Autobacs

• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
127 replies to this topic | 82 praises

Posted 25 December 2011 - 04:26 AM

Kch32
  • Kch32
    Clutched
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Anybody been to the autobac at Loyang? heard newly open but not very sure if it's true. Is it bigger than the Ubi and Bukit Batok? so, which is the biggest among the 3?

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 25 December 2011 - 06:00 AM

MacDuck
  • MacDuck
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

There is a newly opened store at Loyang.

Its located directly opposite the Cellini furniture showroom.

Store size is much smaller than Ubi outlet.

Edited by MacDuck, 25 December 2011 - 06:01 AM.

... (⊙_⊙) ... ... (ಠ_ಠ) ... ... (⊙_⊙) ... ... (ಠ_ಠ) ... ... (⊙_⊙) ...

Posted 25 December 2011 - 08:52 AM

Picanto
one thing that is common among all the 3 stores are the higher than average pricing for most products

Posted 25 December 2011 - 08:53 AM

Axela525
  • Premium member
    Axela525
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Anybody been to the autobac at Loyang? heard newly open but not very sure if it's true. Is it bigger than the Ubi and Bukit Batok? so, which is the biggest among the 3?

Smaller lah...Ubi biggest!
100A F 2/Nissan Sunny 1.3GL/Suzuki GTi/Civic VTi 2 Dr/Mitsubitshi MR/Mazda 3/Lancer EX/Mazda 3 standard

Posted 25 December 2011 - 10:40 AM

Tohto
  • Premium member
    Tohto
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

one thing that is common among all the 3 stores are the higher than average pricing for most products

You have to selective buy during their sale. Car maintenance products can be cheaper during their sales.

Posted 25 December 2011 - 10:53 AM

Stiener
  • Premium member
    Stiener
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Yup...every week got items on sale.
Do you have any car care products sitting in your storage? We might be interested in them. Please PM me for more info.

Posted 25 December 2011 - 12:29 PM

Sforester
  • Sforester
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

True... AT least 15% above.. For example, I use Meguair products.. NTUC and Carefour prices are much more attractive. Promo prices just level them with other reailers..

Posted 25 December 2011 - 12:58 PM

Picanto

True... AT least 15% above.. For example, I use Meguair products.. NTUC and Carefour prices are much more attractive. Promo prices just level them with other reailers..

but autobacs business still very good. they have already opened a 3rd branch

Posted 25 December 2011 - 01:19 PM

Vega
  • Vega
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Loyang is quite ulu. What other things to see beside autobac.

Posted 25 December 2011 - 02:35 PM

Hulk
  • Premium member
    Hulk
    4th Gear
    Author Image

I only buy promotion items from them only.
Sx4falcon and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 25 December 2011 - 03:17 PM

Iiiusion
  • Premium member
    Iiiusion
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Agreed...ntuc (if have same product) defintely cheaper

Posted 25 December 2011 - 04:37 PM

Fitvip
  • Fitvip
    6th Gear
    Author Image

It is at the same address as AUTOACC!

Posted 25 December 2011 - 06:12 PM

Roverboy
  • Premium member
    Roverboy
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Is quite ulu, somewhere there got Stamford tyres

-------------------------------------------------------------
Power Is Nothing Without Control, Its The Driver Not The Car
why list all mods?

Posted 25 December 2011 - 06:18 PM

Dafansu
  • Premium member
    Dafansu
    Supercharged
    Author Image

I only buy promotion items from them only.

I agree, only buy promo items from them. Their original price is not cheap.

Posted 25 December 2011 - 06:21 PM

Zxcvb
  • Zxcvb
    6th Gear
    Author Image

it's funny how Autobacs always kenna badmouth by ppl in most local car forums being expensive, lousy service, servicing car is crap yadda yadda. But still, they opening a 3rd branch. Something must be right and forum ppl are wrong. confused.gif

Posted 25 December 2011 - 08:38 PM

Kopites
  • Kopites
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Got any chio sales? tongue.gif

Posted 26 December 2011 - 01:19 AM

Donut
  • Premium member
    Donut

it's funny how Autobacs always kenna badmouth by ppl in most local car forums being expensive, lousy service, servicing car is crap yadda yadda. But still, they opening a 3rd branch. Something must be right and forum ppl are wrong. confused.gif

Yeah lor. I also say so.

Autobacs must be doing something right, that no matter how ppl complain, they are taking in business and expanding

As for me, I go there once a while, to see see and buy some promo stuff. In fact, I feel like going there to get a windscreen rain repel solution
This is my country, this is my life. This is my people.

Posted 26 December 2011 - 01:32 AM

Zxcvb
  • Zxcvb
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Yeah lor. I also say so.

Autobacs must be doing something right, that no matter how ppl complain, they are taking in business and expanding

As for me, I go there once a while, to see see and buy some promo stuff. In fact, I feel like going there to get a windscreen rain repel solution

Ya! From a long long time ago, ppl keep saying bad things abt Autobacs. But then they are doing well leh. The servicing side I did ask before, gotta wait 2 hours, even on a weekday. I believe they are reputable, abit expensive, but generally fine I guess. Dats why expand to 3 outlets now.

Posted 26 December 2011 - 03:36 AM

TVT
  • Premium member
    TVT
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Autobacs things are expensive a little bit, but its customer service are good. Also I like their free parking (can shop with peace-in-mind) and their full range of accessories on display. You can go to Fairprice or Giant but these supermarkets won't have the full range of accessories to view and select.

I ever buy car curtains from them b4. As I was unsure if the curtain I wanted can fit to my car window, one of their staff actually followed me to my car to see if it fits, and then taught me how to DIY it. If engage them to install is $10 per window!

Posted 26 December 2011 - 08:11 AM

Vertigoer
  • Vertigoer
    1st Gear
    Author Image

They are expensive but the customer experience is consistent. Other workshops depends on the boss/workers mood.
People like consistency and trustworthy :)

Back to Accessories  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Gadgetz Mobile

Gadgetz Mobile  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Sglanevo  |  2nd Gear

If you are looking for good service and knowledge on in-car cams. Give Jon a call and make an appointment with him. He will recommend the cam that best suits yr needs. Kudos to his knowledge & Patience without any obligation. You will never be wrong when getting cam from Jon.

Good recommendation from Jon and bought a LK-9370 WD. (4 months with cam)
Full HD... » Read More

Autobacs Venture S'pore Pte Ltd

Autobacs Venture S'pore Pte Ltd  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Demio1102  |  Neutral Newbie

No doubt about it, prices here are 10-30% More expensive that outside workshops. But you get service, you get after sales service, and you get a company that stands by its products. You get a clearly written invoice for every job done, you get to browse their aircon showroom while your car is being worked on. You can't get these at the outside workshop. For tyres wa... » Read More

Related Motor Directory search on sgCarMart.com : Autobacs Venture S'pore Pte Ltd, Accessories Retail

Quick Reply

Tags: autobacs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users