Opinion on PRC wife

System

Hi, Guys

Β 

Anybody here have PRC wife?

Β 

I am of marriage age(32) and my aging mother is pushing me to go for matchmaking sessions.

Β 

The ladies are mostly from PRC with immediate family(father, mother, sister) already in Singapore(business) or already working in singapore.

Β 

These lobangs are so call from friends of my mother. Mostly abt 20+ years old.

Β 

Had an bad experience(although i emerge unscathed, only emotionally hurt) from a PRC girlfriend before.

Β 

Therefore would like to seek you guys experience.

↑ Advertisement

u were emotionally hurt, so thats not exactly unscathed. anyway, not stereotyping but they aren't easy to deal with generally. don't limit yrself to just prc too.

Viet wife take yr pecker literally! :o and throw into river.

Β 

http://www.straitstimes.com/BreakingNews/A...ory_723990.html

Β 

TAIPEI (AFP) - A woman cut off her husband's penis with a pair of scissors and threw the severed member into a river in revenge for his affair with another woman and his physical abuse, police in Taiwan said Sunday.

Β 

The 30-year-old Vietnamese woman, identified only by her surname, Pan, cut off about half her husband's penis at their home in the southern city of Tainan after he took drugs and sleeping pills and fell asleep, police said.

Β 

The woman allegedly claimed she had thrown the severed member of her drug-addicted Taiwanese husband into a river before turning herself in.

Β 

'She has been taken into custody on charges of assault,' a police officer told AFP on condition of anonymity.

Β 

Edited by Fcw75

Neutral Newbie

Before you marry a PRC wife you must first understand the cultural difference between strait and mainland china chinese.... Most (not all) emphasis greatly on wealth accumulation and generation (China Gov is very rich) , as well as filial piety. This means you must be able to provide for her family as well.

Neutral Newbie

I think before you ponder or seek opinion on PRC or what kind of wife etc. You should think about what you know about and what it takes to be in relationships and seeking partners. Is matchmaking even for you???

Β 

http://www.mycarforum.com/index.php?showto...t&p=4159318

Β 

First, in your life plan you must want to have a family. If you don't intend to have kids then don't get entangled. Companionship can be found when you're old, you don't need to endure it throughout adulthood. Second, beauty and body will go with time. Lust don't last and rude awakening can be very painful. An analogy would be you picked up this gorgeous looking sexy chick with solid body at the pub. After getting drunk and in bed with her which seems like a fantasy, the next morning as he walks out of the bathroom without make up and the push up bra you realise both of you are with Christmas tree hanging between the legs. A little far fetched, but the most beautifully dressed up gal can be just packaging. Gravity and aging process hits everyone. Third, going out to movies and holidays together as a couple is not a validation that marriage will be equally satisfying and staying under one roof will be smooth as ky. Forth, everyone changes especially after the honeymoon phase in a relationship. It takes lots of effort to maintain a relationship and to grow together with the change affecting both as we and not you vs me. Fifth, know yourself enough to know whether you can accommodate another into your life and adjust your habits and behaviors. If you can't, make very sure you can find a partner who loves you more to be the one adjusting to you. Occasionally give in to ensure your credit points stay positive in your partner's books.

"regardless of race, language or religion" - i wud say 90% of reliability will depend on your luck. i dun think can find girls with "good" or "bad" tattooed on their foreheads. go a few dates and see how it goes, afterall its free and maybe just cost you the price of a meal. if cannot click during the first meetup, then try another. I have been on a few myself, but no luck so far.

Β 

here in SG, i can safely say more guys are being screwed by local girls rather than foreign girls, as the majority are, local girls. but is only reported when the guys are screwed by foreign girls.

get a pre-nup to avoid prc wife get pr or new citizen liao, divorce you immediately for 1/2 your net worth

Edited by Wt_know

Hi, Guys

Β 

Anybody here have PRC wife?

Β 

I am of marriage age(32) and my aging mother is pushing me to go for matchmaking sessions.

Β 

The ladies are mostly from PRC with immediate family(father, mother, sister) already in Singapore(business) or already working in singapore.

Β 

These lobangs are so call from friends of my mother. Mostly abt 20+ years old.

Β 

Had an bad experience(although i emerge unscathed, only emotionally hurt) from a PRC girlfriend before.

Β 

Therefore would like to seek you guys experience.

Β 

Go rent 1 partner to show ur mum will do..dun rush into it...waste time and money....take it easy man...sometimes ur situation could be a blessing which ur mum couldnt see... [;)]

choose any of the prc gals whom u met in the match making sessions who has the best looks, figure and biggest boobs oops not forgetting the youngest of the lot... then put into consideration how well to do is her family the best is she is rich!

Β 

satisfy your parents' desire for you to get married, plus u get sextisfied with your new found partner, after a couple of bonking sessions its all the same... u still want to eat out aka side dishes...

Β 

y get so worried jus do it and enjoy life. listen to your lil bro! he is the CLOSEST to u.. only YOU can can him fufill his NEEDS

hoping to marry a good wife material is depending on odds. If you want bao win surely you won't buy blackburn when you can buy man city [:p] but then Man city draw WBA, so nothing is guaranteed!

↑ Advertisement