Ex-SMRT Staff on why SMRT kaput

Ahtong

Looking at the temporary fix the SMRT use is enough to gauge the performance of the CEO and the staff expertise/dedication.

Pleees lah, her performance is top-notch by any standards!!! especiall at the.....................

D&D at RWS.... no?

Edited by KARTer
↡ Advertisement

Her Kotex needs cable ties , her abalone move voilently when the half nake boys carry her there ! [:p]

Oei................ you need mod to slap you with a BAN!!! ............ for

spoiling MCFers' xams.....

but i like :D

I think LTK should seriously press for a proper investigation committee consisting of at least one opp MP!!! no more kakilang committee :o

ya...wait long long! they will form a committee that will be made of their kaki lang n all the problems will be blamed on some poor souls who have retired a decade ago n all the problems will be swept under the track and forgotten like the irons claws only to surface 10 yrs later and the round of exercise will continue..... :wacko:

Skim on maintenance la, that's what they get now.

pls dont give her idea hor.... skali she starts skimming on everything and go bra-less.... then you know!! :o

ya...wait long long! they will form a committee that will be made of their kaki lang n all the problems will be blamed on some poor souls who have retired a decade ago n all the problems will be swept under the track and forgotten like the irons claws only to surface 10 yrs later and the round of exercise will continue..... :wacko:

As a MP, LTK can make noise and press for a proper committee... if miw rejects the idea, he can legitimately make louder voice and wake up sgpreans... of course the 60.1 will turn a deaf ears, but at least the 39.1 can echoe and keep at it till 2016......... got to work hard to keep the miw on their toes and everyone's memories fresh till 2016

betw now and 2016, there will be more 'dirt' exposed... the 39.1 just gotta keep the noises loud and never give up

As a MP, LTK can make noise and press for a proper committee... if miw rejects the idea, he can legitimately make louder voice and wake up sgpreans... of course the 60.1 will turn a deaf ears, but at least the 39.1 can echoe and keep at it till 2016......... got to work hard to keep the miw on their toes and everyone's memories fresh till 2016

betw now and 2016, there will be more 'dirt' exposed... the 39.1 just gotta keep the noises loud and never give up

the rest of the 0.8 leh? can't be bothered? [laugh]

mind u......i was in a shouting match wif my sil who happens to be one of those 60.1 percent the other day. she is from the minority race n her family is in somekind of public assistance. she die die suppork miw. i like wat the fark cos she really see the miw very up there close to a saint. :wacko: i gave up oredy...hope the remaining 60.1 can be swayed nx time round!

mind u......i was in a shouting match wif my sil who happens to be one of those 60.1 percent the other day. she is from the minority race n her family is in somekind of public assistance. she die die suppork miw. i like wat the fark cos she really see the miw very up there close to a saint. :wacko: i gave up oredy...hope the remaining 60.1 can be swayed nx time round!

oic, i can understand why pple in her position (needing help and getting it from miw) is like that... but hopefully most of the 60.1 (safe to assume not too many belong to your sil's category) can see what the miw has done to sgp eg SMRT fiasco etc and wake up....... the truth will prevail, if only obstacles put up by miw (brainwashing, propagandas etc) can be exposed.... it may take time and lots of efforts, but cannot give up [:)]

Edited by KARTer

Her Kotex needs cable ties , her abalone move voilently when the half nake boys carry her there ! [:p]

menopause liao still use tea bag...think need needle and stitch up better. [laugh]

I see a lot of those during my time in the public sector.

had one guy even have the gall to stand in front of the head's office in sedia position every morning maciam waiting for the general's order.....fella really step on so many toes......just to be up there! [thumbsdown] [thumbsdown]

She's been in SMRT for 10 yrs now ya? Not sure what she has done in the past 10 yrs, but the argurment would be, SMRT has been running well in the past 9 years.

I am not siding her, but are we taking the whole incident at personal level? I think SMRT as a company is at blame.

Yes, I DO NOT Like her attitude and the words she says.