goodyear asymmetric continental sports contact

• Search this thread
114 replies to this topic | 66 praises

Posted 27 December 2011 - 02:32 PM

Acemundo
  • Premium member
    Acemundo
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

any brothers have tried either tyres? like to hear your experience or if there are any writeups comparing the 2

Posted 27 December 2011 - 03:58 PM

Damienic
  • Premium member
    Damienic
    Turbocharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I changed my tyres to a set of CSC5 today. Never regret it. The tyres is very quiet and I have the chance to test on both dry road and wet (it rained heavily in north east to central area just half an hour ago). The grip in both conditions is excellent. Goodyear should be good also looking at the rave views it receives although I did not use Goodyear so far. But CSC5 latest technology may put it above the rest.

http://cbt.com.my/11...ely-recommended

Posted 27 December 2011 - 10:29 PM

Laksaboi
  • Premium member
    Laksaboi
    Clutched

Bro juz change my tires to Goodyear f1 asymmetric 2 2 weeks ago... Find tat its quiet and the grip on both wet and dry roads are great. CSC5 was also one of my consideration when changing tyre but never use goodyear so decided to try. Compare to CSC3 its definitely better. Heard from the workshop Goodyear f1 asymmetric 2's design is like Michelin PS3.

Posted 27 December 2011 - 10:37 PM

Silver_blade
  • Premium member
    Silver_blade
    NOS-ed

I will go for CSC5 for now. I used to run on GY F1 Asym 1, but had cracked internal. I will wait a little longer to see if the problem is inherited by Asym 2. I have read rave review and test on F1 Asym 2.

Posted 27 December 2011 - 11:45 PM

Damienic
  • Premium member
    Damienic
    Turbocharged

Bro juz change my tires to Goodyear f1 asymmetric 2 2 weeks ago... Find tat its quiet and the grip on both wet and dry roads are great. CSC5 was also one of my consideration when changing tyre but never use goodyear so decided to try. Compare to CSC3 its definitely better. Heard from the workshop Goodyear f1 asymmetric 2's design is like Michelin PS3.

Goodyear ASY 2 is definitely better than CSC3 from quite a few reviews even though I never used Goodyear before. But following the improvements made on CSC5 compared to its predecessor, I believed they should be at least on par now. CSC5 is really very quiet. I am very happy with my purchase...

Posted 28 December 2011 - 11:36 AM

Vidz
  • Premium member
    Vidz
    5th Gear

was comparing PS3 and CSC5
but due to lack of review from CSC5 as it v new, i got PS3

no regrets tho tongue.gif

curious how they match up
1 Anonymous member praised this
[drivingcar]

Posted 06 January 2012 - 10:44 AM

Acemundo
  • Premium member
    Acemundo
    2Fast2Furious

I will go for CSC5 for now. I used to run on GY F1 Asym 1, but had cracked internal. I will wait a little longer to see if the problem is inherited by Asym 2. I have read rave review and test on F1 Asym 2.

brother how you find out the internal wall cracked?

Posted 09 September 2013 - 09:26 PM

Vinepro
  • Vinepro
    Clutched

Where to get good rates for Goodyear f1 asymmetric 2?

Edited by Vinepro, 09 September 2013 - 09:38 PM.

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:36 PM

Skymax
  • Premium member
    Skymax
    3rd Gear

ALTC $175 for 225/45/17.

Suck»Squeeze»Bang»Blow»»Piss!

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:11 PM

Queks
  • Premium member
    Queks
    1st Gear

Goodyear Authorise dealer: Soon huat $185 for 225/45/17

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:22 PM

Skymax
  • Premium member
    Skymax
    3rd Gear

Btw, also considering these two. Google tire test n A2 came out top more times than csc5. So A2 for my next.

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:05 PM

Queks
  • Premium member
    Queks
    1st Gear

I change from s1evo to csc5 to f1a2. csc5 is way below on my list. Even worst than hankook s1evo

Edited by Queks, 22 September 2013 - 08:06 PM.

Posted 22 September 2013 - 10:50 PM

Skymax
  • Premium member
    Skymax
    3rd Gear

http://www.tyrerevie...r-Tyre-Test.htm

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:47 AM

Websterj6
  • Websterj6
    Banned

The tyres is very quiet and I have the chance

Posted 01 October 2013 - 06:47 PM

Pms
  • Premium member
    Pms
    3rd Gear

Just changed to A2 yesterday. Was comparing A2, PS3, PSS & CSC5. All has its pro and cons. According to review sites I've compared, Goodyear wins wet condition. Michelins wins dry condition. Contis sits borderline with the formers weakest grip condition. A2 and PSS has same better wear rate. PS3 and CSC5 loses to the formers wear rates.

Reason why I choose A2 is because PSS is out my reach.
Lightsabre praised this

Posted 17 October 2013 - 05:00 PM

Anyname
  • Anyname
    Clutched

Not quite true

Michelin PILOT SUPER SPORT UHP 225/45 R18 95 Y
Regular Price: Usual Price: S$411.00

Special Price: S$328.00

(SAVE 20%)

Add 15 for each tyre for fitting

Edited by Anyname, 17 October 2013 - 05:01 PM.

Posted 17 October 2013 - 05:40 PM

Pms
  • Premium member
    Pms
    3rd Gear

Not quite true

Michelin PILOT SUPER SPORT UHP 225/45 R18 95 Y

Regular Price: Usual Price: S$411.00
Special Price: S$328.00
(SAVE 20%)

[color=#008000]
[url="http://tyrequeen.com...yrequeen.com/mi

Add 15 for each tyre for fitting

I got my 225/45/17 A2 from ALTyre for $175/pc.

Edited by Pms, 17 October 2013 - 05:43 PM.

Posted 17 October 2013 - 08:55 PM

Tiger1
  • Premium member
    Tiger1
    5th Gear

I got my 225/45/17 A2 from ALTyre for $175/pc.

Where is ALTyre? Ah long tyre?

I am getting tyres soon.

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:09 PM

Pms
  • Premium member
    Pms
    3rd Gear

Where is ALTyre? Ah long tyre?

I am getting tyres soon.

Operating Hours :
Monday to Sunday 9 AM - 8 PM (Everyday & Public Holiday)
Kindly Contact:
AL Tyres Cooperation Enquiry - Ah Wu 8418 1000 / Ah Chin 8418 6000
Workshop Enquiry - Peter 8223 7615
Facebook: http://www.facebook....ON/199681390912
Tumblr : http://altyres.tumblr.com/
Twitter : https://twitter.com/ALTYRES
We accept NETS and Visa/Master Credit Card now , 0% interest free 6-12mths installments plan available for UOB / Standered Chartered Bank / Citibank credit card holders only ...***Term and condition apply

Lightsabre praised this

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:23 AM

Pms
  • Premium member
    Pms
    3rd Gear

Knn you ask what the shop is, I gave info then k got a notification that I was junked by anonymous user. Wtf? Farking retard must be be a competitor or something. Stupid new forum format to let anonymous users to praise or junk you. Like that i can just not log in and junk everyone's post.
Deckbuild praised this

Back to Tyres and Rims  ·  Aftermarket Top
TyreQueen.com

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2

Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Fazer777  |  Neutral Newbie

A tyre meant for the spirited ones.

I bought these tyres weeks ago and what an amazement - outstanding grip both at dry and especially at wet roads where most of the other tyres suffer, quiet and stable during all the speeds even when driving spiritedly. There were no losing in... » Read More

Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2

Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by GD23  |  Neutral Newbie

GREAT TIRES

Bought them 1 week ago, changed from Bridgstone run flats, so naturally they are much more comfortable and have a supple ride. Excellent grip in dry and wet, braking is very good. looks like I may stick to these tires

Related Product Guide search on sgCarMart.com : Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2, Continental ContiSportContact 5

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (2)