LED Licence Plate White Light Conversion

Kch32

Not permitted at all as it was too glare (Include DRL - Day Running lights; headlight trim LED light; undercarriage LED lights; engine bay LED lights; front grills LED lights; illegal installed of brake blinker LED lights etc), If caught on the road, FINE S$ 100 + send in for Mod inspection with fees payable close to S$ 70 . What for ?? Total bills over S$ 200 go into the drain and why not foot your fuel bills better)

Edited by Jefkking

can anyone advice if it will pass the LTA inspection if change the light to LED.

Not sure if you meant converting the original lights shinning at the license plate to white LED.

If yes, I have no problem with all my inspections leh.

Not sure if you meant converting the original lights shinning at the license plate to white LED.

If yes, I have no problem with all my inspections leh.

The centre at Loyang failed my white LED bulbs for the licence plate. Reason: Too dim and non-compliant. Had to change.

Those who got fined for the licence plate are really unlucky.

Yar boy, coz since installation, 2 rounds of inspection had been done.

Better becareful now liao...

why convert to LED? what are the benefits other than having your license plate numbers becoming more obvious for speed cameras and police on bus lanes to note down your number

Apart from the fact that LEDs last longer, they are also brighter for safety reasons. There are many blur drivers around now and having brighter lights might just make you more noticeable from behind thus preventing a rear end collision and injury. If your car is not the beng type and there are no other mods, having LED license plate lights should be fine.

↡ Advertisement