Goodyear f1 asymmetric 2 vs continental sports contact 5

Acemundo

I changed my tyres to a set of CSC5 today. Never regret it. The tyres is very quiet and I have the chance to test on both dry road and wet (it rained heavily in north east to central area just half an hour ago). The grip in both conditions is excellent. Goodyear should be good also looking at the rave views it receives although I did not use Goodyear so far. But CSC5 latest technology may put it above the rest.

http://cbt.com.my/110624/csc-5-tested-prov...ely-recommended

Bro juz change my tires to Goodyear f1 asymmetric 2 2 weeks ago... Find tat its quiet and the grip on both wet and dry roads are great. CSC5 was also one of my consideration when changing tyre but never use goodyear so decided to try. Compare to CSC3 its definitely better. Heard from the workshop Goodyear f1 asymmetric 2's design is like Michelin PS3.

I will go for CSC5 for now. I used to run on GY F1 Asym 1, but had cracked internal. I will wait a little longer to see if the problem is inherited by Asym 2. I have read rave review and test on F1 Asym 2.

Bro juz change my tires to Goodyear f1 asymmetric 2 2 weeks ago... Find tat its quiet and the grip on both wet and dry roads are great. CSC5 was also one of my consideration when changing tyre but never use goodyear so decided to try. Compare to CSC3 its definitely better. Heard from the workshop Goodyear f1 asymmetric 2's design is like Michelin PS3.

Goodyear ASY 2 is definitely better than CSC3 from quite a few reviews even though I never used Goodyear before. But following the improvements made on CSC5 compared to its predecessor, I believed they should be at least on par now. CSC5 is really very quiet. I am very happy with my purchase...

was comparing PS3 and CSC5

but due to lack of review from CSC5 as it v new, i got PS3

no regrets tho [:p]

curious how they match up

• Praise 1

I will go for CSC5 for now. I used to run on GY F1 Asym 1, but had cracked internal. I will wait a little longer to see if the problem is inherited by Asym 2. I have read rave review and test on F1 Asym 2.

brother how you find out the internal wall cracked?

Just changed to A2 yesterday. Was comparing A2, PS3, PSS & CSC5. All has its pro and cons. According to review sites I've compared, Goodyear wins wet condition. Michelins wins dry condition. Contis sits borderline with the formers weakest grip condition. A2 and PSS has same better wear rate. PS3 and CSC5 loses to the formers wear rates.

Reason why I choose A2 is because PSS is out my reach.

• Praise 1