Location of Johor Premium Outlets??

AL5509

Neutral Newbie

Hi guys, am planning a day trip up north with my family this week to Johor Premium Outlets.

Did a few quick search but cannot seem to find the address, likewise any useful map to this spot.

Wonder any kind souls been there yet so as to 'guide' me the route to this site.

Am also holding a Garmin GPS but do not think the map have this spot.

Nevertheless, please do let me know the address or best the postal code(which work best with Garmin set) to key into to lead me to this spot.

All information are deeply appreciated!

Thank in advance as well!

:)

↡ Advertisement

If you come woodland side - Singapore → Sultan Iskandar Ciq JB → Jalan Yahya Aldatar → Lebuhraya Tebrau → Lebuhraya Utara Selatan → Exit 253 → Exit 304 → Exit 302A → Johor Premium Outlets.

From 2nd link - Singapore → Tuas → Lebuhraya Hubungan Kedua Malaysia Singapore → Exit 304 → Exit 302A → Johor Premium Outlets. Hope it help and enjoy your shopping trip.

via 2nd link would be easy and quick. just go towards for Senai (airport) and the signs will be very obvious. about 15-20 mins from 2nd link if no jam.

Just use 2nd link. Straight on highway E3 all the way.

Exit at 304. There are two sign boards to advise filter left just before 304 exit.

Short 20 mins drive.

Have a good day at JPO.

just came back yesterday from the outlet in johor,

for directions, it is easy from 2nd link, take exit 304 - kulaijaya and there will be signs directing you to the outlet.

but, the experience is very bad.

1) too many cars, jam 20 minutes to get into the carpark

2) too many people, queue to go into shops

3) discount not fanastic

4) queue for 1 hour to pay for parking, RM3 per entry but they only have 2 machines to pay for the car park charges.

maybe if go on weekday after the school holiday the above may not apply.

Like most posted already stated...

From 2nd link - Singapore → Tuas → Lebuhraya Hubungan Kedua Malaysia Singapore → Exit 304 → Exit 302A → Johor Premium Outlets

This is the official directions. Forget it...make it sounds so complicated.

After 2nd link...just drive straight on the highway till you hit Exit 304. There is a signboard that states JPO before the exit. Just follow the road and you will see JPO on your right. Forget about Garmin...the latest map also do not show JPO...no roads there yet.

Before you reach Exit 304, you will come across a 2nd toll booth. Fee is RM3.90.

I went yesterday...and my god...the jam into the carpark was horrible...so went to Tebaru City for shopping instead. Will prob pop by after the peak period to take a look at what is the hoo har about the place...but from outside...looks nice.

Neutral Newbie

Here is the coordinates for the outlet. N1 36.233 E103 37.361

Thz for all the helps esp this coordinates.

:)

↡ Advertisement