Autobacs

Kch32

good thing about Autobacs is that they have lots of Japanese stuff which is quite hard to find outside. Some are unique and useful

Many times dont understand those products use for what, cause all written in japanese. :D

↡ Advertisement

Autobacs is reeling in money but for performance mod....other workshops is cheaper....

I will tend to get only car care items from them.

Ya! From a long long time ago, ppl keep saying bad things abt Autobacs. But then they are doing well leh. The servicing side I did ask before, gotta wait 2 hours, even on a weekday. I believe they are reputable, abit expensive, but generally fine I guess. Dats why expand to 3 outlets now.

i find their servicing very reasonable. usually i go there for servicing for my previous cars. once my car warranty over, i will go back to them again.

Yes, slightly more expensive but good one-stop place Tat you can find most of the accessories you need.

Agreed. Head down to Bukit Batok and Ubi outlets to look see look see...... :D

Autobacs is known for its price being more expensive than outside , but it DOES carry a HUGE range of products which u dont see elsewhere , thats kinda explain the premium and most people who wants everything done in one place normally go there , these would be the people who dont mind paying for the service and can shop around while waiting for their vehicle.

so , i think its still better not to condemn before looking at the bigger picture. even if u cant afford it at autobacs, im sure there are others alike who go there for ideas and stuffs , and den sourcing elsewhere for the same item ,its a matter of time u have to sacrifice for that.

Yes, like 711 everything expesive but you can see them everywhere.

the reason y they r such a success is thanks to us,too lazy we always like to look for things in one place. and there is some of us don't know where to hunt down some items but with autobacs one stop solve everything.....singapore style even pizza,burger as long has delivery service normally very successful in singapore

I just serviced my continental car at BB Branch this week. Very reasonable prices (bought Shell helix (5 litre) at a discounted $82, $10 labour to change oil, plus another $10 labour to change the filter which I brought along). The mechanics are friendly and did not try to up-sell me anything. They even pumped up the tire without me requesting.

Just go very early to be first in the queue for servicing.

I'm just waiting for a store like Up Garage in tokyo to open in Sg. Rows and rows of used rims, performance parts, turbos, intercoolers, exhausts and the like.

Confirm will be a hit. I swear on my left nut [drivingcar]

Why is Autobacs successful? Because of transparent (i never say cheap) pricing, and idiot-proof explanations of what repairs/maintenance needs to be done.

Perfect for the non car-enthusiast, who don't want to go back Authorised Dealers, but yet are afraid to go into workshops.

Those looking to do mods or know a bit about cars will seldom agree with Autobac's pricing and/or mechanic skills. This group will either use Autobacs as time-killing venue with aircon, free parking, and free see-see-look-look, or browse through its amazing inventory, and then go back home and buy on Amazon. If no choice or Sunday, then have to buy from Autobacs.

Here are some pics with what I meant by transparent pricing, and idiot proof explanations. Pics taken in early Dec 13. Prices are reference only; may change as time passes.

post-137760-0-82376200-1388773523_thumb.jpg

post-137760-0-76541800-1388773530_thumb.jpg

post-137760-0-52200100-1388773535_thumb.jpg

post-137760-0-50428300-1388773540_thumb.jpg

I just serviced my continental car at BB Branch this week. Very reasonable prices (bought Shell helix (5 litre) at a discounted $82, $10 labour to change oil, plus another $10 labour to change the filter which I brought along). The mechanics are friendly and did not try to up-sell me anything. They even pumped up the tire without me requesting.

Just go very early to be first in the queue for servicing.

Autobacs cheap?????? [:|]

I'm just waiting for a store like Up Garage in tokyo to open in Sg. Rows and rows of used rims, performance parts, turbos, intercoolers, exhausts and the like.

Confirm will be a hit. I swear on my left nut [drivingcar]

U sud visit the many scrapyards. U see the parts ty have u will [jawdrop]

does the 3 outlets selling the same products?

if i go Bt Batok , no need to go Ubi look see loh?

it's depends on what u need, when i was at loyang they ask me to go ubi branch as they don't carry certain products. best u call to check before going.

i stop my servicing with them when they were at the old building main rd ubi. went there for routine servicing, when i noted the mechanic remove the auto trans gear oil nut and drain it instead of engine oil.

later informing their supervisor on the error,they replaced back the auto gear oil for me FOC. will at least i got new oil for auto trans for normal servicing.

Supercharged

the reason y they r such a success is thanks to us,too lazy we always like to look for things in one place. and there is some of us don't know where to hunt down some items but with autobacs one stop solve everything.....singapore style even pizza,burger as long has delivery service normally very successful in singapore

Exactly. It is a shop which has many varieties of the same kind. Eg, window curtains, air freshners, 12V spitter plug, etc - so many types, wide choices....

Best of all, parking in their premises is FOC.

Autobacs cheap?????? [:|]

They aren't the cheapest around but they give car owners the convenience of a one-stop shop for all types of car stuff.

i stop my servicing with them when they were at the old building main rd ubi. went there for routine servicing, when i noted the mechanic remove the auto trans gear oil nut and drain it instead of engine oil.

later informing their supervisor on the error,they replaced back the auto gear oil for me FOC. will at least i got new oil for auto trans for normal servicing.

This already shows their mechs r very inexperienced. I wun trust them to touch my car like that.

And just hope ty gave u the correct type of ATF for free. If ty salah put wrong type of ATF, that "free" oil wil end up costing u a small fortune when u need to overhaul your autobox. [sweatdrop]

Exactly. It is a shop which has many varieties of the same kind. Eg, window curtains, air freshners, 12V spitter plug, etc - so many types, wide choices....

Best of all, parking in their premises is FOC.

They aren't the cheapest around but they give car owners the convenience of a one-stop shop for all types of car stuff.

Well maybe its a nice place to roam around when u have some time to kill.

Yeah lor. I also say so.

Autobacs must be doing something right, that no matter how ppl complain, they are taking in business and expanding

As for me, I go there once a while, to see see and buy some promo stuff. In fact, I feel like going there to get a windscreen rain repel solution

They are the all in one store mah. U go in, sure will spend a bit. Some will buy the promo stuff, some will just buy everything there since it provide them the convenience.

I always go there to see on those "useless stuff" haha, like car cushion or some microfibre cloth. But the selection of car perfume is good. from lemon to lavender, apple to apricot. i am sure you will find a scent you like there.

For me, i still like the retro smell of this.

giga_squash.jpg