New Subaru XV

Rezorn86

Hi Guys,

Just got my COE approved yesterday. Very excited to get the car. Have been following your tread for a couple of weeks now. The SE managed to get COE at 1st bidding in 8 non-guaranteed bids. Was wondering if you guys have a watsapp chat or fb page? Also, what does FL mean. You guys have written that next to your car colour.

Cheers

1) Shuseido - Black, FL

2) Flanforever - Quartz Blue, FL

3) Maxiblur - Quartz Blue, FL,

4) Ractan66 - Silver, FL

5) Kayaloti - Venetian red, FL

6) Roadsurf - Metallic grey

7) Lamda - Desert Khaki, FL

8) sgp-xv16 - white pearl, FL

9) avguy23 - Silver, FL

10) Jinsen - Dark Blue Pearl, FL

11) baoyuan - Silver, FL

12) harrymonster - Metallic grey, FL

13) StanleyTan_157798 - Quartz Blue, FL

14) csjdraj - Silver,FL

15) Carnatic - Pearl White, FL

16) RoadSurf - Metallic Grey , FL

17) LWhiz - Metallic Silver, FL

18) Apple58 - Pearl White, FL

19) Jack - Pearl White, FL

20) TM - venetian red, FL

21) guma- Venetian red FL

22) Tangytangerine - Orange, FL

23) TG1 - Black

May I know the price you got the XV and also the freebies please?
↡ Advertisement

I got the price at 101,500. Only gave navigation, back and front sensors, tinting and an umbrella! no dashboard camera. Bought the car on Sunday.

• Praise 1

Hence, I am selling half price now...

This will be useful for XV in view of the higher weight of the car and the Throttle is able to give better response.

Hi,

Have the following items taken off my car which can be used for the XV.

1. STI strut bar (asking $250)

2. Pivot Throttle (asking $150)

Both going together at $380.

Items purchased from MI and used for less than a year.

Interested can contact me at 85336341

Thanks

I already gotten a cheapo TOP strut, but really interested in the pivot throttle though.

Mind share why you want to remove it?

Thanks for Sharing. I would rather have a switch to on/off..

based on 2 week usage, estimated 9-9.5litre/100km.. 60% city 40% highway... occasional rev to rpm 2.8-3 for overtaking... still not too bad.. just the pickup speed need to get use to it.

That switch can be easily done it. Pretty straight forward.

You can drive in to any audio accessories shop and ask them to do it.

I done mine bcos I changed my drl to third party and can be switch or toggle.

• Praise 1

Does anyone managed to upgrade your sound systems?

See attached link:

http://www.clubcrosstrek.com/forums/f25/stock-speakers-vs-the-kicker-upgrades-581.html

The DIY kicker speakers and Tweeters upgrade seem made a huge different

Been eyeing this for a while, still waiting for the final push to get those speakers.  [:p]

Cost USD194 for 4pcs and another USD100 for the tweeters. Plug and play.

You driving XV now ?

Been eyeing this for a while, still waiting for the final push to get those speakers. [:p]

Cost USD194 for 4pcs and another USD100 for the tweeters. Plug and play.

You driving XV now ?

Was contemplating on whether to try the tweeters 1st since it is very easy to diy. Major concerns is what if the tweezter we purchase from online is faulty? If we can get this part directly in Singapore, decision will be much easier.

The 4 doors kicker speaker will be more complicated. What if we accidentally lost or break some of the wiring while removing the door cover? Think of getting a workshop help on the installation.

Was contemplating on whether to try the tweeters 1st since it is very easy to diy. Major concerns is what if the tweezter we purchase from online is faulty? If we can get this part directly in Singapore, decision will be much easier.

The 4 doors kicker speaker will be more complicated. What if we accidentally lost or break some of the wiring while removing the door cover? Think of getting a workshop help on the installation.

The speakers and tweeter are pretty straight forward to replace. I opened the door panel before and I don't think it's that complicated. Removing of door panel won't affect those wiring.

I think eBay is a safe place to buy those tweeter and payment by PayPal will secure your purchase for 60 days.

I was quoted 109k for the Subaru XV last Friday..

No freebies were offered by SE, only a direct 2k discount and an extra 2k for COE non guaranteed bids plus another 2k for trading my 9-year old car...

Anyone else managed to earn a better deal ?

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

No freebies were offered by SE, only a direct 2k discount and an extra 2k for COE non guaranteed bids plus another 2k for trading my 9-year old car...

Anyone else managed to earn a better deal ?

I also got the same quote. :-(
  • Praise 1

(edited)

I also got the same quote. ï¼-(

6k discount still unhappy? Is more than 6k discount the norm of buying new car from all AD & PI?

Btw, last year, MI only give 2k to 3k discount max, u know? Not to mention we are paying at higher price due to higher coe during then

Edited by Axela72

Anyone else managed to earn a better deal ?

I got the same package as you 3 months ago and only get 4K discount from the price list plus some freebies which value less than $700. I would prefer they give me 6K disc without any freebies
  • Praise 1

I am cool, just checking if anyone got a better deal...since any car purchase in SG is a big deal for any person...

Btw, my 6k discount includes a trade in of a preowned car.  So if you do not have a pre-owned car, I believe the car discount maxes out at 4k..

↡ Advertisement