• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
2200 replies to this topic | 2,024 praises

Posted 17 December 2011 - 12:38 PM

Rezorn86
  • Premium member
    Rezorn86
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

Erm if i not worng, today n tml they will have a roadshow in Vivocity.. Feel free to go there to take a look.

1 Anonymous member praised this
The Stig's Singapore Cousin!!
I Love Lada!!

Posted 31 December 2011 - 01:57 PM

Cerealkiller
  • Cerealkiller
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

this is something from Subaru that caught my eye.

looks awesome

Posted 15 February 2012 - 05:20 PM

Ruennchai
  • Ruennchai
    Clutched
    Author Image

I am excited by the look and the all wheel drive feature! Just booked a 1.6 model as my first car! Can't wait to get it... ph34r.gif

Posted 15 February 2012 - 05:35 PM

Colin03
  • Premium member
    Colin03
    4th Gear
    Author Image

congrats , what is the deal price and freebies that come along ?

Posted 15 February 2012 - 05:48 PM

Macrosszero
  • Macrosszero
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

120+ k for a 1.6 litre jacked up Subaru Impreza? Its going to be slowwwwwwwwwww!

Looks nice though I don't think heated seats will be a feature that we would use in Singapore at all

Just because you've got more posts than me doesn't mean that you're right.

Posted 15 February 2012 - 05:49 PM

Marcostan
  • Premium member
    Marcostan
    5th Gear
    Author Image

They come in 1.6? I thought only 2.0.
Qasqai 1.2T Pearl White

Posted 15 February 2012 - 06:46 PM

Cluboxed
  • Premium member
    Cluboxed
    5th Gear
    Author Image

They come in 1.6? I thought only 2.0.

there is a 1.6L variant as well..

2006 : Toyota Soluna
2009 : Honda Civic 1.8
2011 : Honda Civic Type R - Our Red 'H'. You'll only find it on our Formula 1 and Type R cars. It symbolizes Honda's racing challenge; to deliver a car engineered for pure exhilarating performance.

YNWA

Posted 15 February 2012 - 07:06 PM

Steptronic
  • Steptronic
    Supercharged
    Author Image

there is a 1.6L variant as well..

1.4+ Tonne Monster on puny 1.6L engine! Interesting...

Posted 16 February 2012 - 07:07 AM

ER-3682
  • Premium member
    ER-3682
    Supercharged
    Author Image

The 2L XV is already not very fast,i think the 1.6L will be underpowered.

Fairlady.

Posted 16 February 2012 - 07:09 AM

ER-3682
  • Premium member
    ER-3682
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Anyway this car CVT dulls the driving[never like a CVT],should use a 6 speed auto.

Fairlady.

Posted 16 February 2012 - 09:01 AM

SimonTan
  • SimonTan
    Banned

Heated seats in Singapore?
Why can't they just disconnect the heater element and leave the fan on.
At least got ventilation backside.

Posted 16 February 2012 - 09:04 AM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Heated seats in Singapore?
Why can't they just disconnect the heater element and leave the fan on.
At least got ventilation backside.

Even they have heated seats feature but the owner can dont on the heater seat la.
Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile.
Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted 16 February 2012 - 09:06 AM

Sforester
  • Sforester
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

The legacy GT2.5 is way cooler than this condensed truck.. especially the wagon version.. I was a scooby owner once, I think they did well with the current forester and hatch impreza, but reckon they really need to improve thier interior asethetics... , but till always always a fan of their GT machine. Back to topic: if given a choice, for small SUV (cross-over in this case), the DS4 looks pretty coool...

Posted 16 February 2012 - 09:37 AM

KARTer
  • KARTer
    Banned

are you buying one? ohmy.gif
better stick to you powerful 523/535 etc
我地呢班打工仔, 通街走直头系坏肠胃, 温个些少到月底点够驶(吃个鬼), 咪话无乜所谓, 最弊波士郁的发威(癫过鸡), 一咪系处系唔系就乱黎吠, 哎亲加薪块面拿起恶睇(扭下计)...我地呢班打工仔 一生一世为钱币做奴隶, 个种辛苦折堕讲出吓鬼(死比你睇),半斤八两 就算有福都无你享...

Posted 16 February 2012 - 09:38 AM

KARTer
  • KARTer
    Banned

The legacy GT2.5 is way cooler than this condensed truck.. especially the wagon version.. I was a scooby owner once, I think they did well with the current forester and hatch impreza, but reckon they really need to improve thier interior asethetics... , but till always always a fan of their GT machine. Back to topic: if given a choice, for small SUV (cross-over in this case), the DS4 looks pretty coool...

oic, why? smile.gif if you dont mind sharing... if
我地呢班打工仔, 通街走直头系坏肠胃, 温个些少到月底点够驶(吃个鬼), 咪话无乜所谓, 最弊波士郁的发威(癫过鸡), 一咪系处系唔系就乱黎吠, 哎亲加薪块面拿起恶睇(扭下计)...我地呢班打工仔 一生一世为钱币做奴隶, 个种辛苦折堕讲出吓鬼(死比你睇),半斤八两 就算有福都无你享...

Posted 16 February 2012 - 09:39 AM

KARTer
  • KARTer
    Banned

Even they have heated seats feature but the owner can dont on the heater seat la.

i will on it if i pee coz of long hours of traffic jam sitting inside the car, the heat will dry things up a bit faster biggrin.gif

Posted 16 February 2012 - 09:41 AM

KARTer
  • KARTer
    Banned

The 2L XV is already not very fast,i think the 1.6L will be underpowered.

not everyone drives fast.... so just nice for those who dont

hopefully this model doesnt attract too many buyers who are habitual road hoggers sad.gif

Posted 16 February 2012 - 09:55 AM

Hotnyh
  • Premium member
    Hotnyh
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

i will on it if i pee coz of long hours of traffic jam sitting inside the car, the heat will dry things up a bit faster biggrin.gif

Bad for sperm count... prospective fathers beware! biggrin.gif

Posted 16 February 2012 - 01:26 PM

Steptronic
  • Steptronic
    Supercharged
    Author Image

are you buying one? ohmy.gif
better stick to you powerful 523/535 etc

No lah, I do not want to become a hogger tongue.gif

Posted 16 February 2012 - 01:27 PM

Ruennchai
  • Ruennchai
    Clutched
    Author Image

haven't get the car, not sure about the freebies also.

Back to Japanese Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Subaru XV

Subaru XV  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Bezz  |  3rd Gear

My Take

Test drove the XV yesterday. Exterior First look did not impress. Checking the car in the showroom also did not inspire much urge to give my money to the SE. The car looks plasticky. Interior The interior is spacious though the head... » Read More

Subaru XV

Subaru XV  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Ruennchai  |  Clutched

Subaru XV 1.6, A GOOD BUY~

Got the XV 1.6 on 5th of April, 1 day after my baby boy came out. The mileage is 1700km now. Just got the 1st service done in the Motor Image Leng Kee, the service is good, friendly guy... The fuel efficiency is not impressive but is consider... » Read More

Related New Cars search on sgCarMart.com : Subaru XV

Quick Reply

Tags: subaru, suv, subaru xv

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users