Autobacs

Kch32

autobacs is the most ridiculously expensive place to avoid. for small car accessories, my advice is just buy online. 

↡ Advertisement

i'm using this called scrubblade brand.. since i do most of my shopping there first time at spectrum : http://www.spere.com.sg

Not very expensive about $19 range lor  [bounce2]  very good during monsoon season

Thanks! I went to Concorde this afternoon and got Bosch set, $10 each. 

Hopefully it's good enough to last till coe finishes next Jul...

Hella wiper blades less than $10/ea at Concorde Auto at  Jln Lembah Kallang.

Tks for this lead. I went this afternoon just before it closed. Got Bosch ones instead, as that's what the guy there found for me, when i brought my existing wipers up to show him.

$10 each, so ok lor...

still got my rear one i couldn't remove. And the guy there said they are wholesaler and got no technician/mech so can't help me...

Later when back to try again, could get the rubber out although not the whole blade. 

Not sure other than autobacs, got anywhere else got sell only the rubber strip leh... Concorde doesn't sell rubber only leh...

autobacs is the most ridiculously expensive place to avoid. for small car accessories, my advice is just buy online. 

but they do have the mechanics/technicians there who can help to give advice, i'll say...

for parts that are not v straightforward and laymen dun quite know the specs, might be useful to go there if advice needed. I might go back there to try to get rubber strip only for my rear wiper, since I can't remove it to go buy elsewhere.

Turbocharged

ya... went there look-see in the afternoon... discounted yes, but cheap? nah... online is still cheaper. amazon, lazada, etc. 

but still saw one uncle bought 2 big bags of liqui moly and car wash stuff..  :a-whiteflag:

• Praise 1

Thanks! I went to Concorde this afternoon and got Bosch set, $10 each. 

Hopefully it's good enough to last till coe finishes next Jul...

Tks for this lead. I went this afternoon just before it closed. Got Bosch ones instead, as that's what the guy there found for me, when i brought my existing wipers up to show him.

$10 each, so ok lor...

still got my rear one i couldn't remove. And the guy there said they are wholesaler and got no technician/mech so can't help me...

Later when back to try again, could get the rubber out although not the whole blade. 

Not sure other than autobacs, got anywhere else got sell only the rubber strip leh... Concorde doesn't sell rubber only leh...

but they do have the mechanics/technicians there who can help to give advice, i'll say...

for parts that are not v straightforward and laymen dun quite know the specs, might be useful to go there if advice needed. I might go back there to try to get rubber strip only for my rear wiper, since I can't remove it to go buy elsewhere.

Bought a pair of wipers from qoo10 recently, still waiting for them to arrive. Less than $20 for a pair. I will be happy if can use for 1 year as wipers are a disposable item, together with air filter and cabin filter. 

Turbocharged

wah good good... i just went Ubi Autobacs tried to find cheap wiper. Wah, really one kind of expensive leh. My car left 9 mth, only want cheap ones but there all very ex...

Any other good places got sell cheap?

Sigh... me too. no cheap ones...

u see the most expensive one there? some jap brand.. $250 

might as well change the brand to CARROT  [hur]

Turbocharged

I went to their Johor outlet near Aeon Tebrau a few times, always nobody one. But those no-name car accessories shops beside KSL always full of cars waiting. 

Autobacs charges $30 just to remove a stupid badge on the car when the job can be done in 1 minute using a thread. 

u see the most expensive one there? some jap brand.. $250 

might as well change the brand to CARROT  [hur]

i saw until $140+ then i decided not to see anymore liao... 

I went to their Johor outlet near Aeon Tebrau a few times, always nobody one. But those no-name car accessories shops beside KSL always full of cars waiting.

So anything cheap at the outlet at tebaru?

Autobacs Bukit Batok having some sort of fair now, right? Anything good, or just wayang?

New renovation fair, just a wayang thing. 

only thing I buy at Autobacs are the autoglym tyre and bird dropping wipes and the Philps light bulbs..

rest not worth it

i go there free parking while I go walk BB nature reserve.. and great place for pokes [bounce2]  [:p]

• Praise 1

only thing I buy at Autobacs are the autoglym tyre and bird dropping wipes and the Philps light bulbs..

rest not worth it

actually for the Philips H type of bulbs, can get cheaper online.. I only go autobacs to see see look look nowadays once in a blue moon. Lots of detailing accessories are markup alot there.

Turbocharged

New renovation fair, just a wayang thing. 

Yep. I went to see. Nothing much, but they got free play of Daytona USA for your kids. The Meguiar's Ultimate Wash&Wax is cheap cheap at $9.45, got some product demos and I got a free Meguiar's sample hamper.

actually for the Philips H type of bulbs, can get cheaper online.. I only go autobacs to see see look look nowadays once in a blue moon. Lots of detailing accessories are markup alot there.

noob in installing them, so I leave it to the pros....

I had the impression stuff like ceratec and currently promotion items are very reasonable.

Can share where else is cheaper for wax like sonax product

↡ Advertisement