Class 4A license

Wubb

How to go about in getting the license?

I got class 3 license for 8 years already...

do i have to join one of the bus companies as a trainee bus driver to get the license? then can drive private coach?

↡ Advertisement

do i have to join one of the bus companies as a trainee bus driver to get the license? then can drive private coach?

Vocational driving licence you mean?

i got mine at SSDC in Woodlands...

3 days course...sit in class hear the bugger yap...yap...yap...

on the 3rd day...take a theory test of 50 questions ..multiple choice...very easy to pass...

can't really remember how much i paid for it...

i took it simultaneously with my class 4.

Class 4A only issue to you by LTA / TP if you're Bus Captain of SBS Transit / SMRT and you must also have an Vocational Licence holder and once you quit to be a Bus Captain, Class 4A MUST surrender.

Go & take Class 4 better and you can driver trucks / coaches / public buses. (Class 4 well recongised than 4A)

lol want to be lorry driver?

Class 4A only issue to you by LTA / TP if you're Bus Captain of SBS Transit / SMRT and you must also have an Vocational Licence holder and once you quit to be a Bus Captain, Class 4A MUST surrender.

Go & take Class 4 better and you can driver trucks / coaches / public buses. (Class 4 well recongised than 4A)

class 4 can drive those big container lorry

If you just want to drive private coach take Class 4 instead, then take the bus driver vocational licence. Can keep and renew even if you don't drive after that.

Class 4A has to be surrendered when you quit driving for SBS or SMRT.

Supercharged

Class 5 is also for crane vehicles. When I took my class 5 lessons, I practice and took the test in a crane lorry.

Supercharged

You should call LTA to clarify this point, since they are the controlling body for such licencing. They should have all your answers and also the most accurate answers too. :D

If those people only taken 3A aka automatic license ....can take class 4..?. Most lorry is manual gear wor

i remember this part clearly...

the instructor/lecturer said..those who have 3A...hav to take class 3 ...cos most buses/vans..are manual.

Class 3A licence can't take Class 4, 4A & Class 5 as these heavy vehicles were mostly manual gear operations / type. That's for sure.

So, think twice before heading for Class 3A licence as need to re-take the Clsss 3 licence again.

Edited by Jefkking

Class 3A licence can't take Class 4, 4A & Class 5 as these heavy vehicles were mostly manual gear operations / type. That's for sure.

So, think twice before heading for Class 3A licence as need to re-take the Clsss 3 licence again.

Some people call 3A licence as "ku niang" licence..... [laugh]

I want to get class1 licence. Can a abled person get one?

Also where to get the forklift & digger licence( are there such licenses?) or just training courses?

Anyone knows such forklift/digger licence are lifetime or need refresher course?

Where to learn?

Next year economy slows.....need to upgrade myself now to prepare for the upswing.

↡ Advertisement