Can-Am Spyder roaster

Iygnaug

I saw this 2 front wheels motorbike on the road today, couldn't even catch up with it on the expressway. The plate number is very interesting, FBFxxxxE or something like that. anyone got any information on it? It exited yio chu kang exit from CTE. It's roadster, not roaster...typed too fast......

1685407_canam_spyder.jpg

Edited by Iygnaug
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

i've seen this can-am on the road along sembawang stretch..sembawang shopping centre a few times...think the owner lives around there oso..

if i not mistaken...you'll need a Class 2 motorbike licence & a Class 3 licence...need to buy 2 parking lots for this big a**.

It's a bike so you do not need class 3.

Anyway, I sat in one before. Damn big and confirm will never skid. Very stable.

Edited by Fcw75

Yup...it a class 2 bike....it cost around $36K if i am not wrong.....i almost bought that 6 months back.....It is a class above all bikes.....

Oh....not forgetting that the Can-am appeared in Transformer movie too....

Edited by Colourblind

But this one you can't cut thru' traffic. It is basically like a car. If in a jam, you are stucked behind a old beatup lorry, good luck man!

In a car, at least you are enclosed. This one, full impact of the black exhaust fumes.

IMO, not so suitable for singapore roads. In another countries with wide open roads, this is a good choice.

Not practical for Singapore road.

Will get stuck in traffic.

And parking at public carpark......will attract many people want to sit on the bike....worst touch n molest the switches n body.

I rather get the cheaper Piaggio MP3.

Ride this type of bike must look the part. Must wear garang enough.

you mean cannot wear singlet, slippers, SAF PT shorts, upside-down rice-bowl helmet?

thats the Singaporean Life style ..... kill many many birds with one stone / lastic

maybe its the char kway tiao man hurrying coz he is late for his snorkelling lessons ..... ?

An engineer working at the office drives/rides this to work...i wonder how he maneuver this yellow beast of a spyder thru downtown traffic!!post-12687-1337919984_thumb.jpg [crazy]

↡ Advertisement