How are SMRT train services today 19/11/2011?

Philipkee

As this point of time, a friend of mine trying to board a train at AMK. Very packed due to the longer interval. I was told prob have to wait for 3 more trains then can board.

I bad i take leave today [:p] so no need to mix with rush hour crowd [laugh]

You need to take at least 1 week or more leave to avoid the crowds! Cause heard the delay and longer wait for the trains would take quite sometime before they can actually solved the problem. :D

do they still provide shuttle buses running parallel to the stations????

see the newspapers report today that some shuttle bus drivers 'holland' yesterday.

Edited by Kiario

do they still provide shuttle buses running parallel to the stations????

No more shuttle buses running as the trains is back to service.

her reply "scared dont board lah, 1 less passenger also wont affect my million dollar bonus"

LOL................ wah, she txt her reply so quick!!??

I bad i take leave today [:p] so no need to mix with rush hour crowd [laugh]

i thought you take leave to pay Phaik a visit to console her? got bring flowers?

According to the news, 21 "claws" are missing from the early Sunday morning sweep.

I assume missing is the claws are totally not found and not dislodged since they have both different meanings altogether.

So are they "ingested" by the trains?

Why these missing claws were not discovered after Thurs breakdown, but only after LTA ordered a full systems check? If not, there's a high possibility that another breakdown may happen in the coming days again. Still never wake up their idea or the CEO is saying 1 thing at the press conference, doing another behind (other than resigning)?