New Volvo V40!

Eyke

Supercharged

How come no face lift for S60? V40 came later than S60...

current S60 is facelifted.

next will be new model.

what is the actual sellng price of a v40 ah?

155k for R design based on website.

I was there at the Suntec roadshow last Fri & the quoted price if I remembered correctly is around 133k for the R design. The price is based on assumption to take certain amt of loan & trade-in rebate. COE rebate at 40k.

• Praise 2

I was there at the Suntec roadshow last Fri & the quoted price if I remembered correctly is around 133k for the R design. The price is based on assumption to take certain amt of loan & trade-in rebate. COE rebate at 40k.

Not bad at all huh! This car is heavily advertised in the recent mediacorp show. Thought the back looks great.

any guys know how this works? Deal requires you to take $77k loan @2.6% for 7 years. that is $15k interest.

was told can break in 1 year, so anyone know total interest payable?

any guys know how this works? Deal requires you to take $77k loan @2.6% for 7 years. that is $15k interest.

yes anyone gg to find out more? share lo...

the price seems good for tis car....zippy small n shld be fun to drive ya..

hows the fc anyone?

• Praise 1

ok the guide is 1st yr you pay $4k in interst if you break and 2nd year $7k over 2 yrs and it gets better. not sure if there is another admin chaege but should not be much.

Turbocharged

anyone know what is this black edition different from the stsndard V40? black in color? Any new face lift expected?

anyone know what is this black edition different from the stsndard V40? black in color? Any new face lift expected?

The current facelift with the Thor hammer DRLs should be the final one before it is replaced with an all new model next year. If I am not mistaken, the black edition has different rims (18" diamond cut), silver wing mirror covers, sport pedals and solar film. Shouldn't have any other mechanical differences. To me, it is really just another marketing promo to stimulate sales - by slapping on a few cosmetic upgrades and a 'special edition' badge. 

But if you can secure a good price with all these add-ons, why not? ;)

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

The last time I spoke to the SE, there is no trade in discount. So if I dont trade in, do they charge more? Anyone tried?

Supercharged

ya break then you kana rule 78... LPPL

Looks similar to the 2013 version

They stopped bringing the copper coloured central console to sg a few years back already

The 2 coloured seats only found in overseas version

maxresdefault.jpg

Here are some images for the exterior and interior of Volvo V40, have a look

volvo-v40-cross-country-f922904.jpg

volvo-v40-cross-country-abba6d8.jpg    

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 7