National Service in Singapore

Scb11980

Went to 35 to have my watermanship course too...............I enjoyed the course a lot because I dont feel regimental at seletar camp.............

last year tried to show my son where i did my reservist, drove to seletar camp, got lost !!! 

instead found places where they park private jets, RR factory......

totally changed. 

↡ Advertisement

Went to 35 to have my watermanship course too...............I enjoyed the course a lot because I dont feel regimental at seletar camp

The old seletar camp was a heaven . Rustic scenery , good fishing spots , occasional bikini ladies on wakeboards, nice Ah Ho canteen , fresh air during our LIFE runs

• Praise 2

Went to 35 to have my watermanship course too...............I enjoyed the course a lot because I dont feel regimental at seletar camp.............

mine is company strength course....from oc to cq.....all there!

My reservist section chinese guys....Ah beng, ah soon (ah fish), ah teo, ah poh and ah lim in Lakiun. Maybe someone here knows them.

Edited by Eviilusion

My reservist section chinese guys....Ah beng, ah soon (ah fish), ah teo, ah poh and ah lim in Lakiun. Maybe someone here knows them.attachicon.gif20170124_172353.jpg

Your reservist photo? Thought this is your active days photo? Lol.

Your reservist photo? Thought this is your active days photo? Lol.

Active days i wasnt in this platoon.....after ROD i went to study and got transferred for Lancer to this platoon but luckily same company. Best bunch of guys....can get a whole tub full of beers and softdrinks for our bctc and canned food dry no. 4 in the thick jungle of Brunei. Even the oc was surprised as even he was wet after river crossing.....

My reservist section chinese guys....Ah beng, ah soon (ah fish), ah teo, ah poh and ah lim in Lakiun. Maybe someone here knows them.attachicon.gif20170124_172353.jpg

I promise myself, and I shall always remember this promise I made. I SHALL NEVER TAKE ANY PHOTOS WITH YOU, OR LET YOU HAVE MY PHOTO.  <_<  -_-  [laugh]  [laugh]

Edited by Tianmo

I promise myself, and I shall always remember this promise I made. I SHALL NEVER TAKE ANY PHOTOS WITH YOU, OR LET YOU HAVE MY PHOTO. <_<-_-[laugh][laugh]

aiyah....photos more than 20 yrs liao! And i think i didnt give them this photo!

Active days i wasnt in this platoon.....after ROD i went to study and got transferred for Lancer to this platoon but luckily same company. Best bunch of guys....can get a whole tub full of beers and softdrinks for our bctc and canned food dry no. 4 in the thick jungle of Brunei. Even the oc was surprised as even he was wet after river crossing.....

aiyah....photos more than 20 yrs liao! And i think i didnt give them this photo!

even so also not good right? You post your ownself photo ok lah, you are like posting everyone of your guys here. Privacy need to be respected also mah.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

How can the OC be surprise? Everyone knows that Lancer go out for mission must have 2 sets of uniform what. One dry set with socks, die die cannot get wet is for sleeping use. The only challegae was when we have to put the wet ones on the next morning. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

nobody bring another set for brunei...always rain....if wear new one...lan lan....all become wet the next day! So we dont bring for 3/4 days exercise.....save the load...

nobody bring another set for brunei...always rain....if wear new one...lan lan....all become wet the next day! So we dont bring for 3/4 days exercise.....save the load...

Yah lah, there is no point to change to a new set because we are always wet. But what you wear at night when you sleep? the wet uniform? Like that your CSM f**k up, my CSM told everyone to bring extra set, dry one for kooning use. Nothing beats a set of nice dry clothing to go to sleep after the long day. After a warm dinner of course. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

some one sent us over a set of dry uniforms taken from our regular drying up place! They oni take those with our nametags....

some one sent us over a set of dry uniforms taken from our regular drying up place! They oni take those with our nametags....

Edited by Tianmo

ððð......maybe the whole world now knows....

i saved nearly a thousand bucks for the roc trip....and with an allowance of only 180....1000 bucks was a challenge!

Wah that's big money... I think I only spent like 400 or 500 at most.

You buy a lot of souvenirs back??

welfare was the number 1 thing in the mind of my OC and CSM in lancer. We were all told to bring dry uniform for sleeping use, allowed to smoke on the move, but must fall out hide one side take cover, after that run to join back. OC even had the QC and all attend B send us each one pack of fried rice and one can of 100 plus after biang before the final assault. Each one also given one can of milo. The other companies all had nothing.

Moral was all time high. needless to say, my company was best company again in lancer. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

we wont smoke on the move lar....knn....later kana heart-attack! The most is sit under tree and smoke and when see csm or PS we join them as they are usually the last in the platoon or company! Thats why there were 6 stragglers on our trek through the logging track after biang.

Wah that's big money... I think I only spent like 400 or 500 at most.

You buy a lot of souvenirs back??

nope....spent 500 bucks for the 3 days and night and the rest when we reached home. Bought contact lense as it had just change to the plastic type.
↡ Advertisement