Search
Exclusive movie tickets giveaway MyCarForum members

• Search this thread
  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 14 December 2011 - 11:43 AM

Ragingbull
MIGP_BMW___Media_Promo___SGCarmart_1.jpg

This holiday season, two-time Academy Award®-winner Brad Bird directs, with producers Tom Cruise and J.J. Abrams, the action-packed spy adventure MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE – GHOST PROTOCOL.

Blamed for the terrorist bombing of the Kremlin, IMF operative Ethan Hunt is disavowed along with the rest of the agency when the President initiates “Ghost Protocol”. Left without any resources or backup, Ethan must find a way to clear his agency’s name and prevent another attack. To complicate matters further, Ethan is forced to embark on this mission with a team of fellow IMF fugitives whose personal motives he does not fully know.

Tom Cruise returns in the starring role as Ethan Hunt and is joined by an international cast that includes Jeremy Renner, Simon Pegg, Paula Patton, Michael Nyqvist, Vladimir Mashkov, Josh Holloway, Anil Kapoor and Léa Seydoux.

MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE – GHOST PROTOCOL opens in cinemas and IMAX December 15, 2011. (Rated PG13 - Violence)

BMW will be showcasing its Vision EfficientDynamics Concept Car, which will appear in MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE – GHOST PROTOCOL, in Singapore for the very first time, at the Suntec Singapore International Convention and Exhibition Centre from 12 to 18 December.

The Vision EfficientDynamics Concept in Singapore will be part of the BMW Fascination Roadshow at Suntec, which is open to the public, and there will be games available at the Roadshow for the public to win attractive prizes.

As part of the partnership, BMW and sgCarMart are offering a chance for ten (10) MyCarForum members to catch an exclusive screening of MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE – GHOST PROTOCOL.
Simply declare your interest in this thread, by saying, “My name is (insert name) and I want to catch the BMW Vision EfficientDynamics Concept in MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE – GHOST PROTOCOL”. The first ten to respond with the above will win a pair of movie tickets each to catch the car on the big screen on 17 December.

This thread will be locked once ten members have posted the key phrase, and the winners will be notified by Private Message and email with the details.

Terms & Conditions
1. All MyCarForum/sgCarMart contests are open to any member from MyCarForum/sgCarMart unless specific age is required by type of contest, participating agency or advertiser or by law.
2. If the personal details of the contestant do not correspond with the personal details used to register for the member’s account, the contestant may be disqualified.
3. Prizes are non-transferable. Winners may not request substitution or other consideration from the originally awarded prize.
4. The winner is not allowed to sell away or solicit for the sale of the prize via www.sgcarmart.com andwww.mycarforum.com
5. Prizes are not transferable. MyCarForum/sgCarMart reserves the right to disqualify any winner if the contest rules have been violated in any way. Contest void where prohibited.
6. BMW Group reserves the right to use, modify, reproduce and distribute Applicant's data for event invitations, marketing, research and statistical purpose within partners or companies that are part of the BMW Group. Applicant is aware that all personal data will be dealt with in accordance with the prevailing privacy protection regulations.

Posted 14 December 2011 - 11:44 AM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

“My name is Nicholas and I want to catch the BMW Vision EfficientDynamics Concept in MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE – GHOST PROTOCOL”.

RESPECT is only for the DEAD!

Posted 14 December 2011 - 11:46 AM

Galantspeedz
  • Premium member
    Galantspeedz
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

My name is Randy and I want to catch the BMW Vision EfficientDynamics Concept in MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE – GHOST PROTOCOL
MCF PS3 Gang
MCF Hamsup Tiko Ranger

Posted 14 December 2011 - 11:48 AM

Toyo
  • Premium member
    Toyo
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

My name is Derek and I want to catch the BMW Vision EfficientDynamics Concept in MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE – GHOST PROTOCOL

Posted 14 December 2011 - 11:48 AM

Eyke
  • Premium member
    Eyke
    6th Gear

My name is eyke and I want to catch the BMW Vision EfficientDynamics Concept in MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE – GHOST PROTOCOL

Edited by Eyke, 14 December 2011 - 11:49 AM.

Posted 14 December 2011 - 11:49 AM

Kingcopa
  • Kingcopa
    2Fast2Furious

My name is Ah Boon and I want to catch the BMW Vision EfficientDynamics Concept in MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE – GHOST PROTOCOL
Someone said 'football is more important than life and death to you' and I said 'Listen, it's more important than that.'
PSN ID: thegod09
时间和乳沟一样,挤一挤就有了

Posted 14 December 2011 - 11:50 AM

Sk65
  • Premium member
    Sk65
    6th Gear

My name is Shu Kai and I want to catch the BMW Vision EfficientDynamics Concept in MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE – GHOST PROTOCOL
PSN ID = sk65m

Posted 14 December 2011 - 11:51 AM

ChickenMob
  • Premium member
    ChickenMob
    6th Gear

My name is Royston and I want to catch the BMW Vision EfficientDynamics Concept in MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE – GHOST PROTOCOL

Posted 14 December 2011 - 11:52 AM

Zniper
  • Premium member
    Zniper
    6th Gear

My name is Kelvin and I want to catch the BMW Vision EfficientDynamics Concept in MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE – GHOST PROTOCOL
failing to plan is planning to fail...
should i or should i not.......?

Posted 14 December 2011 - 11:52 AM

Fireball0088
  • Premium member
    Fireball0088
    2Fast2Furious

My name is Mark and I want to catch the BMW Vision EfficientDynamics Concept in MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE – GHOST PROTOCOL

PSN ID = hsb0088

Posted 14 December 2011 - 11:53 AM

Kurty
  • Premium member
    Kurty
    Supercharged

My name is kurt goh and I want to catch the BMW Vision EfficientDynamics Concept in MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE – GHOST PROTOCOL”.
bluey Tiko Ranger

like a V6

Posted 14 December 2011 - 11:54 AM

Ragingbull
So fast 10 replies. biggrin.gif

OK, thread locked. Winners will now be notified.

Congratulations! laugh.gif

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Others Top

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users