LUCKY 4D TOTO NUMBER

MrWeiwei

I personally encountered 2 toto winners.

One,my friend's brother.First prize over 500k one winner.

1 year later all down the drain as he invested in some food business.

Another one,a Thai chef.I was working as a waiter in a big local restuarant with a number of Thai chefs.

He was brought in by his cousin who was a head chef.3 months later,he strike 1st prize,3 winners and each got about 800k.He immediately resigned and gave his relatives here a rolex watch and a tv set for them b4 he left.He bought a system 7 with his birthday,son and wife.

How lucky can one get [:)]

Neutral Newbie

I personally encountered 2 toto winners.

One,my friend's brother.First prize over 500k one winner.

1 year later all down the drain as he invested in some food business.

Another one,a Thai chef.I was working as a waiter in a big local restuarant with a number of Thai chefs.

He was brought in by his cousin who was a head chef.3 months later,he strike 1st prize,3 winners and each got about 800k.He immediately resigned and gave his relatives here a rolex watch and a tv set for them b4 he left.He bought a system 7 with his birthday,son and wife.

How lucky can one get [:)]

Can you befriend my sister and get to know me as your friend's brother and I cook Thai food for you? Maybe with the combo I can strike big ToTo!!! [blush]

best is 2 times in 2 weeks, Wed first prize 1 no. nearly

thats was when i go QingMing, first time raining in my entire QingMing visit.

just the few days before, my FT said saw some luck and told me what to do..especially water is my wealth..

so i whacked,kana 3rd and starter

Another time i also did visit my FT,saw it, and kana starter.. coincidentally asked me to buy my DOB or IC nos, my DOB came out..

last month is a hint also, but never buy, my house number 2nd prize..i forgetten that next day i am signing and taking over the flat but end up my relatives tio...no luck

follow 8123 for 6 months,knn came out 1st prize when i switch to 2138,this CNY time nia...this let go very chor....

sometimes dont know coincident or really must xing xie...lol

best is 2 times in 2 weeks, Wed first prize 1 no. nearly

thats was when i go QingMing, first time raining in my entire QingMing visit.

just the few days before, my FT said saw some luck and told me what to do..especially water is my wealth..

so i whacked,kana 3rd and starter

Another time i also did visit my FT,saw it, and kana starter.. coincidentally asked me to buy my DOB or IC nos, my DOB came out..

last month is a hint also, but never buy, my house number 2nd prize..i forgetten that next day i am signing and taking over the flat but end up my relatives tio...no luck

follow 8123 for 6 months,knn came out 1st prize when i switch to 2138,this CNY time nia...this let go very chor....

sometimes dont know coincident or really must xing xie...lol

not bad lei. got win can liao.

from your avator i know very chor.... hahaha

another one v v coincident

my friend dad past away,the tombstone 3 digit..

so this guy thinking got 9 carry coffin include himself,they add 9 front and back..that Saturday (i remembered i cant go due to work), came out first prize

that guy went jb fixed his car after that,he already written 100b100s but no time go buy coz he scared jam

end up rest 5 kana total 400k+

he sleepless for 3 nites..lol

1 of my relative happened to know him and helped him to do the funeral also kana..v heng

Edited by Freestylers09

Can you befriend my sister and get to know me as your friend's brother and I cook Thai food for you? Maybe with the combo I can strike big ToTo!!! [blush]

Wow,like that I'm damn lugi 我不是随变的男人 <_<

But ok,I can sacrifice for u.Pass me ur sis contact no. :D

another one v v coincident

my friend dad past away,the tombstone 3 digit..

so this guy thinking got 9 carry coffin include himself,they add 9 front and back..that Saturday (i remembered i cant go due to work), came out first prize

that guy went jb fixed his car after that,he already written 100b100s but no time go buy coz he scared jam

end up rest 5 kana total 400k+

he sleepless for 3 nites..lol

1 of my relative happened to know him and helped him to do the funeral also kana..v heng

I find that if it's urs,it's urs.Buy any number also can cum out.If it's not urs,u buy 10 years,it won't even cum out a consolation.

But I always encourage myself,got buy got hope,no buy no hope. :D

I also got near miss so many times..

one time my mum hospitalized then when discharge that day i went to the pharmacy collect medicine the Q number 6252. my mum told me try my luck buy Q number lo. I buy the number 6252 for 1 week then give up, the following week open 2nd prize. nv buy.

another time, i went to sgpools buy 1313, then sold out. si bei bo song, worry will open, so ask my fren got lobang buy, nv open. the next week open first prize. nv buy again.

another time, bought 1123, at night check, tio consolation, check ticket, sold out. fark. the auntie nv tell me. [bigcry]

also got tio some b4 ba.. i dreamt about michael jackson dancing moodwalk, than i tell my gf, MJ send me dream lei, need to buy some numbers.. in the end buy his birthday year 1958, tio.

hahahah si bei lame.

Neutral Newbie

Wow,like that I'm damn lugi 我不是随变的男人 <_<

But ok,I can sacrifice for u.Pass me ur sis contact no. :D

Elder sister married with kids. We need only be associated as your friend's brother and I cook you thai food then my ToTo chance go up liao... hahahaha... Instant noodles thai flavor can?

tio 20 bucks in toto... hahaha... hope to tio a bigger one in my lifetime [nod]

bot 6969 once when aircon man came to repair my aircon and fell down after tripping over my son's toys, when he gave me the receipt, the receipt number is 696969 so tio starter, bot 5 bucks.

car number jump, open first prize, tio... 3 days later, tio bang by taxi, and car plate of taxi is one number diff... last alpha same too [rolleyes]

↡ Advertisement