it's called sae

Me too..... when not excited it read as WA..... but when erected...it read as WELCOME TO UNITED STATED OF AMERICA

I have a tatoo on my d*<k, it's called sabbie, but when not excited it's called sae

spoiler leh.. <_<

tattoo is an art, a work for appreciation. an identity of individual and character.

Me too..... when not excited it read as WA..... but when erected...it read as WELCOME TO UNITED STATED OF AMERICA

wauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu so looooooooooooooooooooooooooonnng

Wanted and still thinking of having a tattoo at my back of the football club i support, the only thing i worry is football hooligan in those ang moh country wrack up if i were to travel to rival city of Liverpool. haha.

spoiler leh.. <_<

tattoo is an art, a work for appreciation. an identity of individual and character.

Well, it's an art appreciated by only selected people mah.....you know like those girls who have it at hidden places?

↡ Advertisement