Class 4A license

Wubb

Forget about 4A if you're not going to join SMRT/SBS, that's only for drivers in public bus company. You cannot even take 4A outside, only via SBS/SMRT.

I think someone gave you wrong info about driving the company hiace....

↡ Advertisement

Forget about 4A if you're not going to join SMRT/SBS, that's only for drivers in public bus company. You cannot even take 4A outside, only via SBS/SMRT.

I think someone gave you wrong info about driving the company hiace....

alamak....why the confusion.

I am least interested in the 4A. All I need is a confirmation that, if my organisation want to sent me for 4A training, i can tell the straight that i dont need one. Cos i got a class 4.

Brudder, the only way you can take 4A is if you quit your job then go and sign up with SBS or SMRT as a driver. It is only conducted in-house for their own staff, not for public.

If you wanna drive big private bus/tour coach etc, then you just need class 4 and bus vocational license.

Brudder, the only way you can take 4A is if you quit your job then go and sign up with SBS or SMRT as a driver. It is only conducted in-house for their own staff, not for public.

If you wanna drive big private bus/tour coach etc, then you just need class 4 and bus vocational license.

maybe its my bad then, with the confusion of mixing up 4A with vocational licence.

lets ignore the red as i am i no interest to drive coaches... [laugh]

Lets rephrase the question again,

do i need to go for vocational training to drive a minibus aka hiace van if i hold a class 4 licence.

maybe its my bad then, with the confusion of mixing up 4A with vocational licence.

do i need to go for vocational training to drive a minibus aka hiace van if i hold a class 4 licence.

If I'm not wrong, anything to do with BUS need vocational license.. You need vocational license for a Class 3 Bus even when you have a Class 4, non-vocational license.. This is due to safety aspect of driving around more people, not due to size of vehicle.. They care more about life than goods ma...

If I'm not wrong, anything to do with BUS need vocational license.. You need vocational license for a Class 3 Bus even when you have a Class 4, non-vocational license.. This is due to safety aspect of driving around more people, not due to size of vehicle.. They care more about life than goods ma...

[:(] ...sian half way <_<

I believe you would might the bus vocational license but class 4 not necessary due to the size. Best to check with LTA and when making your enquiry also tell them the type of number plate your company bus has (PB/PZ/etc). I only know about the license types but not the exact requirements/categories relating to how the bus is registered.

Hiace = Crass 3..

Can enrol for Class 4 Driving training and need not have to drive for bus company to be sponsored for the training.

It's good to be able to drive big vehs like buses. In case times are bad, can own n drive school bus, tourist bus, and then rent out our hdb flat, just sleep in the bus at night!!! Or even rent out sleeping spaces to backpackers at night!!

Supercharged

drive mini bus, can contract to drive home the night shift hostresses from Las Vegas night club.

drive taxi also boleh, can tacker indo and Philippine maids...must stock up sperm....haha [lipsrsealed]

• Praise 1

drive mini bus, can contract to drive home the night shift hostresses from Las Vegas night club.

drive taxi also boleh, can tacker indo and Philippine maids...must stock up sperm....haha [lipsrsealed]

That's why there is no shortage of such drivers :-)

Class 4A - issued by the 2 main public bus companies, only if you wanat to work for them. you resign, they take back. [furious]

Vocational licence - either class 3 or 4, can take from SSDC at Woodlands. means can drive any passenger commercial bus companies except the 2 main bus companies above. 3 days course..theory only..plus 1 test. No practical test.

I took my Class 4 together with the vocational driving licence..renew every 3 years. [drivingcar]

Took test only once..pass liao. [sweatdrop]

• Praise 1

You provide continous monitoring?

Plus thorough checkings!!! [laugh]

Btw, recently in China, an airport screening officer asked me to empty even the dollar notes (ie paper) and wallet from my pants and put them through the scanner out off sight from my eyes!! I was like what the fff, the other officer manning the scanner could have easily helped himself with the contents in my wallet without me being to see his action!! :o :angry: [crazy]

↡ Advertisement