Watches

Davidklt

outdated.

116610LV much nicer.

16610LV is a class of its own. with a short production period, I m sure it will be quite sought after in time to come

↡ Advertisement

you mean the one with the green face? but hard to match as a dress watch....

actually, not hard. or in another words, not neccessary u need to match. that watch is a class of its own. i like to wear my gmt2c TT with my bermudas, t-shirt and slippers. [laugh][laugh]

nice, this became an icon in its own right.

the beautiful evergreen bezel adds a nice dash of brillance, unlike the ugly lob of dull green on the latest "hulk"

thats wat i feel about the new 116613 blue sub too. the older 16613 blue sub looks much better! [thumbsup]

actually, not hard. or in another words, not neccessary u need to match. that watch is a class of its own. i like to wear my gmt2c TT with my bermudas, t-shirt and slippers. [laugh][laugh]

Bloody hell, trying to act LOK c--k WU SAY isit....hahaha.....

16610LV is a class of its own. with a short production period, I m sure it will be quite sought after in time to come

can elaborate abit more to a noob like me? so's the difference between the one I posted, the 16610LV, and the Hulk?

can elaborate abit more to a noob like me? so's the difference between the one I posted, the 16610LV, and the Hulk?

116610LV aka hulk is the "replacement" model for 16610LV aka kermit. The new hulk has ceremic bezel like gmt2c, it also has green dial unlike the 16610LV which is black dial. Production period for 16610LV was from F-series ( 2004 ) till V-series ( 2010 ) if I m not wrong.

116610LV aka hulk is the "replacement" model for 16610LV aka kermit. The new hulk has ceremic bezel like gmt2c, it also has green dial unlike the 16610LV which is black dial. Production period for 16610LV was from F-series ( 2004 ) till V-series ( 2010 ) if I m not wrong.

Yup yup, that's why I tot too, but I think kermit looks nicer than hulk, whereas the gmt2c looks better than the gmt2....

Yup yup, that's why I tot too, but I think kermit looks nicer than hulk, whereas the gmt2c looks better than the gmt2....

becos the older bezel looks more bling [laugh] [laugh]

It doesnt really matter if it is limited or not.

it's all a marketing ploy anyway. in the past not so bad, nowadays much worse.

After the 50th anniversary Green sub, everything else is too much b-------t for me.

yes

i have a his and her gold rolex watches bought from Duty free about 15 years ago and wore it only perhaps 3-4 times

otherwise sitting pretty in my safe box

yes

i have a his and her gold rolex watches bought from Duty free about 15 years ago and wore it only perhaps 3-4 times

otherwise sitting pretty in my safe box

18k solid gold?

Daydate?

Condition must be damn good if hardly worn.

looking to sell ?

Daytona is a lovely watch, the only reason stopping me from buying it is, it does not have a date [:(]

You can always use the chrono hand as date, like i do.

just a teeny weeny bit troublesome.

You can always use the chrono hand as date, like i do.

just a teeny weeny bit troublesome.

i did heard about that, so u need to set it everyday?

18k solid gold?

Daydate?

Condition must be damn good if hardly worn.

looking to sell ?

no i am a net collector too

but the last time i looked at it

very ah tiong looking

so dare not wear it

Both the Cartier Roadster and Chopard LUC will serve well as a dress watch

hmm, any idea how much the roadster costs? looks nice!

↡ Advertisement