Ex-SMRT Staff on why SMRT kaput

Ahtong

wah, you eye-witnessed vice raids ah?? .... :D what were you doing at the scene??

[laugh] Many times liao bro. Always happened at Joo Chiat and Geylang. I just happened to pass by. Even Wanbao also have the picture la.

↡ Advertisement

it takes awhile for disuse and disrepair to show.

u talking about the track or the coo....both are in need of repair but only one is not in use! [laugh][laugh]

Edited by Eviilusion

actually in some applications cable tie can be stronger than steel fasteners reason being cable tie is strong while having some flexibility to withstand vibrations. steel fasteners while strong is rigid and can result in stress points and snap.

under constant vibration bolts and nuts can see the nuts loosening after little use so something like loctite, double nuts, spring washers, etc. needs to be used.

just beware that cable ties the catch will give way if the pressure is too high. so appropriate sized cable ties should be used.

With all these happening lately, she do not deserve to stay on to her million $ job. The door is always open for her to go. She know nothing about managing SMRT being an Ex-DFS girl.

lau cha bor not girl

She's been in SMRT for 10 yrs now ya? Not sure what she has done in the past 10 yrs, but the argurment would be, SMRT has been running well in the past 9 years.

I am not siding her, but are we taking the whole incident at personal level? I think SMRT as a company is at blame.

Yes, I DO NOT Like her attitude and the words she says.

Lehman Brothers had also been running very well under CEO Richard S. Fuld, Jr for 30 years and nothing had happened until 2008. Why? Probably a lot of problems had also been swept under the carpet till one day spring cleaning was forced to be done. Example like recent cases of govt agencies corruption, maybe more to come.

If you dig further into the root cause, you will find out that the crisis, downfall of some companies or main political party of any country always link to this word "GREED" eventually. The top guys only concern how to gain more for themselves and have forgotten to serve and take care of the PEOPLE below them as the first priority, who always have given them the support to make them to the top.

At this time, SMRT will still be around provided P@P still there. What if...

Priest lah. CEO is hired to run the company, not run the trains. LOL...

Yes but when the trains have 1 too many breakdown.....Chop Head.....must follow the outside world.. then probably All CEO will wake up

Top mgmt will only kena the chopping board if found to be corrupted... In this kind SMRT scenario, the one kena chopping board will be the low wages employee. Just like the MSK case. For SLA case, the top mgmt kena caught eating money so no choice have to go...

Isn't this is how Singapore works? Just bear with it, there is nothing much we can do... We are all under "control"....

Edited by Joemarystar

Managing a machine is not the same as sale result oriantated money making investment firm. Result is slow and long term, safety will be compromise. End of the day the machine will be BER earlier and the price to pay is huge. This is same as to up keep our own health.

Edited by Zze121

That is the culture of the Pay and Pay... No genuine work done is ok, as long as there are good paper work process for show. In fact, not just SMRT having such "wayang" issue, basically many companies done that. As long as know how to talk, know how to wayang, you are on your way to big $$$. End of the day, bad karma awaits these group of useless fools. See what happen recently? The results speak for themselves... I would say serve these Pay and Pay A**hole right! They very much deserve such outcomes to slap hard on their F***ing mouths!

oic, i can understand why pple in her position (needing help and getting it from miw) is like that... but hopefully most of the 60.1 (safe to assume not too many belong to your sil's category) can see what the miw has done to sgp eg SMRT fiasco etc and wake up....... the truth will prevail, if only obstacles put up by miw (brainwashing, propagandas etc) can be exposed.... it may take time and lots of efforts, but cannot give up [:)]

Arthur, Bleeds lah !

1) Opp.Camp remains weak if MIW continue using their typical gutter political competition without Fair Level Plays Field to wins vote.

2) I think WP strategy is to waiting for some serious scandal to surface and they'll grips hard before MIW label them as Green-Eye-Monster(eg.JBJ/CSC/FS/TLH). Previuosly, many cans of worm exposed but the slippery worm slime helps MIW narrowly escaped.

3) CHANGE will only possible with our YG political awareness with their voting right's sloting in together with 39.9% Opp.Hardcore as soonest before out-number by the fast growing "New Citizens". You & me needs to discuss with our children's about politics in good reasonings perspectives without prejudice, also need to convince them to speaks out to their classmates and friends to take charge in undoing the wrong's.

4) Private Businesses in disguise ! But MIW commercially links and involvements is damn obvious, I'm sicked to list any, there are too many, too well known. Mother stayed back-stage and wife is fronting center stagging her gripping power, even that whitish men can't beat her but to ran away in silence. Please tell me which one is more cunnilingus ? with 2 choices "F or S" ?

5) Kindly name for me any Politician in this world whom Willingly Give-away his People's Land to others ? Please recall historical balck & white TV screening of a man wipes his tears with his white hankerchief for the failed merging ! Now, it's getting from bad to worst, yet still remaining his firm stands to brings in foreigners to cannibalize his own peoples harborless livings.

6) SMRT CEO will never resign, because MIW would not like to create this kind of culture in it's mighty systems, plain words to say is.."Don't Rock The Boat ! Others will fell overboard and sink"

Edited by Fongmy

Skarly already op liao thus hormone change then look like man.... :ph34r:

ya hor! last time they say the eunuchs can practice special martial art bcos they lacks certain organs. she must be wanting to practice a very special kind to be a very lao virgin n changing to a man......anyone can think of what kind of martial arts she trying to practice? [laugh]:ph34r: :ph34r:

[laugh] Many times liao bro. Always happened at Joo Chiat and Geylang. I just happened to pass by. Even Wanbao also have the picture la.

Maybe they wayang lah? Might as well use rahber bands. :D

Any employers here want to reason why some older workers were asked to leave?

COO likes young man lar! old foggies like us surely gets the boot. she probably bcom horny seeing all the young engineer putting their greasy hands n fingers into anything that looks like a hole! [laugh] [laugh]

had one guy even have the gall to stand in front of the head's office in sedia position every morning maciam waiting for the general's order.....fella really step on so many toes......just to be up there! [thumbsdown] [thumbsdown]

Some are just shameless bootlickers

That is the culture of the Pay and Pay... No genuine work done is ok, as long as there are good paper work process for show. In fact, not just SMRT having such "wayang" issue, basically many companies done that. As long as know how to talk, know how to wayang, you are on your way to big $$$. End of the day, bad karma awaits these group of useless fools. See what happen recently? The results speak for themselves... I would say serve these Pay and Pay A**hole right! They very much deserve such outcomes to slap hard on their F***ing mouths!

but you see... it doesnt matter to them. the train break down doesnt affect them. the high property prices doesnt affect them. the high coe doesnt affect them. whatever they scr3wed up, the ones affected are us! :angry:

She said she wont quit coz she wants to get things right. But she doesn't know since the day she took over, she hasbenn doing it in the wrong way. The longer she stay, the more damages and more worse things will happen.

[thumbsup] I like the way you put it.

↡ Advertisement