Posted 14 December 2011 - 11:43 AM
This holiday season, two-time Academy Award®-winner Brad Bird directs, with producers Tom Cruise and J.J. Abrams, the action-packed spy adventure MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE – GHOST PROTOCOL.
Blamed for the terrorist bombing of the Kremlin, IMF operative Ethan Hunt is disavowed along with the rest of the agency when the President initiates “Ghost Protocol”. Left without any resources or backup, Ethan must find a way to clear his agency’s name and prevent another attack. To complicate matters further, Ethan is forced to embark on this mission with a team of fellow IMF fugitives whose personal motives he does not fully know.
Tom Cruise returns in the starring role as Ethan Hunt and is joined by an international cast that includes Jeremy Renner, Simon Pegg, Paula Patton, Michael Nyqvist, Vladimir Mashkov, Josh Holloway, Anil Kapoor and Léa Seydoux.
MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE – GHOST PROTOCOL opens in cinemas and IMAX December 15, 2011. (Rated PG13 - Violence)
BMW will be showcasing its Vision EfficientDynamics Concept Car, which will appear in MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE – GHOST PROTOCOL, in Singapore for the very first time, at the Suntec Singapore International Convention and Exhibition Centre from 12 to 18 December.
The Vision EfficientDynamics Concept in Singapore will be part of the BMW Fascination Roadshow at Suntec, which is open to the public, and there will be games available at the Roadshow for the public to win attractive prizes.
As part of the partnership, BMW and sgCarMart are offering a chance for ten (10) MyCarForum members to catch an exclusive screening of MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE – GHOST PROTOCOL.
Simply declare your interest in this thread, by saying, “My name is (insert name) and I want to catch the BMW Vision EfficientDynamics Concept in MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE – GHOST PROTOCOL”. The first ten to respond with the above will win a pair of movie tickets each to catch the car on the big screen on 17 December.
This thread will be locked once ten members have posted the key phrase, and the winners will be notified by Private Message and email with the details.
Terms & Conditions
1. All MyCarForum/sgCarMart contests are open to any member from MyCarForum/sgCarMart unless specific age is required by type of contest, participating agency or advertiser or by law.
2. If the personal details of the contestant do not correspond with the personal details used to register for the member’s account, the contestant may be disqualified.
3. Prizes are non-transferable. Winners may not request substitution or other consideration from the originally awarded prize.
4. The winner is not allowed to sell away or solicit for the sale of the prize via www.sgcarmart.com andwww.mycarforum.com
5. Prizes are not transferable. MyCarForum/sgCarMart reserves the right to disqualify any winner if the contest rules have been violated in any way. Contest void where prohibited.
6. BMW Group reserves the right to use, modify, reproduce and distribute Applicant's data for event invitations, marketing, research and statistical purpose within partners or companies that are part of the BMW Group. Applicant is aware that all personal data will be dealt with in accordance with the prevailing privacy protection regulations.
Posted 14 December 2011 - 11:44 AM
RESPECT is only for the DEAD!
Posted 14 December 2011 - 11:46 AM
MCF Hamsup Tiko Ranger
Posted 14 December 2011 - 11:48 AM
Posted 14 December 2011 - 11:49 AM
PSN ID: thegod09
Posted 14 December 2011 - 11:50 AM
Posted 14 December 2011 - 11:51 AM
Posted 14 December 2011 - 11:52 AM
should i or should i not.......?
Posted 14 December 2011 - 11:52 AM
My name is Mark and I want to catch the BMW Vision EfficientDynamics Concept in MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE – GHOST PROTOCOL
Posted 14 December 2011 - 11:53 AM
I have a pen, I have an apple..
Posted 14 December 2011 - 11:54 AM
OK, thread locked. Winners will now be notified.
Also tagged with these keywords: Exclusive , movie , tickets , giveaway , MyCarForum ...
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users