• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
29 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 20 December 2011 - 07:40 PM

MrWeiwei
  • MrWeiwei
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Care to share any strike 4D / TOTO experiences? biggrin.gif
千万不要有跟人斗的心,不要跟别人比,你要赢的是你自己。
I used to be an adventurer like you, but then I took an arrow in the knee.

Posted 20 December 2011 - 07:46 PM

Csnewbie
  • Csnewbie
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

my uncle strike n passed away mellow.gif
Relocated

Posted 20 December 2011 - 07:52 PM

MrWeiwei
  • MrWeiwei
    1st Gear
    Author Image

my uncle strike n passed away mellow.gif

im sorry to hear tt..

Posted 20 December 2011 - 07:52 PM

Hondacub777
  • Hondacub777
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I personally encountered 2 toto winners.
One,my friend's brother.First prize over 500k one winner.
1 year later all down the drain as he invested in some food business.
Another one,a Thai chef.I was working as a waiter in a big local restuarant with a number of Thai chefs.
He was brought in by his cousin who was a head chef.3 months later,he strike 1st prize,3 winners and each got about 800k.He immediately resigned and gave his relatives here a rolex watch and a tv set for them b4 he left.He bought a system 7 with his birthday,son and wife.
How lucky can one get smile.gif

Posted 20 December 2011 - 08:03 PM

5th Gear
    Author Image

I personally encountered 2 toto winners.
One,my friend's brother.First prize over 500k one winner.
1 year later all down the drain as he invested in some food business.
Another one,a Thai chef.I was working as a waiter in a big local restuarant with a number of Thai chefs.
He was brought in by his cousin who was a head chef.3 months later,he strike 1st prize,3 winners and each got about 800k.He immediately resigned and gave his relatives here a rolex watch and a tv set for them b4 he left.He bought a system 7 with his birthday,son and wife.
How lucky can one get smile.gif

Can you befriend my sister and get to know me as your friend's brother and I cook Thai food for you? Maybe with the combo I can strike big ToTo!!! blush.gif

We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.
~ Randy Pausch (1960-2008), The Last Lecture.

Posted 20 December 2011 - 08:04 PM

Freestylers09
  • Freestylers09
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

best is 2 times in 2 weeks, Wed first prize 1 no. nearly

thats was when i go QingMing, first time raining in my entire QingMing visit.

just the few days before, my FT said saw some luck and told me what to do..especially water is my wealth..

so i whacked,kana 3rd and starter

Another time i also did visit my FT,saw it, and kana starter.. coincidentally asked me to buy my DOB or IC nos, my DOB came out..

last month is a hint also, but never buy, my house number 2nd prize..i forgetten that next day i am signing and taking over the flat but end up my relatives tio...no luck

follow 8123 for 6 months,knn came out 1st prize when i switch to 2138,this CNY time nia...this let go very chor....

sometimes dont know coincident or really must xing xie...lol

Posted 20 December 2011 - 08:08 PM

MrWeiwei
  • MrWeiwei
    1st Gear
    Author Image

best is 2 times in 2 weeks, Wed first prize 1 no. nearly

thats was when i go QingMing, first time raining in my entire QingMing visit.

just the few days before, my FT said saw some luck and told me what to do..especially water is my wealth..

so i whacked,kana 3rd and starter

Another time i also did visit my FT,saw it, and kana starter.. coincidentally asked me to buy my DOB or IC nos, my DOB came out..

last month is a hint also, but never buy, my house number 2nd prize..i forgetten that next day i am signing and taking over the flat but end up my relatives tio...no luck

follow 8123 for 6 months,knn came out 1st prize when i switch to 2138,this CNY time nia...this let go very chor....

sometimes dont know coincident or really must xing xie...lol

not bad lei. got win can liao.
from your avator i know very chor.... hahaha

Posted 20 December 2011 - 08:11 PM

Freestylers09
  • Freestylers09
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

another one v v coincident

my friend dad past away,the tombstone 3 digit..

so this guy thinking got 9 carry coffin include himself,they add 9 front and back..that Saturday (i remembered i cant go due to work), came out first prize

that guy went jb fixed his car after that,he already written 100b100s but no time go buy coz he scared jam

end up rest 5 kana total 400k+

he sleepless for 3 nites..lol

1 of my relative happened to know him and helped him to do the funeral also kana..v heng

Edited by Freestylers09, 20 December 2011 - 08:12 PM.

Posted 20 December 2011 - 08:43 PM

Hondacub777
  • Hondacub777
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Can you befriend my sister and get to know me as your friend's brother and I cook Thai food for you? Maybe with the combo I can strike big ToTo!!! blush.gif

Wow,like that I'm damn lugi 我不是随变的男人 dry.gif
But ok,I can sacrifice for u.Pass me ur sis contact no. biggrin.gif

Posted 20 December 2011 - 08:52 PM

Hondacub777
  • Hondacub777
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

another one v v coincident

my friend dad past away,the tombstone 3 digit..

so this guy thinking got 9 carry coffin include himself,they add 9 front and back..that Saturday (i remembered i cant go due to work), came out first prize

that guy went jb fixed his car after that,he already written 100b100s but no time go buy coz he scared jam

end up rest 5 kana total 400k+

he sleepless for 3 nites..lol

1 of my relative happened to know him and helped him to do the funeral also kana..v heng

I find that if it's urs,it's urs.Buy any number also can cum out.If it's not urs,u buy 10 years,it won't even cum out a consolation.
But I always encourage myself,got buy got hope,no buy no hope. biggrin.gif

Posted 20 December 2011 - 08:59 PM

MrWeiwei
  • MrWeiwei
    1st Gear
    Author Image

I also got near miss so many times..

one time my mum hospitalized then when discharge that day i went to the pharmacy collect medicine the Q number 6252. my mum told me try my luck buy Q number lo. I buy the number 6252 for 1 week then give up, the following week open 2nd prize. nv buy.

another time, i went to sgpools buy 1313, then sold out. si bei bo song, worry will open, so ask my fren got lobang buy, nv open. the next week open first prize. nv buy again.

another time, bought 1123, at night check, tio consolation, check ticket, sold out. fark. the auntie nv tell me. bigcry.gif

also got tio some b4 ba.. i dreamt about michael jackson dancing moodwalk, than i tell my gf, MJ send me dream lei, need to buy some numbers.. in the end buy his birthday year 1958, tio.
hahahah si bei lame.

Posted 20 December 2011 - 09:01 PM

5th Gear
    Author Image

Wow,like that I'm damn lugi 我不是随变的男人 dry.gif
But ok,I can sacrifice for u.Pass me ur sis contact no. biggrin.gif

Elder sister married with kids. We need only be associated as your friend's brother and I cook you thai food then my ToTo chance go up liao... hahahaha... Instant noodles thai flavor can?
We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.
~ Randy Pausch (1960-2008), The Last Lecture.

Posted 20 December 2011 - 09:29 PM

Kopites
  • Kopites
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I ever strike toto twice within one month. Each time 4 nos....20plus dollar. So am i consider lucky or suay ? bigcry.gif

Posted 31 December 2011 - 12:30 AM

Feudallordcult
  • Premium member
    Feudallordcult
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

last time i struck 4d was in may 2008. only starter 750, really regret buying 4d. its a very slippery slope, quite some time never buy liao.

Posted 31 December 2011 - 12:32 AM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

bought 8888 and 1st prize in 2008, money used to buy A8 biggrin.gif
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 31 December 2011 - 12:39 AM

Mllcg
  • Premium member
    Mllcg
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

for 4D, how much must be sold before sold out?

Posted 31 December 2011 - 12:55 AM

Dice
  • Premium member
    Dice
    4th Gear
    Author Image

tio 20 bucks in toto... hahaha... hope to tio a bigger one in my lifetime nod.gif
bot 6969 once when aircon man came to repair my aircon and fell down after tripping over my son's toys, when he gave me the receipt, the receipt number is 696969 so tio starter, bot 5 bucks.

Posted 31 December 2011 - 12:58 AM

Pltang
  • Pltang
    5th Gear
    Author Image

car number jump, open first prize, tio... 3 days later, tio bang by taxi, and car plate of taxi is one number diff... last alpha same too rolleyes.gif
Mitsubishi Colt sold at mileage: 110467

Posted 31 December 2011 - 01:01 AM

Gearoil
  • Gearoil
    Banned

After 73 posts you decide to ask such a question....

It shows you eithier in alot of trouble in life ( almost all related to $$$) , in the wrong forum or living in a wrong country or...

All of the above! laugh.gif

Posted 31 December 2011 - 07:50 AM

Patricklyb
  • Patricklyb
    5th Gear
    Author Image

my ex boss father strike first prizesSGD$1m over

but within 1 yrs finish...as he thinking strike once sure have seconf time!

so buy bigbig.....eat bigbig also!

Edited by Patricklyb, 31 December 2011 - 07:50 AM.

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: LUCKY, TOTO, NUMBER

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users